• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

42 minutes ago, coheir said:

research also says more people die from bad practices in hospitals than die from guns; that doesn't mean avoid hospitals. This thread is about beer what about whiskey can one drink it?

Well yes, your chance of getting MRSA while being in a hospital is great. Even seen a child clinging to life on life support because their parents denied them a flu shot? Very sad.

Alcohol is alcohol. One thing about about alcohol that differs from the other drugs such as nicotine and caffeine is that it impairs our judgment in the brain. It is very dangerous to get into into a car with a couple of drinks on board and drive. You can not say that for nicotine or caffeine.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

34 minutes ago, coheir said:

that doesn't mean avoid hospitals.

From 1920 through at least 1990,  with few exceptions(according to all the medical folk I studied with and worked with, AND almost all if not all Godly medical or health care providers ever) , most doctors avoided taking ANYONE IN THEIR FAMILY to a hospital,  except when it was/is not avoidable (and even then sometimes!) ....

because they knew what happened(-s) there (at hospitals/ medical facilities) and whose authority they are under (i.e. "why") .

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Well yes, your chance of getting MRSA while being in a hospital are great.  ...  Very sad.

If you seek, the truth, and keep seeking Yahweh's Kingdom,  you might, maybe find out the truth (or you will, as that is GOD'S OWN PROMISE --- but HE includes some exceptions in HIS WORD) ....

There are at least 3 natural anti-(fill in the blank) available , easily, and inexpensively .... so the ending is NOT SAD,  but very very very very very JOYOUS !  WITH GREAT REJOICING !   (just not profitable for the drug lords) (that's why it is "hush hush dear baby" from them ... )

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

If you seek, the truth, and keep seeking Yahweh's Kingdom,  you might, maybe find out the truth (or you will, as that is GOD'S OWN PROMISE --- but HE includes some exceptions in HIS WORD) ....

There are at least 3 natural anti-(fill in the blank) available , easily, and inexpensively .... so the ending is NOT SAD,  but very very very very very JOYOUS !  WITH GREAT REJOICING !   (just not profitable for the drug lords) (that's why it is "hush hush dear baby" from them ... )

I keep garlic oil and oregano oil on hand both are anti fungal anti viral and anti biotic there are others

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus and the apostles drank alcohol. Jesus even turned water into wine. If it was as dangerous as some think I would have expected Jesus to say so rather than change the water into wine. Jesus is even looking forward to having a wine with us when we are with Him.

Matthew 26:29, But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new WITH YOU in my Fathers Kingdom.

Like most things, if we do them to excess, then it could be dangerous.

• Thumbs Up 2

YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

(yes)

HALLELUYAH ! :)

One that was banned by the fda for "no reason" (they admitted),  was colloidal silver.

One of the admins on this site has used it frequently in Israel for health and well being to eliminate certain ... ummm.... censored (bacteria/ virus/ other) infections ..... (censored by the ama and fda ) ...... :)

No known bacteria nor virus develops an immunity to it - no worse bad "super germs" can develop naturally .... (MAN can make them ,  super super bad, though,  and has done so ..... )

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

From 1920 through at least 1990,  with few exceptions(according to all the medical folk I studied with and worked with, AND almost all if not all Godly medical or health care providers ever) , most doctors avoided taking ANYONE IN THEIR FAMILY to a hospital,  except when it was/is not avoidable (and even then sometimes!) ....

because they knew what happened(-s) there (at hospitals/ medical facilities) and whose authority they are under (i.e. "why") .

I ask several nurses and doctors why they do not recommend pro biotics or yogurt or buttermilk to people after they take antibiotics. the anti biotics kills the flora in the stomach. I never got answered

1 minute ago, coheir said:

I ask several nurses and doctors why they do not recommend pro biotics or yogurt or buttermilk to people after they take antibiotics. the anti biotics kills the flora in the stomach. I never got answered

IF you were one of them (working WITH them,  so they think you are "okay", they would tell you astonishing stories (true stories) ) .....

But if they tell anyone "outside", or a snitch,  they could lose their license, or their home,  of their family, or their life.

(has happened often, btw, in the last 100 years)

Love of MONEY  is the root of such actions (threatening people to keep them from telling the truth) ....

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

But God can not be mocked. If a person abuses alcohol and according to research that is the case with one drink a day, you can't ask God to heal you from the health consequences that the alcohol has caused.

If anyone abuses of alcohol, to the point of getting drunk. Then he must re-check himself, he is lacking self control.

"Wine is a mocker,
Strong drink is a brawler,
And whoever is led astray by it is not wise." - Proverbs 20

If anyone is in Christ, he/she must not accept to get defeated by temptation and other vices of the flesh. The Lord Jesus Christ called us to be winners, not losers. And if we are in Him, the flesh has no dominion over us. Believe it, it is real.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

How to fix that? Ask to the Lord, and you will be set free. But make sure you are decided, with no doubt. Keep seeking, asking, knocking.

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" - Matthew 7:11

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

40 minutes ago, coheir said:

People are being advised to not take the supplements.

1. They may not make a huge difference.

2. They are not regulated by the FDA.

3. There can be significant side effects in taking supplements.

That does not mean that you should not eat a good Greek yogurt occasionally such as Chobani. Just don't over do it.