Help, at least hear me out

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Alright. I feel like I made a grave mistake. Heres my background story.

I guess you could say I am in the occult. I worship Lucifer as my God, and talk to demons to help me out with my wishes. Great.

The problem is, I don't know if I made the right choice. I feel I didn't, but any step towards god and I cringe. I can't even think about god without a severe headache. I mean, Im happy as a clam, but I cannot stand god anymore. I will save my choice words, but I don't know where I went wrong. This step just kind of happened for me. 

Any advice on what to do would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Oh, please don't freak out at me. I didn't do anything to you. Ive had plenty of that. Im just looking for help so I came here.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Pray, ask the Lord for forgiveness and ask Jesus Christ to help you...ask Him to deliver you from these evil forces.

After that, seek out a loving church with a wise pastor  where you can hear God's Word preached.  Also, being in the fellowship of believers will help you.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 12:48 AM, Anonymous98 said:

I guess you could say I am in the occult. I worship Lucifer as my God, and talk to demons to help me out with my wishes. Great.

The problem is, I don't know if I made the right choice. I feel I didn't, but any step towards god and I cringe. I can't even think about god without a severe headache. I mean, Im happy as a clam, but I cannot stand god anymore. I will save my choice words, but I don't know where I went wrong. This step just kind of happened for me. 

Oh, please don't freak out at me. I didn't do anything to you. Ive had plenty of that. Im just looking for help so I came here.

sooner or later they will destroy you if you continue where you are....

If you really want help, find some way to get yourself a bible, go out over a weekend someplace quite so you can be by yourself and just open up to God and tell him you are in over your head and ask him for his help...    Sooner or later if you survive you will have to give yourself over to Jesus for him to save you from what you have wandered into....    I've been close to where you are and it's for sure that you make the wrong choice....   but it's not too late to recover from it....    and don't let Satan tell you that you've gone too far......    with Jesus there is not too far if you really want to change.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 11/5/2017 at 8:48 AM, Anonymous98 said:

God has a plan for everybody. Your time is not come yet. It is likely that there will be some events in your life that would change everything and then you might change as well. Keep hoping at least. All in good time. Also chances are that you will be left by God and remain where you are. Of course no artificial actions would help.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

If you are sincere, and the Lord God will know that, then ask for Him to send someone to come and minister to you.
You probably cannot do very much as you are being driven in the wrong direction at present by the wrong spirit.
I have also seen this.
A sincere prayer to the Lord God who Made The Heavens and The Earth for help will start you on the journey of the rest of your life.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 11/4/2017 at 10:48 PM, Anonymous98 said:

Did you make the right choice? Everyone on this earth has a choice to spend an eternity in heaven or spend an eternity in hell. Life is full of choices and that is one of yours.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

You made a wrong choice. Satan and fallen angels now called demons. Want to destroy you and will if you give them a chance. They want all of us dead.  And before that to make us fall. They have plans they use to destroy you. They don't love you or want to help you. They laugh at people who think that. Mankind is there enemy . And they hate God. And also hate the rule of Jesus. Now turn your back on it before it's too late.