Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

The point of this thread is the 144,000 are sealed after the tribulation.They have tribulation.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The point of this thread is the 144,000 are sealed after the tribulation.They have tribulation.

That makes sense according to the prophets..

• Zechariah 12:10-14  “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.  (11)  On that day the mourning in Jerusalem will be as great as the mourning for Hadad-rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.  (12)  The land shall mourn, each family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves;  (13)  the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the Shimeites by itself, and their wives by themselves;  (14)  and all the families that are left, each by itself, and their wives by themselves.

• Isaiah 4:2-3  In that day the branch of the LORD shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel.  (3)  And he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy, everyone who has been recorded for life in Jerusalem,

• Isaiah 10:20-23  In that day the remnant of Israel and the survivors of the house of Jacob will no more lean on him who struck them, but will lean on the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.  (21)  A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God.  (22)  For though your people Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will return. Destruction is decreed, overflowing with righteousness.  (23)  For the Lord GOD of hosts will make a full end, as decreed, in the midst of all the earth.

• Joel 2:31-32  The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes.  (32)  And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the LORD has said, and among the survivors shall be those whom the LORD calls.

Although the 144,000 are said to have been sealed prior to the angel unleashing his judgments.

• Rev 7:3  saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Edited by unworthydude

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

Look at sequence of events in Revelation.  The Sixth Seal comes before the 144,000 are selected. Rev 7:1 After that....  Revelation 14:1-7 is another reference to the 144,000 and what they will do; proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Rev 14:8-20 is all about the Sixth Seal event. 

All of Revelation 7:1-14 happens soon after the worldwide devastation of the Lord's terrible Day of wrath, but verses 15-17 prophesies about Eternity; after the Millennium.  Proved by Rev 8:1 being the time gap of the Seventh Seal. 

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus said the stars of heaven fall unto the earth after the tribulation.

There are meteor showers quite often and the sun and moon darkened are different from what will happen at the Sixth Seal. Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well I was gonna explain the 6th seal but it seems like you already have an opinion of when you think the 144,000 are sealed. So I'll save myself the work.

Makes me wonder why you asked the question in the OP in the first place and what the logic is why you think the 144,000 are sealed after the tribulation.

Everyone knows Israel will go through the tribulation, but why seal them after?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Answer to the first question.

The key word In this verse that answers the question is After.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/7-1.htm

The word "After" is also used in the beginning verse describing the great multitude after John had finished describing the 144,000 from Revelation 7:1-8.

This puts everything back to square one.

Revelation 7:1-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel weresealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

#1 Are the 144,000 israelites sealed before or after the stars of heaven fall unto the earth?

Before. 

The end time events of Revelation do not necessarily all happen within chapter order.  You cannot read it like that.

There are 7 seals.  Each seal unfolds a major event.

Ie,

The 4th seal is the kingdom of the beast (pale horse), this is when he takes power, and death follows him.  Many will die because of him.  When the 4th seal is opened, the Son of Perdition (FP) will be revealed.  He's the one speaking smooth words, and deceives the nations with his miracles and lying wonders that the dragon gave him.

The 5th seal is the persecution of the saints - so the Mark of the beast is issued. 

The 6th seal contains all the 6 trumpets & vials, and this is punishment on Babylon and the beast's kingdom by God.

Revelation 6:12   And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Revelation 6:13   And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 6:14   And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 6:15   And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Revelation 6:16   And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Revelation 6:17   For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is only showing what is taking place just before the Lord comes, ...this is the greatest sign that he is coming within hours.  Before this day arrives, the 7 angels with the trumpets and vials have to sound.  Each in their order.  So you have to look them up, and slot them here to get the full picture. The above only goes up the 6th angel because when the 7th angel sounds, it is finished.  Babylon is judged.  So what you see here is only a glimpse of the 6th angel when this stage is completed......awaiting the last angel.

Make sense?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

To be exact, the 144K will be getting sealed NOW, or SOON, before the pale horse arrives.  They are marked with the holy annointing and can not be touched until their testimonies are complete.

The FP will be here much sooner than everyone realises.  There is not a lot of time.  The beast is working hard at this very moment to get things moving, but God, the restrainer, restrains him until he says ok, go ahead now, show yourself and do your thing.  It all has to be in God's timing, and the trouble will start according to Jeremiah chapter 25, when the 70 yrs is up.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,179
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus said the stars of heaven fall unto the earth after the tribulation.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-29.htm

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Now the `stars etc` are also tribulation. Jesus said `Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken,.` (Matt. 24: 29)

Then we read in Revelation 6 after the same events - sun, moon, stars falling etc, people are crying `Fall on us and hide us .....For the great day of His wrath has come,...` (Rev. 6: 12 - 17)

So there are some tribulation events, (tribulation of those days) & then after those there are the final tribulations - `sun, moon, stars, etc.`

Otherwise it would say, after the Great Tribulation then the sun, moon and stars, etc. But it doesn`t say that.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

#1 Are the 144,000 israelites sealed before or after the stars of heaven fall unto the earth?

Not many Christian's understand who the 144,00 actually are. The following verses tell us this is the structure of Christ's Government during His Millennial reign on Earth:  :

Rev 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Matthew 19:28 Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Ephesians 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Rev 11:16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshipped God,

Mark 10:40 but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared."

Rev 11:3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

Rev 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. 

Rev 2:26 To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end, To them I will give authority over all the nations. 27They will rule the nations with an iron rod and smash them like clay pots.

Rev 19:15 "He will rule them with an iron sceptre." 

This government is in the first Resurrection: 

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

The rest of the dead are the great multitude who resurrect at the end of the 1000 years. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Shilohsfoal,

Now the `stars etc` are also tribulation. Jesus said `Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken,.` (Matt. 24: 29)

Then we read in Revelation 6 after the same events - sun, moon, stars falling etc, people are crying `Fall on us and hide us .....For the great day of His wrath has come,...` (Rev. 6: 12 - 17)

So there are some tribulation events, (tribulation of those days) & then after those there are the final tribulations - `sun, moon, stars, etc.`

Otherwise it would say, after the Great Tribulation then the sun, moon and stars, etc. But it doesn`t say that.

Marilyn.

The tribulation the 144000 go through is explained in the gospel.Being scourged in the synagogues.Being betrayed by family.Being delivered up to be judged by counsel.And some put to death for the testimony of Jesus.

That is the tribulation these saints have while going through Israel preaching the kingdom,of heaven is literally at hand.

After they are sealed with tjier fathers name there is no more tribulation for them.They overcame.