Still praying. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

So don't read about the things that make you miserable.  Praise God for all answers to your prayers.  If you can't remember them you need to start writing them down.  Above all, praise Him when you don't feel like it.  I Call that a sacrifice of praise.  He is worthy no matter what our circumstances may be.  Praise God because He does have answers for you, but perhaps not the ones you want.  Sometimes He gives us grace to endure as much as I hate to say that.  We serve a God Who heals.  

I suffer from most of what you mentioned plus a few but I haven't smoked for 50 years.  If nothing else I can praise Him for the Blessed Hope of being with Him some day.  Meanwhile he has left me here for a purpose.  I can share my Hope in Him with others as well as pray for many.  

So I am trying to do what I can while I am still here, redeeming the time.  

As far as what loneliness feels like--adopt a cat or a dog.  Mine starts barking for food at 5:30 AM.  Thats when I really wish someone else were here to let them out and feed them.  But they are a lot of company.  True, they can't drive me to appointments that I need a driver for.  See if you can use Dial a Ride public transportation.    

Hope some of these ideas help you like they have helped me.  

Blessings,

Willa