• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No one brought it up until you decided to steer the discussion into Catholicism.

Was Jesus being Catholic when he said "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him"? 

• Group:  Royal Member

10 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Yes.  Every time you posted, in any post or thread, 

unless in anything, in even one thing,  you posted the truth instead. (the truth contrary to Roman Catholic cult teachings)....

Is "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him" (John 6:56) a cult teaching? 

10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

It was because the life is in the blood. Why I am not sure.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you" (John 6:53).

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

34 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you" (John 6:53).

There is a warning against eating and drinking unworthily.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

20 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Every Breath of Yahweh, Every thought in Yeshua, Every Wisdom, Every Knowledge, Every Chapter,  Every Verse, 

is LIGHT,  exposing the devilish darkness of the rcc, as revealed to every child of Yahweh by Yahweh's Spirit and

by Yahweh's Word always confirmed and in perfect HARMONY with all of Yahweh's WORD and PLAN.

"

"Chapter XV.

THE IMPURITIES OF THE THEOLOGY OF ROME
“The mother of harlots and abominations.”—Rev. xvii. 5.

Constrained by the voice of my conscience to reveal the impurities of the theology of the Church of Rome, I feel, in doing so, a sentiment of inexpressible shame. They are of such a loathsome nature, that often they cannot be expressed in any living language.

However great may have been the corruptions in the theologies and priests of paganism, there is nothing in their records which can be compared with the depravity of those of the Church of Rome."

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/51634/51634-h/51634-h.htm

"Project Gutenberg's Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, by Charles Chiniquy

Thanks simplejeff, going to download that book and read it when I have some time.

50 years, and then come out from the church of Rome, glory to God!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

21 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:
On 11/6/2017 at 2:48 PM, B3L13v3R said:

...Transubstantiation with Roman Catholics and Episcopalians, and Consubstantiation with Lutherans qualify as "another gospel."
I love and reach out to you folks regularly expounding on God's truths, and I thank God a few are listening...

"Ex" Roman Catholic, B3L13v3R

To be an "Ex," you had to be one, but were you ever really RC?

Yep, I "was" many years ago.
I've left the false god I served there for a number of years.

-No more transubstantiation false jesus god with the supposed eating of him canabalistically and drinking his blood. (As we see in your repeated post of eating god's body and drinking his blood with the metaphorical Scripture that you provide. Along with a multitude of other "apologetic" Roman Catholics here in the past.)

-No more false second mediator false priest to absolve me of my sins. With the followed dead works of hundreds of repetitious necromancer prayer beads (the rosary) to dead "Mary" accompanied with a few "Our fathers."

-No more necromancy "prayers to the dead" saints.

-No more "worries" of purgatory, a middle ground that does not exist!

-No more of my swinging that burning incense on a chain towards that dead jesus on the cross as I follow from behind the false priest that's carrying him.

-No more of my literal "kissing" the feet of that dead false chirst on that false cross.

-No more genuflecting and making the sign of the cross as I walk by that monstrance that holds the false jesus in the eucharist.
The RC belief is so entrenched here there was a story on the news, where a thief stole the monstrance from a Roman Catholic church with it's eucharist, and the parishoners where worried about "chirst" being hurt... Christ is not there!!

-I could go on, all part of my sinful past as a lost boy and a young man.

In hopes that the 1.2 billion that serve this RC chirst would one day simply repent and believe on the real Christ as I have!
He's there, awaiting with open arms on a cross that's been empty for 2000 years. Hallelujah!! :)

Your insulting implication of my being a potential "liar" is not appreciated either.
Liars go to Hell.

T.O.S.
"...Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster."

"...Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18) "

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

...  because you consider the KJV the only true Bible, despite the fact that it has been revised several times.

Nice try, but I am too educated in the facts.  I have a 1611 KJV Bible, and the only difference between that and the Authorized Version is the old English spelling, and the fact they placed the Apocrypha in the center.  There were a couple of publishing errors, not translation errors, that have been corrected.  Minor publishing errors have occurred from time to time, and propagandists call those changes.  You will have to do better than that.  

15 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

... so as not to offend the Jews but especially the Judaizers "who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage" (Gal. 2:4).

It never says anywhere that the reason they were not to eat blood has anything to do with not offending Jews.  If that were the real reason, they would have also been circumcised and kept the entire law.  Why just tell them not to eat blood?  The Jews would be offended by the other areas they didn't observe.  You will have to do much better than that.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

There is a warning against eating and drinking unworthily.

Exactly.   some see the communion as a remission of sins or whatever.   Truly it is to simply be done in remembrance of What Christ did for us.

Not to mention they live evil , yet think drinking of that cup and eating of that bread somehow saves them.

WHEN in fact the saving was DONE by Christ alone.  HE did tell us to do it in remembrance of Him.

And,   in the sixth chapter he was not talking about the communion , HE was talking about HIM. as in COMING to HIM to EVEN HAVE LIFE

to eat of HIM, HIS sayings , feed on them.   But just as many other scrips the institution of the machine has changed many meanings to suit their own traditions .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

Was Jesus being Catholic when he said "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him"? 

Very good question OLD SCHOOL.  very good.   the answer is HECK NO he was not .  So let us all go and do likewise.

the sixth chapter it taken out of context by Catholics.   We don't drink of the cup of communion to have LIFE

we do it in REMEMBRANCE of what HE DID FOR US.    lots of sippers , sipping yet still their is no life in them.

WANT LIFE........FOLLOW CHRIST and KEEP HIS SAYINGS .   YE must be BORN again.  AND the great commission was to preach THE GOSPLE of peace

NOT the false lie of interfaith all roads lead to GOD , IF ya join rome anyway mindset , of interfaith .

Ya man is doing major damage.  And HE will stand before GOD on the last day and wont hear WELL DONE.

LEST he repent fast and come to the true saving knowledge of Christ .   You said how the papers media DID NOT like benedict

and I agreed , then said all I had to say.   WHY you no respond to that response .  Go back , read it slowly now and come and give an answer.