The following people joined the club in August, I think I missed some from July, will have to check and add them also, sorry.

The August people are:

Joshua-777
Heavenangel
paul carver
firstcorinth13
Laura W
raymond dudak
archie_evans
The Master’s Child

Thanks for joining, not just you 8 but all who have joined. Feel free not only to read the daily Bible reading, but to comment on them and ask questions about what you have read. I cannot promise you that they will be answered, or that the answers will be correct, or even the best, but it is worth a try.

Also feel free to look around other areas of the club, and don't be shy to inform others about the club. More people reading Gods word, will result in the world being a better place, our churches being better places, our communities, and out lives will be improved. God is pleased when His saints take an interest in His communications to them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, tomorrow is the first anniversary of the club, thanks to all who are participating, and let me welcome the newest members:

Sarahhazan13,   Chrys,   PromisesPromises!,   SelahSong,   steviec,   In Him,   HamSandwich,   banshee7x17,   other one,

Tanya18,   Eliptic01,   Retrobyter,   LostWithoutHim,   JDsOwn,   Diane64,   Tpivoda, and  mustbebornagain

• Thumbs Up 1