Sign in to follow this  
Sinbad

Exciting times we're living in and witnessing

OK I'm no expert and I'm not daft either but looking at the world as it's become a lot smaller due to the Internet we or should I say myself can see Scripture being unfolded and prophecy being fulfilled 

• Thumbs Up 2

It is Sinbad.  The gospel is being preaching most countries.  In India it getting into village's that never heard of Jesus. And war terrible weather conditions.  And so on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sinbad, I'm with you on that!

I think technology will make the gospel accessible to the nations. Then Jesus will come back. So yay!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/21/2017 at 12:36 PM, naominash said:

I think technology will make the gospel accessible to the nations. Then Jesus will come back. So yay!

Yes, and in many ways, it already has.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/7/2017 at 2:21 PM, Sinbad said:

OK I'm no expert and I'm not daft either but looking at the world as it's become a lot smaller due to the Internet we or should I say myself can see Scripture being unfolded and prophecy being fulfilled

I think so too, therefore with so many tools available, it takes an extra care in these times to pay attention to not spread a false "Gospel of the Kingdom", but its powerful message in its fullness.

This means less space to human doctrines and more space to the Gospel and Jesus' word!

On 12/1/2017 at 4:25 AM, Sojourner414 said:
On 11/21/2017 at 2:36 PM, naominash said:

Yes, and in many ways, it already has.

When the Gospel is/will be spread all over, if we don't see Jesus Return yet we should ask ourselves if we are spreading the Gospel of the Kingdom or some human doctrines. 

So let's stay strong in faith, keep consulting the Gospel with open heart and mind, and spread His word.

Edited by listener24
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this