angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

A dear friend of us left this earth last week to be with the Lord, he was a great man who loved the Lord, I'm sure his eyes have seen the glory of the Lord!

Psalm 166:15 Blesses in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.

Life

Life is just a stepping stone, A pause before we make it home.A simple place to rest and be, Until we reach eternity. Everyone has a life journey, A path to take with lots to see God guides our steps along the way, But we were never meant to stay. Our final destination is a place Filled with love, His majesty, and grace. We celebrated the life of a loved one who has gone before us, the race he has won. His journey has now ended, His spirit has ascended. Claiming the great reward With Jesus , our Lord!

Our Eternal Dwelling
…7For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8We are confident, then, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9So we aspire to please Him, whether we are here in this body or away from it.…2 Cor.5:8

5b4d486025298da45cff84b762262b2f--julius-soldiers.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for sharing this; I just would like to add a few passages with the thought: the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

The last sentence of Psalms 23 "I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven." (2 Corinthians 5:1-2)

"But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end." (Hebrews 3:6)

"For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come." (Hebrews 13:14)

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock." (Matthew 7:24-25)

• Loved it! 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 11/7/2017 at 9:25 PM, angels4u said:

A dear friend of us left this earth last week to be with the Lord, he was a great man who loved the Lord, I'm sure his eyes have seen the glory of the Lord!

Psalm 166:15 Blesses in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.

Life

Life is just a stepping stone, A pause before we make it home.A simple place to rest and be, Until we reach eternity. Everyone has a life journey, A path to take with lots to see God guides our steps along the way, But we were never meant to stay. Our final destination is a place Filled with love, His majesty, and grace. We celebrated the life of a loved one who has gone before us, the race he has won. His journey has now ended, His spirit has ascended. Claiming the great reward With Jesus , our Lord!

Our Eternal Dwelling
…7For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8We are confident, then, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9So we aspire to please Him, whether we are here in this body or away from it.…2 Cor.5:8

5b4d486025298da45cff84b762262b2f--julius-soldiers.jpg

Amen. This life is like a dream that one wakes up from after death.