• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,670
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Not many Christian's understand who the 144,00 actually are. The following verses tell us this is the structure of Christ's Government during His Millennial reign on Earth:  :

Rev 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Matthew 19:28 Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Ephesians 2:20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Rev 11:16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshipped God,

Mark 10:40 but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared."

Rev 11:3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

Rev 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. 

Rev 2:26 To all who are victorious, who obey me to the very end, To them I will give authority over all the nations. 27They will rule the nations with an iron rod and smash them like clay pots.

Rev 19:15 "He will rule them with an iron sceptre." 

This government is in the first Resurrection: 

Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

The rest of the dead are the great multitude who resurrect at the end of the 1000 years. 

I agree with everything you've just said about the 144,000.

The only part im,not agreeing with is that last paragraph about the great multitude,but only because I don't know about those.You have definitely given my something to consider .

Thank you.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Well I was gonna explain the 6th seal but it seems like you already have an opinion of when you think the 144,000 are sealed. So I'll save myself the work.

Makes me wonder why you asked the question in the OP in the first place and what the logic is why you think the 144,000 are sealed after the tribulation.

Everyone knows Israel will go through the tribulation, but why seal them after?

There was a couple of people in the other thread saying the 144,000 we're sealed before the tribulation.

So I was pointing out the simplest way i could to show them the 144,000 are sealed with God's name after their tribulation.

Here is why they are sealed with God's name after their tribulation.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-12.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There was a couple of people in the other thread saying the 144,000 we're sealed before the tribulation.

So I was pointing out the simplest way i could to show them the 144,000 are sealed with God's name after their tribulation.

Here is why they are sealed with God's name after their tribulation.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-12.htm

Here, read what it said. How did you come to the conclusion this happens after the tribulation?

Revelation 3:10-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Here, read what it said. How did you come to the conclusion this happens after the tribulation?

Revelation 3:10-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

It is proven these are sealed with the name of God after the stars of heaven fall into the earth which event Jesus said in the gospel takes place after the tribulation.

Also in daniel 11,these same saints suffer for 3 1/2 years before the time of the end.That is the tribulation they suffer.

Persecution 

Rev3:12 show why they are sealed with God's name.That they have overcome and why they are called Israel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Well I was gonna explain the 6th seal but it seems like you already have an opinion of when you think the 144,000 are sealed. So I'll save myself the work.

Makes me wonder why you asked the question in the OP in the first place and what the logic is why you think the 144,000 are sealed after the tribulation.

Everyone knows Israel will go through the tribulation, but why seal them after?

I think a lot of confusion arises from everyone using a common set of terminology and applying different definitions to those terms, especially when it comes to tribulation, great tribulation, wrath, and all of the prefixes attached to them.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I agree with everything you've just said about the 144,000.

The only part im,not agreeing with is that last paragraph about the great multitude,but only because I don't know about those.You have definitely given my something to consider .

Thank you.

Thanks. Not many believe this instead the popular view today is we all get raptured before having to suffer anyway in the tribulation. What Christians don't generally understand is just how sinful we all are and that it's going to take Jesus a 1000 years to get us to a point where God the Father can finally return to His creation.  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

#1 Are the 144,000 israelites sealed before or after the stars of heaven fall unto the earth?

They are sealed before all the the seal, bowl, trumpet judgments. So right at the beginning of the seven year tribulation.

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Did Jesus say the stars of heaven would fall unto the earth before or after the tribulation?

We see that the judgment you are speaking of in Revelation 6:12-17 is during the first 3 1/2 years of the seven year tribulation. I do not believe Jesus said anything about when the stars of heaven would fall unto the earth.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

They are sealed before all the the seal, bowl, trumpet judgments. So right at the beginning of the seven year tribulation.

The tribulation started 3 1/2 years before the abomination that causes desolation is used.You missed the point I was making with the stars falling.If you pay attention to that .it proves this point.

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The tribulation started 3 1/2 years before the abomination that causes desolation is used.You missed the point I was making with the stars falling.If you pay attention to that .it proves this point.

Do you think that the seven year tribulation has already started?