IGNORED

The beginning of my testimony for any one that may be interested or has had a similar awakening/experience

Jeremiah 29:11

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for sharing your time with me,

I was a bit nervous, I don't share this with anyone really, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ9daakFIFQ

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Wonderful testimony Jeremiah, God is good and I love people to share stories with you of what God is doing in all our lives!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.Romans 1:16

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/30/2017 at 11:44 AM, angels4u said:

Wonderful testimony Jeremiah, God is good and I love people to share stories with you of what God is doing in all our lives!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.Romans 1:16

I love Romans 1:16, thank you for posting angels4u, I understand that this is bigger than me, and I have felt compelled to share this, I will offer more detail in the next video. This is just the beginning of my reach out, I do believe that God is on the move, and I have been blessed to witness this first hand. I look forward to staying in contact with you as I grow, I am learning more and more not be afraid of sharing this with people, I sort of feel like Adam in the bushes hiding from God sometimes, I am not so much ashamed of the gospel, as I am about my own behavior over the years, my backsliding, but I am working on it, or should I say Christ is working on it. Amen, and thank you so much, you know the one thing that was first brought to my attention by Christ was my own selfishness, and this was the first work that he did in me, was to help me to realise how my selfish ways were hurting others, I had little idea, I guess that is what selfishness is really, being unaware and inconsiderate of those around you with total benefit only to yourself. I am so grateful that the Lord pulled me away from that chapter in my life before I did anymore damage. I may have said too much, I am sorry, Amen, Glory to God in the highest and Peace to all people of good will.

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Jeremiah 29:11 said:

I love Romans 1:16, thank you for posting angels4u, I understand that this is bigger than me, and I have felt compelled to share this, I will offer more detail in the next video. This is just the beginning of my reach out, I do believe that God is on the move, and I have been blessed to witness this first hand. I look forward to staying in contact with you as I grow, I am learning more and more not be afraid of sharing this with people, I sort of feel like Adam in the bushes hiding from God sometimes, I am not so much ashamed of the gospel, as I am about my own behavior over the years, my backsliding, but I am working on it, or should I say Christ is working on it. Amen, and thank you so much, you know the one thing that was first brought to my attention by Christ was my own selfishness, and this was the first work that he did in me, was to help me to realise how my selfish ways were hurting others, I had little idea, I guess that is what selfishness is really, being unaware and inconsiderate of those around you with total benefit only to yourself. I am so grateful that the Lord pulled me away from that chapter in my life before I did anymore damage. I may have said too much, I am sorry, Amen, Glory to God in the highest and Peace to all people of good will.

I have uploaded my cover song attempts in the video section now also, I welcome any feedback of course

Just now, Jeremiah 29:11 said:

I have uploaded my cover song attempts in the video section now also, I welcome any feedback of course

I am about to upload my first recorded original song also, I will let you know when I do this and would love to hear your thoughts on it. I am really out of my depth in this regard, its all very new to me to be so forthcoming with the music that I write. With God willing, it may connect with someone and help them the way my songs have helped me during my journey

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/1/2017 at 8:42 AM, Jeremiah 29:11 said:

Glory to the Lamb of God brother.  He came to call the sinners to repentance, not the righteous.  His mercy is so great.  Thank you for sharing.