I am lost

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am wondering if all you are having is bad luck and things in your life aren't abundant do you think that is a sign from God you are taking the wrong path? I feel like I am making choices that the bible says we should but I seem to be the queen of getting kicked when I am down. I am sick of doing everything right and still getting nowhere in life. I have to say at this stage it is turning me very bitter, exhausted and resentful. I am left just praying Jesus will walk by my side and help me carry the load because I am so unhappy and I don't have anymore strength left. I am tired of battling and I am wondering if I am just getting a big message from God I am going the wrong way even though my choices would be what the bible asks us to do. I know I am not entitled to have what I want but at this stage I have worked hard enough and been hurt emotionally enough to deserve it no matter what. I have given up everything for everyone else and I am not getting anything back as far as a life that is barable goes. Jesus might have been able to deal with that but I can't! I am done with not having work no matter how hard I try or what qualifications I get and I am done with being taken for granted and overlooked no matter how much I give! I at this stage can only think it has to be a sign I made the wrong choices and I am on the wrong path. If so do you also think God would hold it against me forever if I gave him the finger for being a pain or would he eventually forgive me?lol (Not really with the last sentence just a joke to lighten the mood from a very depressing question no offence meant, I have no desire to test whether God is in a smiting mood) 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Mat 5:2  Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:

Mat 5:3  "Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.

Mat 5:5  Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.

Mat 5:6  Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.

Mat 5:7  Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

Mat 5:8  Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.

Mat 5:9  Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Mat 5:10  Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:11  "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

Mat 5:12  Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

• Thumbs Up 1