IGNORED

I know you wont believe this but here it goes.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I went into a occult church and like acts 16:16-18 i thought a lot of them had a spirit in them.So i went to talk to a girl and she said she could make all my clothes fly of with telekinesis.Which she did!To my embarrassment!:b:I ran out of the chruch all the way to my house which thank God is very close to the chruch i was visting!With no one calling the law on me.Why i took as a blessing from God!I am NOT making this up!:(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

I went into a occult church and like acts 16:16-18 i thought a lot of them had a spirit in them.So i went to talk to a girl and she said she could make all my clothes fly of with telekinesis.Which she did!To my embarrassment!:b:I ran out of the chruch all the way to my house which thank God is very close to the chruch i was visting!With no one calling the law on me.Why i took as a blessing from God!I am NOT making this up!:(

I believe it. I suggestion you ask Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior. Open up your heart to Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, zorgblar said:

Didn't you just post a couple of days ago that you were visiting New Age websites?  Now you're going to an 'occult church', whatever t5hat is.  Please, Zorgbar, get grounded in the Lord instead of keeping right on with the unchristian  things you're doing.  You can't expect to grow in faith by doing these things.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Didn't you just post a couple of days ago that you were visiting New Age websites?  Now you're going to an 'occult church', whatever t5hat is.  Please, Zorgbar, get grounded in the Lord instead of keeping right on with the unchristian  things you're doing.  You can't expect to grow in faith by doing these things.

Yes I did say I was on new age websites. And I am going to places that are occult like to spread the news about Jesus and salvation.But I think you are right. I need to pray a lot more about this before I get to other people who are deeply into the occult.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

31 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

Yes I did say I was on new age websites. And I am going to places that are occult like to spread the news about Jesus and salvation.But I think you are right. I need to pray a lot more about this before I get to other people who are deeply into the occult.

That's right, Zorgblar.  As a new Christian you have to get yourself grounded in the Word and confident in your faith before you attempt to tinker with the occult.  I think it's great you want to spread the gospel but it's not that time for you yet.  Patience, you'll get there.  Study the Bible.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,017
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

To deal with such people (practicing occult), etc....in the old days, Christians would say you really need to be prayed up!

So all of us really need to use wisdom....best not to go to those places.

• Thumbs Up 2