Need help!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I go on new age boards to pray with new agers and give them advice about praying the Christian prayer.And i think some of them have been watching in the shower!:unsure:  To make things even worse i really like these people before hand.The reason i fell that i am being watched is because i feel the hairs on my neck stand up.And i get a feeling someone is staring at me.But every time i look noting.I don't want to share their names because i don't want an argument between this forum and the other one i have been to. Please pray for me.By the way i am NOT making this up!:(

Should i go to my priest and ask him to bless the house?:unsure: 

I think they have been watching me through astral projection.

When I read your first post, I thought your concern was they were watching you in the shower because your computer was in the bathroom and you feared they may have somehow infected your computer and were using your built in camera.  Those kind of things have happened in rare cases.  

As for astral projection, it has never been proven to be real.  There have been studies where people have claimed to be able to leave their body and travel from one point to another, but when they are faced with giving details about what they saw, the results were inconclusive.  The same thing applies to remote viewing.  There have been a lot of experiments that have been done, and sometimes they seem to indicate there is something to it, but there is no real proof.  

Here is my opinion, and I admit, that is all it is.  You have been hanging around new agers who believe in that stuff, and you likely got your head filled with it.  As such, you fear it is real and you are being spied on in the shower.  I seriously doubt that is happening.  I think it is your imagination playing tricks on you.  I don't think you are crazy or anything like that.  I just think you have been hanging around with people talking about this subject, and this has led to you imagining it is taking place.  I wouldn't worry about it at all.  The way I look at things like this, if a person really can travel out of body, what can you do about it?  If you are dealing with something completely out of your control, especially when it is something that likely isn't happening, don't let it worry you.  The one person you can always take your fears to is the Lord.  Take it to him in prayer and ask him to place a hedge of protection around you.  Plead the blood of Jesus.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, zorgblar said:

I go on new age boards to pray with new agers and give them advice about praying the Christian prayer.And i think some of them have been watching in the shower!:unsure:  To make things even worse i really like these people before hand.The reason i fell that i am being watched is because i feel the hairs on my neck stand up.And i get a feeling someone is staring at me.But every time i look noting.I don't want to share their names because i don't want an argument between this forum and the other one i have been to. Please pray for me.By the way i am NOT making this up!:(

If you choose to go into the unbelievers world the evil one and his cohorts are going to want to hang out with you.....or you are somewhat paranoid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Has what happened to me happened to anyone else?:(

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/23/1978

19 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

Hi, I would just like to say that you have received sound advice here from others on this thread.  I agree with the others.  

I know that when we are new Christians we want to witness to everyone, but in some situations we need to strengthen ourselves in the Lord first.  I would say that if you are getting creepy feelings right now then it's time to withdraw from the communications for a while, and work on growing and strengthening yourself in the Lord first.  

I've been there with trying to witness to others and had to withdraw until I was stronger.  Sometimes the Lord sent me back and sometimes he did not, but when he did send me back and I was stronger I knew how to deal with it.  

God Bless you and I'm praying for you, my friend. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, zorgblar said:

There have been many instances where a person went into a place among sinners to witness, but they weren't strong enough in the Lord, so they were harmed.  I agree with Ivy Rose.  Of course we want everyone saved, but we are all at different levels in our Christian walk, so it is probably not a good idea for you to hang out with new agers.  

And for the record, I don't believe you are being spied on.  I think it is just your imagination.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

I agree with others.

Interacting with those steeped in the occult should really be left to strong, long-standing Christians who have many years of experience and training in the Word. You have said yourself that you're very new and still feel the desires at times to get back into the occult. At this point, you need to cut yourself off from it and people involved with it entirely. Maybe in many years after growing into a stronger Christian you can use your experience and history to help reach those also in the occult, but now is not the time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Astral projection is New Age nonsense.  They're not watching you.  But it wouldn't hurt to pray the blood of Jesus over your house and asking your priest to pray over it is a good idea too.