christiaan123

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi there, i wanted to know, alot of people and channels on youtube are saying that the rapture is on 3-4 November , I know it is false, but what is your thoughts on that

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Mar 13:32  ESV  “But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mar 13:33 Be on guard, keep awake.  For you do not know when the time will come.

Mar 13:34 It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to stay awake.

Mar 13:35 Therefore stay awake—for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning—

Mar 13:36 lest he come suddenly and find you asleep.

Mar 13:37 And what I say to you I say to all: Stay awake.”

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 11/1/2017 at 8:03 AM, christiaan123 said:

Hi there, i wanted to know, alot of people and channels on youtube are saying that the rapture is on 3-4 November , I know it is false, but what is your thoughts on that

Sorry, I just got raptured, and am about to lose my wifi signal, so I cannot talk about it.

Kidding aside, as I understand the Bible, the rapture does not occur, until after the great tribulation Jesus spoke of (as He is returning to gather the elect to be with Him in the clouds), so no, I don't think that will be today or tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 1