• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,536
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Retro,

Glad we sorted that out. As to the word `tribulation` well `Jacob`s trouble,` the 70th week, are all scriptural & also `the tribulation` (of those days which have never been or will be again, it says).

And the layout of Rev. I will keep for another thread. You may be interested in the next series in my blogs which is `the tribulation Calendar` just using the numbers and relevant details with Jewish calendar & holidays. I`m preparing it now. Be interested in your comments bro.

regards, Marilyn.

Shalom, Marilyn.

If it's "JACOB'S trouble," if it wasn't equal to the "70th Seven," can you see how JACOB has already BEEN in "trouble?" They've been in "trouble" with Russia and many nations in Europe, particularly Germany, for almost the last 2,000 years!

Anyway, look forward to your next thread.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Now the great multitude, which are named `nations` `come out of the great tribulation` (Rev. 7: 14).

"Away" from the tribulation period rather than "out of"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Now the great multitude, which are named `nations` `come out of the great tribulation` (Rev. 7: 14).

"Away" from the tribulation period rather than "out of"

Shabbat shalom, Daniel 11:36.

I'm one for being accurate with Scripture, regardless who it benefits or hurts. The truth is that it's the Greek preposition "ek" meaning "out of" in Revelation 7:14. It would have to be the preposition "apo" to mean "away from."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm one for being accurate with Scripture, regardless who it benefits or hurts. The truth is that it's the Greek preposition "ek" meaning "out of" in Revelation 7:14. It would have to be the preposition "apo" to mean "away from."

I prefer the following translation "away from" [or out of] associated with Revelation 7:9-17

Many of those who become believers during the coming tribulation will be killed [Revelation 14:12-13] and resurrected at the end of the tribulation [Revelation 20:4]

Those on thrones are those of the pre-tribulation immortals 

ἐκ
Transliteration
ek
Pronunciation
ek (Key)
speaker.3.svg
Part of Speech
preposition
Root Word (Etymology)
A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative
Dictionary Aids

Vine's Expository Dictionary: View Entry

KJV Translation Count — Total: 921x
The KJV translates Strong's G1537 in the following manner: of (366x), from (181x), out of (162x), by (55x), on (34x), with (25x), miscellaneous (98x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. out of, from, by, "away from"

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Many of those who become believers during the coming tribulation will be killed [Revelation 14:12-13] and resurrected at the end of the tribulation [Revelation 20:4]

I still haven't found any scriptural support for this idea of a "great revival" where a great multitude of unbelievers beyond number come to a martyr's faith during the great tribulation.  On the contrary:

• Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

If you can support the notion of a great multitude of unbelievers who shake off the strong delusion that God sends and attain a martyr's faith in such a short time, please post the scriptures.  If there is no scriptural support, why believe it?  Why put it forth as truth?  The above passage runs contrary to what you're teaching.

• Thumbs Up 2

Keep studying and you may get it

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Keep studying and you may get it

Nope, that's not in the Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Nope, that's not in the Bible.

You're right.  If it were, he'd have been more than happy to point it out.  I know exactly why he believes in the "great revival" fallacy.  People believe what they want to believe for reasons of their own choosing. 

The question is, who will have the spiritual discernment to see through the lies, and the perseverance to endure to the end when reality doesn't match expectation?  The answer is, those who have acted on the teachings of Jesus.  They are the ones considered to be wise.  Matthew 7:24

"Many of those who become believers during the coming tribulation will be killed [Revelation 14:12-13] and resurrected at the end of the tribulation [Revelation 20:4]"

Believe this

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

23 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

I prefer the following translation "away from" [or out of] associated with Revelation 7:9-17

Those on thrones are those of the pre-tribulation immortals 

22 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I still haven't found any scriptural support for this idea of a "great revival" where a great multitude of unbelievers beyond number come to a martyr's faith during the great tribulation.  On the contrary:

• Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

If you can support the notion of a great multitude of unbelievers who shake off the strong delusion that God sends and attain a martyr's faith in such a short time, please post the scriptures.  If there is no scriptural support, why believe it?  Why put it forth as truth?  The above passage runs contrary to what you're teaching.

Shalom, Daniel 11:36 and Last Daze.

This is why one should NOT be equating the "tribulation" with the "70th Seven" of Daniel 9! They are NOT the same time period! These are NOT "believers during the coming tribulation"; they are "believers coming OUT of tribulation!"

Revelation 7:9-14
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
KJV

Furthermore, there are contextual clues to suggest that this scene occurs AFTER the resurrection! Notice: They STOOD before the throne, suggesting they had legs and feet capable of standing. They were "clothed with white robes" suggesting that they had bodies capable of wearing clothing. Also, they had "palms in their hands" suggesting that they must have had "hands!" That's hard to do if you, as bodies, aren't resurrected, yet!

Now, wouldn't it be simpler to believe that the tribulation was BEFORE this scene? And yet, the passages that mentions the three time periods of 1,260 days, 42 months, and 3 years and a half (a mo'ed, two mo'adayim, and a half a mo'ed; 3-and-a-half year-long, holy-day cycles) do not occur until chapters 11, 12, and 13!