IGNORED

Have you ever stopped and wondered what God has called you to do?

OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Me oh my, that poor possum looks like it accidentally walked in the library of michelle OBAMA and saw what was teaching the kiddies.    

Please don't be disrespectful to another member, Obama's wife, and this thread.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Me oh my, that poor possum looks like it accidentally walked in the library of michelle OBAMA and saw what was teaching the kiddies.    

I'm not sure what this brings to the conversation and its a snide remark that truly isn't needed.  I removed it, just so you know. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm deeply ashamed to admit this, but I'll be held accountable before God in the near future, and all will be revealed. So why shouldn't I give my testimony and admit it now in public?

I resisted God's calling for the vast majority of my life, decades, and walked in my own lusts and desires. I never turned an ear toward God to listen to what he called me to be and do. I'm now deeply saddened and regret my decisions and wasted life and opportunities to serve the Lord. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that boat. 

I have since sincerely repented, rededicated my life to the Lord and want to do the Lord's will and have prayed for His guidance and His will. I'm still trying to listen. Repentance is a wonderful thing that returns lost 'joy' back into your life. No amount of money, toys or things can bring permanent joy to your life.

Your statement " I have sincerely repented" is  the key that opens the door.   Great testimony and yes, there are many others in the boat.