• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/8/2017 at 11:43 PM, dprprb said:

There is no preamble to Gen 1:1 where Satan caused a flood and any Scripture you are using to justify that Gap theory is Scriptural support that I encapsulate here that is 'superimposed' on your readings of Scripture as it stands.  Your truth antenna are picking the signal up but backfilling a preamble to support that truth or rescue PreColumbian societies from the Flood is incorrect. The people who die at the time of the Flood drown but going back to Gen 1 'waters' is going back in time to undo what he did.

We can assume that they drowned.  The scriptures are rather finicky on drowning and it's not usually one of God's methods.  

On 11/16/2017 at 10:25 AM, Enoch2021 said:

Huh?

There's certain things God can't do:

1.   HE can't Lie.
2.  HE can't Learn.
3.  HE can't Break his Promises.

All of those things are subject to your understanding.  Without perfect understanding
it's hard to make such concrete statements, like "God promised me that....."   ummm....are you sure?
Are you sure you got the message right?  Becasue God's not really accountable to any person in this life.
That's why we are called to "Faith".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

12 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Hebrews 5:8 (KJV)
Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;  

Well obviously I used "Learning" as in Gaining Knowledge.

To be extremely technical about it, you don't "Learn" Obedience in much the same way as you don't "Learn" to be quiet...you just "Shut Up"; it's an act of Volition, not a gain in knowledge.

regards

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I dont need to rescue my narrative due to a lack of ugly facts. If there was an ugly fact somewhere it was lost on me due to the pontifications about everything else but the mechanics suggested by my words.  You know like 2+2 does not equal 5 , the 2nd law of thermodyn would prevent this from reconnecting or even 'you know I understand why you thought that but that is definitely not what that means' etc etc.

All that other garbage sideways issues(if I made a mistake then so be it) I choose to abandon as all merely distractions from mechanics and Scripture in the Act of God destroying the earth and needing to leave something for Noah to put his foot down on. The discussion is whether God goes back to Gen1:1, and what He leaves in the path of His destruction. 

Between Scripture and science there are two sources of ugly fact 7mm rounds- im not ducking dodging running  or crack potting. I heard parallel worlds isnt physics but that is anti-Scriptural in this setting IMO.

On 11/17/2017 at 12:04 PM, dprprb said:

In response to some of Enochs critique I would like to point out that Scripture is part of my set of assumptions(DUH!)  and within it several key events that should be part of anyones assumptions that comments here. 

1. The physics at the interior of the Tabernacle when God is 'in'

2. "The physics of" Gabriel meeting with Mary to discuss her pregnancy

3. "       "God walking with Adam

4. "   " Chariots coming down picking up prophets and carrying them wholesale to heaven.

5. "     "Jesus returning to heaven

6. "    "a triangle shaped door opens between the sky and heaven

7. "    "Jacobs ladder

8. "   "Jesus ascends to heaven

9. "   "bottomless pit opens

So at least 9 accounts from Scripture indicate that heavenly connections between separate timelines converge and diverge between at least two of the 3 mentioned 'existence places' Heaven, Hell, and Earth.

Therefore it is not a hand wave dismissal that the mechanics Im suggesting doesnt exist and cant be described.  Now someone's paradigm can be insulted and they react in a protectorate manner to try and say apple physics here and miracle oranges there. But the entrance and exit of entities and visible structures to interact with and lack of explosions and antimatter collisions in Scripture appear to indicate that physics is at least resonant enough to sustain the Scriptural account (also obvious). In those 9 occurences it is piecewise and local - the Flood account would be an example of "wholesale coverage". Those 9 occurences where  'conscious' timelines (to indicate Im using narrative 'timeline' description not physicists) exist for angels and God and human flesh are like wormhole structures. Therefore I dont think my conjecture is out of order.

God is Spirit.   So any mention of God likely refers to the spiritual realm and what one might "see"
but less likely any actual physical manifestation. 

On 11/15/2017 at 8:37 PM, dprprb said:

I think it was We chose evil according to the Scriptural account and THEN God chose the path of love in response.  I think in the area of where the left path and right path are merging the ability to see both causeways makes it easy to form false connections. But the ability to see that is wholly dependent on having eaten the forbidden fruit.

The Lord is the Alpha and the Omega.  Not just "He will be there" but He is already in both places now. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 11/18/2017 at 3:38 AM, SkyWriting said:

All of those things are subject to your understanding. 

Actually they are simply deduced from Scripture.

Without perfect understanding it's hard to make such concrete statements, like "God promised me that....."

:huh: Say What?  This isn't a "Personal Reflection" it's about the Promises God made in Scripture.

Are you sure you got the message right?

Yes, 100%... they are in Scripture.

Becasue God's not really accountable to any person in this life.

And where did I even IMPLY otherwise OR Better Yet...have anything WHATEVER to do with my argument??

regards

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11

On 11/17/2017 at 8:33 AM, SkyWriting said:

Jesus walking on water
Water saving people from Hell
Water cleansing souls
Water parting
More

1. These references have nothing to do with Noah’s flood.

2. Jesus’s miracles have a lot more to do with His power, not the water.

• Thumbs Up 1