• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Oh please...   You don't have to "remember" his words.  They are in this thread.  And I don't think you had any difficulty in reading his posts.   You don't have any trouble reading my posts well enough.   So I don't really believe any of that hogwash.  You know exactly what he said and it appears very likely that you agreed with it.

Your accusations ring quite hollow without showing me exactly what SkyWriting said that you deem false teaching and without showing me anything that you deem false in what I wrote. I'll provide it again, just to give you another chance to address it. For some reason, you seem hesitant to do so.

13 hours ago, one.opinion said:

To specifically address what would need correction, scripture itself states that there is sufficient evidence in nature to lead us to God, which SkyWriting mentioned. But scripture speaks to us the words of God Himself, and is necessary to teach us of Jesus, His incarnation, His sacrifice to deliver us from the consequences of our sin, and His triumphant resurrection to offer us new life. Scripture is absolutely necessary to teach us about God, but is not needed to let us be aware of Him. I have read too many stories of individuals in "unreached" people groups that have prayed for someone to come and teach them for me to think otherwise.

Guest shiloh357
20 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Your accusations ring quite hollow without showing me exactly what SkyWriting said that you deem false teaching and without showing me anything that you deem false in what I wrote. I'll provide it again, just to give you another chance to address it. For some reason, you seem hesitant to do so.

I have already told you what he said and you have been following the thread the whole time, so I don't need to run back and search all his posts.  The fact is you have never had any problem understanding a single post of mine, so I don't believe the clap trap that you don't understand what he said and why it is false teaching.  In fact, were you the "Bible believing Christian"  you claim to be, you would have recognized his false teachings and called him out on it.  The fact that you didn't would seem to indicate your pretense about believing the Bible is the claim that is completely hollow.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

In fact, were you the "Bible believing Christian"  you claim to be, you would have recognized his false teachings and called him out on it. 

And if you were the "Bible believing Christian" you claim to be, you would support your accusations with examples. Which you either will not or can not do.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, one.opinion said:

And if you were the "Bible believing Christian" you claim to be, you would support your accusations with examples. Which you either will not or can not do.

It's your thread, you can go back and read everything he said. It's not like everything is strewn all over the board.  I really don't think I need examples, because you have been following the thread since day one, so you have read what I and everyone else posted.   I have already stated that I am not going to, because I don't think it is necessary.   If I had really felt you didn't have a clue about what was said, or if you were a newcomer to the thread, that would be different.  But trying all of a sudden play "dumb"  when you have NEVER had a comprehension problem on any other thread you are involved in, doesn't ring true and like said, if you were anything like you claim to be, I would not need to do that because a real Bible believer would have called out false doctrine/teaching like his. 

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's your thread, you can go back and read everything he said. It's not like everything is strewn all over the board.  I really don't think I need examples, because you have been following the thread since day one, so you have read what I and everyone else posted.   I have already stated that I am not going to, because I don't think it is necessary.   If I had really felt you didn't have a clue about what was said, or if you were a newcomer to the thread, that would be different.  But trying all of a sudden play "dumb"  when you have NEVER had a comprehension problem on any other thread you are involved in, doesn't ring true and like said, if you were anything like you claim to be, I would not need to do that because a real Bible believer would have called out false doctrine/teaching like his.

That is your opinion. I have honestly not read every single post in this thread with the close attention to detail I could have and perhaps should have. I know the general theme of what SkyWriting wrote, but not the particular details. It is quite possible I would have disagreed with some of what he said, but I would have to read every single post of his to see if anything qualified in my mind as "false teaching". These are rather serious allegations to make, and I find it very odd that you feel comfortable making them, but not pinpointing what you found objectionable. I also find it odd that you assume because I didn't make a pronouncement against it, that I must sympathize with whatever he did say that you find objectionable. I have written my opinion on the issue of the necessity of scripture, and you have yet to address what I have written, despite the fact that I have repeated it several times. It is becoming increasingly clear that you do not have an issue with what I actually believe, only what you assume I believe. That is on you, not on me.