• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

to me this speaks of my will...if I say "not my will, thine be done"...is just what God wants...a seed that dies.

comments?

Later

Rob Aston

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

to me this speaks of my will...if I say "not my will, thine be done"...is just what God wants...a seed that dies.

comments?

Later

Rob Aston

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you explain what you mean just a bit more, Rob?

F

comments?

Later

Rob Aston

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you explain what you mean just a bit more, Rob?

F

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure...it's only when I "deny myself" and "take up my cross" that i can SEE how to follow

Sorry... still cryptic...but It's a decision each day and each decision time, to submit to His purposes eg. ran into a oppressed and depressed divorcee this morning at church....I was bailed up in the blistering sun outside...I wanted to go inside to the cool but God wanted to wrap His arms around her and guess who was johnny on the spot! :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Sorry... still cryptic...but It's a decision each day and each decision time, to submit to His purposes eg. ran into a oppressed and depressed divorcee this morning at church....I was bailed up in the blistering sun outside...I wanted to go inside to the cool but God wanted to wrap His arms around her and guess who was johnny on the spot!

Greetings Robaston,

I believe you did what Jesus did when "he thirsted" and stopped by a well where He met a Samaritan woman. The story never says whether or not Jesus quenched His thirst, but many in that town were saved because He first came to "do the will of the Father" and overcame His thirst to minister the "living water".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Sorry... still cryptic...but It's a decision each day and each decision time, to submit to His purposes eg. ran into a oppressed and depressed divorcee this morning at church....I was bailed up in the blistering sun outside...I wanted to go inside to the cool but God wanted to wrap His arms around her and guess who was johnny on the spot!

Greetings Robaston,

I believe you did what Jesus did when "he thirsted" and stopped by a well where He met a Samaritan woman. The story never says whether or not Jesus quenched His thirst, but many in that town were saved because He first came to "do the will of the Father" and overcame His thirst to minister the "living water".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is clear what happened to me now...I stepped aside and Jesus did what He did 2000 yrs ago!