IGNORED

Why are we accountable if we did not ask to be exist?

peeday

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

This is a frustration of mine. But this is a topic anyone could ask so I ask it here.

I did not ask to be born. Why does God hold me accountable for anything?

He created me, gave me a spirit i am supposed to make sure conforms to his destinity - otherwise i am doomed. thanks :/ so gracious of You. Sometimes i am like... can I go back to not existing.... no? k... thanks for nothing! (i say that sarcastically today but not always)

What am I not realizing?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Accountability is being responsible for our own actions Romans 14:12. Christians are also accountable to each other. It is for our protection in regards to harm of ourselves and others.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

16 hours ago, peeday said:

This is a frustration of mine. But this is a topic anyone could ask so I ask it here.

He created me, gave me a spirit i am supposed to make sure conforms to his destinity - otherwise i am doomed. thanks :/ so gracious of You. Sometimes i am like... can I go back to not existing.... no? k... thanks for nothing! (i say that sarcastically today but not always)

What am I not realizing?

First of all, how do you know you did not ask to be born before you were born?

The Greater Reality of Truth (All truth, not facts) stem from the realm of the invisible. From the realm of what all things (including matter) stem from. This realm is invisible to us.

To have any idea of the invisible realm is to use faith, not knowledge of this visible world.

To have faith is to become unconditional. To trust in the Greater Reality of Truth (God) without reservation. If you have reservation, then one is still looking back at the visible (worldly thoughts).

When one becomes faithful, they are open to see the truth. And part of that truth is that everybody is totally responsible for their own thoughts and actions. What this means, is there is no more blame, no more forgiveness, all is accepted. Peace and harmony comes from having no fear, no deceptions, no tension. Love and truth is the new way of life.

In that state of mind of truth, one realizes they are not here for 'self'.

What does not want to be here is the fearful 'self'.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, Raven said:

First of all, how do you know you did not ask to be born before you were born?

The Greater Reality of Truth (All truth, not facts) stem from the realm of the invisible. From the realm of what all things (including matter) stem from. This realm is invisible to us.

To have any idea of the invisible realm is to use faith, not knowledge of this visible world.

To have faith is to become unconditional. To trust in the Greater Reality of Truth (God) without reservation. If you have reservation, then one is still looking back at the visible (worldly thoughts).

When one becomes faithful, they are open to see the truth. And part of that truth is that everybody is totally responsible for their own thoughts and actions. What this means, is there is no more blame, no more forgiveness, all is accepted. Peace and harmony comes from having no fear, no deceptions, no tension. Love and truth is the new way of life.

In that state of mind of truth, one realizes they are not here for 'self'.

What does not want to be here is the fearful 'self'.

Do you believe in pre-existence of souls? The Bible is silent on this.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

16 hours ago, peeday said:

What am I not realizing?

being created is a matter of being in turn, because there is an eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls, in which every soul is created as the relevant living being when it comes its turn to be created as such

having life is not bad, or as one prominent person said "life is good for me because there is always one last option for the one who has not yet died and been buried, namely to fight for salvation for the neighbor"

you know if any person causes you evil, especially if something unpleasant or unbearable for you, you will not want to suffer that; and so is every soul in the universe; this means we the souls should not cause evil to one another, and so we are quite rightly responsible, because none of us is alone in this world, but each of us coexists/lives together with many others in the universe

Blessings

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/2/2017 at 1:29 AM, peeday said:

What am I not realizing?

We are accountable because we each sinned, each of us in our own ways, but all of us in accordance with the same pattern of Eve eating fruit of the wrong Tree (satan)........tempted by the devil, we ate his words (believed/obeyed his words), rebelled against our creator who said do not eat the fruit of that Tree, and thus we fell.  Now in Christ we may be reconciled to God again by repenting of our sins and learning to take up our cross and seeking to follow Jesus.....eating and obeying HIS words.  Dont' be discouraged......keep seeking the Lord for what you have need of to follow Him.  We none of us are able to follow Him in our own strength and so we seek the LORD day by day for His Spirit and strength...and eating HIS words because they are spirit and life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

On 11/2/2017 at 1:29 AM, peeday said:

What am I not realizing?

Each day we are accountable to someone in all we do.  At work, the boss.  On the road, police.  In friendship, our friends.  At home, the family.  Accountability is designed to help us, not weigh us down.  Since we are accountable, who better to be accountable to but God?  Satan?  Your choice. You can either be account to God and reap His rewards, or reject Him and reap what Satan is given.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

We are accountable because we each sinned, each of us in our own ways, but all of us in accordance with the same pattern of Eve eating fruit of the wrong Tree (satan)........tempted by the devil, we ate his words (believed/obeyed his words), rebelled against our creator who said do not eat the fruit of that Tree, and thus we fell.  Now in Christ we may be reconciled to God again by repenting of our sins and learning to take up our cross and seeking to follow Jesus.....eating and obeying HIS words.  Dont' be discouraged......keep seeking the Lord for what you have need of to follow Him.  We none of us are able to follow Him in our own strength and so we seek the LORD day by day for His Spirit and strength...and eating HIS words because they are spirit and life.

And let us also be warned and fear God.    LET NOT the clay say to the potter WHY hast thou made me thus.

We was all created with free will, we have all sinned.   I SAY for those who believe.  JUST REJOICE in the GRACE GOD SENT TO US

and even drew us to the SON , that in HE alone we have forgivness of our sins, AND IN HIM a whole new heart to go and live holy, righteous and godly in this present world.

REJOICE in the LORD PEOPLES , REJIOCE in the LORD.  but NEVER , FEAR THIS NOW, NEVER say WHY has he made me thus.     That is real scary place to be in.

REPENT of it peeday should fast , real fast. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  2,357
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

Life and salvation are gifts. We are given the opportunity to experience the abundant life and eternal love of the Creator; the source of all comfort, peace, rest, joy and hope. Why choose non-existence over that offer? The only requirement of you is to accept His free offer - Jesus has already taken care of the rest on our behalf. I understand becoming discouraged in this current, corrupted existence. But this is only a temporary condition in the context of eternity.

I see the issue in the context of justice. Our "doom" (as you call it) is a consequence of our misuse of free will (perfect justice requires an account of every transgression). But it would also be unjust of God to deny us existence before we have committed any crime.

Existence is a gift beyond comprehension, and God will lead you to contentment and the fulfilment of your created purpose - if you will let Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Because while you may not have "asked" to be born, you are responsible for what you do with the life you were given.

My question: is it such a burden upon you to give an account for your actions, and to do as the Lord asks? If it is, why? Is trusting in the Lord a chore that would weary you?

The only thing that makes JESUS a weary and his burden heavy, AND mark these words well for they truth.  IS love of sin.    that will cause a heart to grow weary , wane

and the light will go out .     Sin will HARDEN a heart .   I have watched it happen SO many times .  its hard to watch.  But I say lets pray for pee day and

keep on exhorting him.