IGNORED

Why are we accountable if we did not ask to be exist?

peeday

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,159
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, Denadii said:

Why is it wrong to ask God why He does something.  You ask your Earthly father don't you?   Its a good way to learn.

It's never wrong to ask God anything that you are lovingly and faithfully to accept as answered from Him. It is certain to ask only in faith (Heb 11:6), knowing it's always for our good.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

See in Scripture,  Genesis through Revelation,  who Yahweh answers, and who He does not answer ...

who Yahweh hides Salvation from,  and who Yahweh reveals everything concerning Salvation to ....

Those to whom Yahweh reveals Scripture,  know the answer(s) , 

those Yahweh hides revelation from,  don't know the answer(s).

Hi SJ - Good comment and appreciate your reply, as it is highly applicable to the issue: "it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given (Mat 13:11).

Blessings!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”  Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory—  even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea,

“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’
    and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”
26 “And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’
    there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 12:29 AM, peeday said:

This is a frustration of mine. But this is a topic anyone could ask so I ask it here.

I did not ask to be born. Why does God hold me accountable for anything?

He created me, gave me a spirit i am supposed to make sure conforms to his destinity - otherwise i am doomed. thanks :/ so gracious of You. Sometimes i am like... can I go back to not existing.... no? k... thanks for nothing! (i say that sarcastically today but not always)

What am I not realizing?

You were born dead in sin... in a world given over to a rebellious angel Lucifer... from this place you speak using what God has given you 'being' as though it is no precious gift yet I bet hypocrisy exists in your enjoyment of being at times!

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”  Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory—  even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea,

This is also a good indicator for God creating man-- "to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction (those God foreknew who would be unbelievers); "in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory"--(believers).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

9 hours ago, simplejeff said:

See in Scripture,  Genesis through Revelation,  who Yahweh answers, and who He does not answer ...

who Yahweh hides Salvation from,  and who Yahweh reveals everything concerning Salvation to ....

Those to whom Yahweh reveals Scripture,  know the answer(s) , 

those Yahweh hides revelation from,  don't know the answer(s).

I'm sorry.  I find your answer totally confusing....The bible does not say God answers some and not others....The bible does not say God reveals everything to some and not others concerning anything.....The bible does not say God reveals scripture to some and not others....  Religion says that....Religious nonsense to be exact.  Look!

But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.  Are you a disciple?  Yup you are.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.   Are you a believer?  Yup  So all things are possible for you.

But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.  No secrets from you...

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  He'll teach you all things and remind you of everything Jesus told you....Who was he talking to?   Yup  His disciples   Are you a .....Oh yeah...We already agreed you are a disciple.

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.   Hmmm  No secrets....from anybody. 

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.  Wow!   Everything the Father has is yours too....No secrets from you.  No holding back from you.  

Now you dig into it and you'll find a lot of verses that say all things, all knowledge all all all is given to whosoever will......

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

8 hours ago, Denadii said:

I'm sorry.  I find your answer totally confusing....The bible does not say God answers some and not others....

No worries here.   Keep reading.   It's there.  (in the Bible)

Like the truth about Passover Feast is not revealed to catholics.

Why Jesus PRAISED the Father that HE hid Salvation from the educated ones .....

Why Yahweh doesn't even hear, let alone answer, the prayers of some....

Yep,   it's all in Scripture,  EVEN in English.......

Of course,  much has been hidden,   because it is the Father's Good Pleasure so to do .... as Jesus Says Himself .....

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 11/2/2017 at 1:29 AM, peeday said:

This is a frustration of mine. But this is a topic anyone could ask so I ask it here.

He created me, gave me a spirit i am supposed to make sure conforms to his destinity - otherwise i am doomed. thanks :/ so gracious of You. Sometimes i am like... can I go back to not existing.... no? k... thanks for nothing! (i say that sarcastically today but not always)

What am I not realizing?

Excellent question and pondering.   You know, there are myriads of people asking this very question as they contemplate their existence and the why's.   My response would be a scripture verse that strikes to the heart of your   

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 11/2/2017 at 1:29 AM, peeday said:

What am I not realizing?

Excellent question and pondering.   You know, there are myriads of people asking this very question as they contemplate their existence and the why's.   A scripture verse comes to mind.

Isaiah 45  King James Version (KJV)

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Isaiah 45    Living Bible (TLB)

Woe to the man who fights with his Creator. Does the pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with him who forms it, saying, “Stop, you’re doing it wrong!” or the pot exclaim, “How clumsy can you be!”? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 11/6/2017 at 2:21 PM, Neighbor said:

Good scriptures but I'm not sure of your point....Are you saying its good or bad to ask God why He does something?   Humor me....I've got about a million things on my fire right now.