Omegaman 3.0

Welcome!

Welcome new members Loveyourenemy916, Jesusistheanswer1977, and mikeorodu !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

I am not sure who I have not welcomed yet, but if I missed you, please forgive my oversight and consider yourself welcomed anyway.
So, by name ones I am pretty sure I have not formally welcomed:

AudreyGrey
Mr kay
Stephan
Christian14
ChrisendaP
Anquonettebrown
OCHE
Katlyndecruz
Howdy
KingdomConsul
tigger398
Qu3333n
wise.words
Godsbeloved
Natalena

Welcome to Bible 365, thanks for joining us in reading God's word, may He bless your efforts to know Him better!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

I would like to welcome our newest members:

JesusIsTheLightOfTheWorld!
Sarah7
BlueMoods
SerenSunflower
KPaulG
1itt13ic3
yourSunshine

Welcome friend, glad you have joined us!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

It has been a while since I welcomed new members. Since the last time I did, these members have joined:

SadRaven
becky411
glbny
Okoh
walla299
Carolprov3:5
NewBeliever
Zera
ify2
Suzanna

That puts us at a current membership of 83 members as of April 4th, 2018. I believe that makes us the most populated club on Worthy. Of course, there is not a membership competition, but I am glad to see that there are more expressing interest in reading the Bible with regularity, than learning new photography tips, for example.

Thank you all for your interest and participation!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Wow, this is amazing in here! I didn't know there was such things as Bible reading clubs. This is exactly what I need to help me get back on track.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 4/6/2018 at 5:31 PM, AuroraDawn said:

Wow, this is amazing in here! I didn't know there was such things as Bible reading clubs. This is exactly what I need to help me get back on track.

Well, I hope it works out for you AuroraDawn.

• Thumbs Up 2

I want to offer a warm welcome to members:

eagle44
Faith Amanda
naominash
Marvin Pador

• Thumbs Up 1

I have difficulty keeping track of new members, but I like to see that they are acknowledged.

If I already welcomed you, forgive me for me not realizing it, but I think the new members since the last update welcome I did are:

WholeinJesus
Crisanta
Eslyn
Omega Janjah Jimmy
imfig 18
Brian Dietzen

Welcome to the club friends. If there is some way we can help you, just ask. We hope that we can spur each other on to making Bible reading a daily or nearly daily habit. If any one has questions to ask, or insights to offer, that helps us all to stay engaged. This is not the place for doctrinal arguments, it is a hostility free zone, but legitimate differences can and do happen, feel free to discuss anything Bible.

Blessings

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I will give a formal welcome by name to new members after the month ends, as is my custom. However, I thought it noteworthy to mention, that we are the first club here (I think) to reach 100 members! Thanks for showing that your priorities are in order, I am encouraged to continue the little bit of work I do on this club.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, it seems since the last time I welcomed new members to the club,

it seems that George has joined, Orchid86 also, and guest117, JaneChildOfGod, susanjones, seekingGod97, DaughterOfAKing, Kiwilander, Kayla09, and angel8811,

Welcome friends, to the Bible 365 Club