• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 11/20/2017 at 7:50 AM, Last Daze said:

Concerning the latter days and "tribulation" there is the 42 months or 3.5 years that is given to the man of sin to wage war against the saints:

• There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.  Revelation 13:5-7

And again (we've been through this before), the Man of Sin/Son of Perdition is NOT the same person as the mouth/spokesman of the Beast.

The former appears before the Lord's Coming, and meets his demise at that Coming, as we are clearly told in 2 Thes. 2. The latter does not arise until afterward, during the Day of God's Wrath, after the Church has been safely removed.

All explained in great detail in my blog, particularly in the earliest posts.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

And again (we've been through this before), the Man of Sin/Son of Perdition is NOT the same person as the mouth/spokesman of the Beast.

The former appears before the Lord's Coming, and meets his demise at that Coming, as we are clearly told in 2 Thes. 2. The latter does not arise until afterward, during the Day of God's Wrath, after the Church has been safely removed.

All explained in great detail in my blog, particularly in the earliest posts.

Yes, we've been through it before and I still respectfully disagree.  We do agree on the main point of whether the church is here for the time of great tribulation or not, so I'll leave it at that.