IGNORED

Why are we accountable if we did not ask to be exist?

peeday

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

I well remember days when I wished I hadn't been born and even yelling at God one day all my frustration and selfishness and found that He was big enough to take it, and gave me a truthful but soft answer, and of course I apologized because His goodness led me to repentance......sometimes the Lord leads us through some terrible dark places, and that is in His wisdom to purge us, but if we just keep walking and following Him eventually we do walk THROUGH a lot of things and leave them behind and find that we have been changed on the Potter's wheel and also learned to know God more by experience of Him in those times.  One thing I learned is that HE is God and I'm not, and even when I don't like or understand what He is doing or why, He is still God over little ol' me and I had to learn to bow down to Him in all times, and trust that He always knows what He is doing.  Jesus said who falls on the Rock will be broken.....and where Peter wrote about suffering and that we should not be surprised at the painful trial.  Weeping remains for the night, but joy cometh in the morning.  Who sows in tears will return with sheaves.  This life is not about this life and living it unto ourselves.....this life is really a journey of preparing for the next life, eternity, to the glory of God.......and blessed are they whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,159
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

We are allowed to ask God any question we have but we should know that not all are answerable in this life, so the best option is asking God to "work in us" (Phil 2:13) us to live for Him, regardless of how confused and discouraged we can get. One thing is certain, it wouldn't be fair for Him to bring one into this life without having the choice to live for Him, which requires us to ask of Him of our needs (Jam 4:2, 3), or "need"  concerning redemption!

Good question and God bless your Family!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 11/2/2017 at 1:29 AM, peeday said:

This is a frustration of mine. But this is a topic anyone could ask so I ask it here.

I did not ask to be born. Why does God hold me accountable for anything?

He created me, gave me a spirit i am supposed to make sure conforms to his destinity - otherwise i am doomed. thanks :/ so gracious of You. Sometimes i am like... can I go back to not existing.... no? k... thanks for nothing! (i say that sarcastically today but not always)

What am I not realizing?

Let's make it easier, what are you realizing?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 11/1/2017 at 11:29 PM, peeday said:

This is a frustration of mine. But this is a topic anyone could ask so I ask it here.

I did not ask to be born. Why does God hold me accountable for anything?

He created me, gave me a spirit i am supposed to make sure conforms to his destinity - otherwise i am doomed. thanks :/ so gracious of You. Sometimes i am like... can I go back to not existing.... no? k... thanks for nothing! (i say that sarcastically today but not always)

What am I not realizing?

I understand your question....You did not ask to be born.....But you were, you're here like it or not.  Your question comes up, in my opinion because of an unwillingness to grow up.  You are here on this Earth...That in itself is a blessing...Now, being here, you have a chance to know God as a person, you have a chance to experience all the blessings He has for you, and you have a chance to spend eternity with LOVE Himself.    That's a mountain of blessings for you to miss if  you were not here.   All God asks is you learn obedience and to walk in His blessings.    So here's my suggestion for you.......Grow up and experience it all...Or maintain a childish attitude and miss it all.   ¿entiende?

On 11/4/2017 at 7:11 AM, Word-Sword said:

We are allowed to ask God any question we have but we should know that not all are answerable in this life, so the best option is asking God to "work in us" (Phil 2:13) us to live for Him, regardless of how confused and discouraged we can get. One thing is certain, it wouldn't be fair for Him to bring one into this life without having the choice to live for Him, which requires us to ask of Him of our needs (Jam 4:2, 3), or "need"  concerning redemption!

Good question and God bless your Family!

I'll poke my nose in here to ask....What questions we ask God are unanswerable?    God knows the answers....Why would they be unanswerable?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

I had a thought while reading these replies. All of them are just fine.

Ok, you seem an intelligent person. You have asked some interesting questions that all of us have probably mused on at some time in our life.

So I want you to do some imagining.

I want you to imagine you were born to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Imagine how that would feel. No pain, everything you could possibly want for the taking. Even a deep breath would be like mainlining without the drawbacks of addiction. Oxygen pressure so high you could hold your breath 20 minutes and not notice or be winded. Just thinking of something or someplace.. and you are suddenly there! Perhaps flying with the swallows when it took your fancy. Everything is perfect and in complete unimaginable harmony. Yeah, go ride on a dinosaur and show them much fun it is. No need to show off, no need to prove yourself, no need of anything at all. Just a wonderful life.
Then later, in the cool of the evening you get to walk with Yeshua, your creator. You have already asked many, many questions and you have yet more to ask as you throw fruit into the air for Him to balance, one on top of the other as you juggle with your hands and feet many more fruits while playing catch with Eve and Adam. Eve is standing on Adam's head giggling as she catches grapes in her teeth and eats them as Adam throws them high into the air - and then he throws Yeshua another ten perfectly round fruits....

Can you imagine that?

Edited by Justin Adams

1 hour ago, Denadii said:

I'll poke my nose in here to ask....What questions we ask God are unanswerable?    God knows the answers....Why would they be unanswerable?

The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  1,159
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

19 hours ago, Denadii said:

Hi Den - Thanks for your reply! Unanswerable for us, not God, i.e. concerning why He does some things that He does (Rom 11:33).

Blessings and safe travels!

3 hours ago, Word-Sword said:

Hi Den - Thanks for your reply! Unanswerable for us, not God, i.e. concerning why He does some things that He does (Rom 11:33).

Blessings and safe travels!

Why is it wrong to ask God why He does something.  You ask your Earthly father don't you?   Its a good way to learn.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 11/5/2017 at 2:12 PM, Denadii said:

See in Scripture,  Genesis through Revelation,  who Yahweh answers, and who He does not answer ...

who Yahweh hides Salvation from,  and who Yahweh reveals everything concerning Salvation to ....

Those to whom Yahweh reveals Scripture,  know the answer(s) , 

those Yahweh hides revelation from,  don't know the answer(s).