missmuffet

As little as one drink of alcohol per day could cause cancer

42 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

People are being advised to not take the supplements.

1. They may not make a huge difference.

2. They are not regulated by the FDA.

3. There can be significant side effects in taking supplements.

That does not mean that you should not eat a good Greek yogurt occasionally such as Chobani. Just don't over do it.

I saw a nurse on FB recently refused flu shot that was recently made mandatory for hospital staff saying things it is made of is the worst thing to put in your body and the rna changes every year so a flu shot is just a guess which strain shows up one can still get flu even with the shot

2 minutes ago, coheir said:

I saw a nurse on FB recently refused flu shot that was recently made mandatory for hospital staff saying things it is made of is the worst thing to put in your body and the rna changes every year so a flu shot is just a guess which strain shows up one can still get flu even with the shot

What is worse getting the flu,which could kill you, especially the secondary complications, or getting the flu shot which could save your life? It is possible to get the flu after getting the flu shot. The chances are slim and it would be a much less case of the flu. Not so life threatening. I have been getting the flu shot for years. I do not glow in the dark :) and I have not had pneumonia( I have had pneumonia three times in my life). That is a secondary complication from the flu that can kill you. I am surprised that nurses are refusing the flu shot and are telling the public such things.

Yes, the CDC does take an intellectual guess every year what virus's will be out. But it is still a very good choice to risk that and get the shot. Also the shoot you with a dead virus. It is impossible to get the flu from a flu shot.You may have some soreness at the sight and even a possible slight fever. That is why I take Tylenol the day I get the shot.  Although you are at risk for about two weeks after you get the flu shot. Until your titers take effect you can get the flu in that time. That is why it is important to get the vaccination early before the flu season hits.

19 minutes ago, coheir said:

Every time you take a flu shot you expose your immune system to the dead virus....   and that immune reaction lasts longer than 12 months so if you get the shots every year, you build up a resistance to many different versions of the virus....     and even partial matches help fight off the infection and make it less viral and easier to get rid of.

I worked for Xerox for nearly 40 years in hundreds of offices and we exposed to just about everything that comes along....    while I do have allergies, the flue I have not had since the early 70's when I started taking the shots.

I had two managers that would not let you take sick days if you had the flu if you hadn't taken the shots.  Company made arrangements for us to get them free for many years before insurance companies started paying for them.

I would say though that I have taken the individual dosage where none of the preservatives are added and that gets rid of most of the things that the nurse was concerned about.   Even Medicare covers the extra cost of that. 

8 minutes ago, coheir said:

A very close friend of mine, and he was my supervisor at the mine I worked at said he took his boy to his doctor to have his vaccination shots which are mandatory here in Aus. now or one is not allowed to attend pre-school.

His doctor said, "If you want your boy to grow up fit healthy, I would not do this if I was you, in fact to tell you the truth, I refuse to vaccinate my own children."

None of my children were vaccinated and they all grew up very healthy, very fit, exceeded in all their sports, cam near the top of their class throughout their school years, when all their friends were either sick with some disease, had the flue, had chicken pox, one of their friends got encephalitis after the small pox needle, nearly died. Another friend who was fit and healthy ended up being slightly retarded by the time he reached the age of 12.

Another true event. The company I worked for said they would like all their employees to have a hepatitis shot, absolutely free, they would pay for everything, and it was voluntary.

Many took up the offer. One man on my crew and shift never turned up for work a week or two after he had the shot. Weeks went by and we were concerned and approached the manager and asked where he was. He said I have no idea and he would look into it.

Another week went by and he turned up. I asked him where he had been. He said, he was in hospital, severely ill, nearly died. I asked him what sickness did he have. He was in hospital recovering from a severe case of hepatitis B.

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

His doctor said, "If you want your boy to grow up fit healthy, I would not do this if I was you, in fact to tell you the truth, I refuse to vaccinate my own children."

Decades ago,  while speaking with pharmacists and doctors and medical representatives from around the United States,  they almost all 'admitted' the same thing - and almost no one knew of doctors who had their families get any immunizations - "officially" because of their positions and training, they (the licensed ama doctors) KNEW what was in the immunizations,  and REFUSED THEM, almost always..... rare exceptions based on testing when the "RISK" was "WORTH IT" (almost never) ....

Anyone who looks into the history of these things finds out that all Americans have been lied to by the drug lords... (drug makers) ,  and by most doctors....

What was stranger still,  it is written !  (yes, in the BIBLE,  YAHWEH'S WORD, about 2000 years ago ! ) .....

And stranger still (yes even stranger!)  .... Most Christians are deceived,  and cling to the lies, and promote the lies !

• Thumbs Up 1

drinking city water can cause cancer.  pollution in the air can cause cancer.  decaf coffee causes cancer.  the suns rays can cause cancer.  truth is one day, you die. 

there are also studies that say one drink a day is good for you.  whos the one fibbing?

Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Cletus said:

whos the one fibbing?

Almost everybody.

See "Sipping Saints" by David Wilkerson for a fuller picture why.

(It's a small , short book) (maybe free online)

6 minutes ago, Cletus said:

drinking city water can cause cancer.  pollution in the air can cause cancer.  decaf coffee causes cancer.  the suns rays can cause cancer.  truth is one day, you die. 

GOOD !  That's a start to learning the truth.

Next,  what is required BEFORE a person can get cancer ? (according to all the tests and testing available for the last 140 years)

7 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Almost everybody.

See "Sipping Saints" by David Wilkerson for a fuller picture why.

(It's a small , short book) (maybe free online)

oh thats a riot... sipping saints.... saints that sip.   but thats not what i was talking about.  i was illustrating the contrast between two different studies on "sipping" one says its healthy, one says you get cancer.  

Again.... Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine.  Did Jesus want to give people cancer?