spirit bodies

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If spirit persons are "perfect", how is it that thess. tellt us that we will be lifted up to the spirit in our inperfect states of being?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, carabu222 said:

If spirit persons are "perfect", how is it that thess. tellt us that we will be lifted up to the spirit in our inperfect states of being?

When our sinful imperfect earthly bodies are resurrected at the rapture of the Church God will instantly change our imperfect earthly bodies into perfect resurrected bodies in an instant. Otherwise we could not enter perfect heaven.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My concern was that we could bring our sinful feelings and thoughts into the spirit realm and possibly contaminate the perfect heavens.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Hi and Welcome. 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The whole reason for Christ's death was to present his own blood on the mercy seat in heaven, the propitiation for our sin, so that we can come into God's presence as sinless before Him.  Ask God to cleanse your heart.  Only the new man, the new creation, goes to heaven.  

Heb 10:14  For by one offering he has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.  Heb 10:15  The Holy Spirit also testifies to us, for after saying,  Heb 10:16  “This is the covenant that I will make with them: ‘After those days,’ says the Lord, ‘I will put my laws on their heart, I will also write them on their mind;’”then he says, Heb 10:17  “I will remember their sins and their iniquities no more.”

Heb 10:18  Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.  Heb 10:19  Having therefore, brothers, boldness to enter into the holy place by the blood of Jesus, Heb 10:20  by the way which he dedicated for us, a new and living way, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; Heb 10:21  and having a great priest over God’s house, Heb 10:22  let’s draw near with a true heart in fullness of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and having our body washed with pure water, Heb 10:23  let’s hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering; for he who promised is faithful.

Rom 4:5  But to him who doesn’t work, but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.

Rom 4:6  Even as David also pronounces blessing on the man to whom God counts righteousness apart from works, Rom 4:7  “Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, whose sins are covered.  Rom 4:8  Blessed is the man whom the Lord will by no means charge with sin.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, carabu222 said:

My concern was that we could bring our sinful feelings and thoughts into the spirit realm and possibly contaminate the perfect heavens.

We will not. We will have a sinless body and that includes our brain. God has it covered. Trust Him.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Willa said:

The whole reason for Christ's death was to present his own blood on the mercy seat in heaven, the propitiation for our sin, so that we can come into God's presence as sinless before Him.  Ask God to cleanse your heart.  Only the new man, the new creation, goes to heaven.  

Heb 10:14  For by one offering he has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.  Heb 10:15  The Holy Spirit also testifies to us, for after saying,  Heb 10:16  “This is the covenant that I will make with them: ‘After those days,’ says the Lord, ‘I will put my laws on their heart, I will also write them on their mind;’”then he says, Heb 10:17  “I will remember their sins and their iniquities no more.”

Heb 10:18  Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.  Heb 10:19  Having therefore, brothers, boldness to enter into the holy place by the blood of Jesus, Heb 10:20  by the way which he dedicated for us, a new and living way, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; Heb 10:21  and having a great priest over God’s house, Heb 10:22  let’s draw near with a true heart in fullness of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and having our body washed with pure water, Heb 10:23  let’s hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering; for he who promised is faithful.

Rom 4:5  But to him who doesn’t work, but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.

Rom 4:6  Even as David also pronounces blessing on the man to whom God counts righteousness apart from works, Rom 4:7  “Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, whose sins are covered.  Rom 4:8  Blessed is the man whom the Lord will by no means charge with sin.”

And their is another reason as well,  an effect if you will.

He bore our sins on the tree, that we being dead to SIN SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.    oh peter knew,  so did paul.

I think a lot of preachers FORGET THAT .  but with the HOLY GHOST , WITH CHRIST , by his power THIS IS DONE.  

that we being dead to sin , should live unto RIGHTEOUNESS.     Be YE HOLY for HE IS HOLY.    Awake to RIGHTEOUSNESS and SIN NOT.

FOR if we follow the SPIRIT we shall not FULLFILL the lusts of the flesh.  

Let us bring every thought captive to THE OBEDIANCE of CHRIST .

LET all who name the name of CHRIST , depart from inquity

and THOSE who are Christs HAVE crucifed the affections and lusts of the flesh.     all this paul said.   Let not even ONCE these things be named among you .  

Just sharpening with truth .   YOU SING IT WILLA ,  you sing it .   and know you are loved .

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

We will not. We will have a sinless body and that includes our brain. God has it covered. Trust Him.

We shall be in RESSURECTED bodies , JUST LIKE CHRIST Was.   He could even change form.  as he appeared in another form unto a few as well.

It will be as HIS BODY .    Touch me for you see I am flesh.    ITS JUST it wont be this corrupted flesh, but as angels .  And angels appeared often as men.  if we read the old test.

YOU SING IT SISTER MUFFET.    you are loved .

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Welcome to Worthy carabu.

The imperfect are made perfect through faith, washed in Jesus' Blood and robed with His Righteousness.

1Cor  15 says that these mortal bodies will be changed in a twinkling of an eye and will clothe our new persons in glory.

Amen, at the last trumpet.   Paul spoke of this in first thess too.    their is such a thing , and it will occur on HIS DAY.

many who have slept and some who are still alive.................BAM , in an instant .      some call it rapture , some gripe about that word.

ITS COMING on HIS DAY.    let us pray that we be found in HIM without spot or blemish.    

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And their is another reason as well,  an effect if you will.

He bore our sins on the tree, that we being dead to SIN SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.    oh peter knew,  so did paul.

I think a lot of preachers FORGET THAT .  but with the HOLY GHOST , WITH CHRIST , by his power THIS IS DONE.  

that we being dead to sin , should live unto RIGHTEOUNESS.     Be YE HOLY for HE IS HOLY.    Awake to RIGHTEOUSNESS and SIN NOT.

FOR if we follow the SPIRIT we shall not FULLFILL the lusts of the flesh.  

Let us bring every thought captive to THE OBEDIANCE of CHRIST .

LET all who name the name of CHRIST , depart from inquity

and THOSE who are Christs HAVE crucifed the affections and lusts of the flesh.     all this paul said.   Let not even ONCE these things be named among you .  

Just sharpening with truth .   YOU SING IT WILLA ,  you sing it .   and know you are loved .

AMEN!

2Co 3:18  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

God changes us to to be more like Jesus as we keep our eyes on Him.  We allow Him to live in us and through us to minister God's love to those in need.  

Yes there are things for us to obey in, but when all is said and done, it is God's work in us.  We will cast our crowns before Him.

• Thumbs Up 1