IGNORED

Why so much Hate between the Churches/Religions that follow Christ?

notsolostsoul

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SURE IT DOES.   THOU shall make no graven image of things in earth , sea , heaven , to bow DOWN BEFORE.  GOD SAID IT.

but if ye think the POPE is greater than GOD  .   man what a shock on the last day .

You can't make graven idols to worship. But you can make a stature.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The oldest recognized world wide organization is responsible for more executions and gross immorality and false gospel than anyone can comprehend without revelation from the Father in Heaven in line with His Word.

I would have to confess that my knowledge of the history of organized Church is pretty much nil.

I am learning more here on WorthyChristianForums then I have ever been exposed to by my little community, that has so far been my life. 

41 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

They taught that it is normal, healthy, and good to stir up trouble and it is "good" to put to death anyone not "Christian"(it is not even murder , they said for a while, since non-Christians are not human) ....

This is my fear now. Some that call themselves Christians, still believe, teach and live this way.

Now, they take it upon themselves to deem who can fellowship in Christ or who can not (try and dictate who is Christian or not). They put to death (not literal murder, but outcast a sinner that is trying to come to Christ) by rejection, insults or degrading their bit of knowledge or lack of knowledge.

They put huge stumbling mountains in front of "new comers, or babes" by either their words, actions or way of living.

Whether in The RCC, Christianity or any other denomination, if these are part of their practice some thing is truly wrong. Don't point fingers and say, well this group does this and then turn blinds eye when your group does the same.

(Not speaking of you Jeff personally. Just speaking in the conversation (you and yours))

...................Spacing to semi seperate thoughts.......

Now I don't want to say it is the Religion or Church, because there are true believers within these labeled Religious Groups or Churches and I am not referring to them.

But As you said:

48 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

It has been their written doctrines and practices

They lack God.

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

executions

Lacks God

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

thinking and teaching they were doing GOD a favor !

Nope no God in there. Plus it's funny that they think God needs favors from them.

Yet this is the mind set for some Christians (said Christians)

"I have to do God's work for him"

I never heard Jesus say, God needs Man to do God's work.

(Once again, not directed at you Jeff)

I'm going to stop here, because think of the hypocrisy of so called Christians, is so draining.

Thank you Jeff, you always spark new thoughts and views. I appreciate you sharing. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You can't make graven idols to worship. But you can make a stature.  

I think you meant statue.     BUT THEY BOW DOWN TO THESE THINGS.  You know it and I know it ,  they do the works of darkness.

Davida had lots of pictures SHOWING SOME KNEELING AND BOWING .   so lets not let them feel comfy in this in any way .   not in any way.   

Wayne I lub ya ,  but we gotta warn those in error.   Hugs and no doctrine never works.  Hugs and DOCTRINE DO .  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

33 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Protestant church created just as many atrocities of murder

So since when did the sins of someone else make your own abominations okay ?!

33 minutes ago, inchrist said:

You know im telling the truth...man up

IF and when you repent of the deception you keep posting, 

if and when you tell the truth, 

we will all acknowledge it , at least by not refuting it with Scripture anyway.

24 minutes ago, inchrist said:

You must be God to know whats in a catholics heart when they kneel down

hahaha,  more deception.   (although God does reveal the abominations the catholics do daily)

All someone has to do is be able to read , and they can find out what is in a catholics heart when they kneel down - catholics are required by catholic law to do what they are told to do,

catholics are taught by catholic doctrines, practices, and heretics what they must do to be catholic.

So everyone who can read can know what is in a catholics heart ( darkness and deception, being deceived, of course).

According to catholic writing, by catholics, for catholics, for over a thousand years.

Then there is the BIBLE, that describes in detail more than you have ever known apparently.  

LOOK TO GOD for understanding, NOT to catholics.

LOOK TO THE BIBLE for truth,  NOT to heretics.

If God permits you to , of course. (He will never force anyone)  They simply get thrown in the lake of fire if they never look to God in line with the BIBLE to serve God instead of serving idolatry..... everyone needs to repent to be saved.

2 minutes ago, inchrist said:

But lets not pretend about the click of yours

It must be (understandably) very sad to be without the peace and wisdom of Jesus, without any Christian friends you can listen to.....

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Matthew_18_pic.jpg

JESUS' WARNING , hmmmmmm................   billions REJECT JESUS.........  never find life..... and still reject HIM.....

but they sure love to post wherever they can !

2 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

A real shame you never "got the message".

A lesson to learn - why should anyone "get the message" if they are comfortable ? 

Even though they may be dead in sin ,  they may be "comfortable", and thus why should they ever "get the message" ?

They can continually post, hundreds and thousands of posts day after day for year, and still be "comfortable".....

They can and do wear out the saints many times,  and still be "comfortable"......

They outnumber the saints over 100 to 1,  so why should they "get the message" ? they are "comforyable" and there's nothing to stop them from inundating forums with their own posts.

Their leaders(in some groups)  often encourage them to visit forums to learn how to harrass Christians, and they are "comfortable" and happy that they can do what their ungodly leaders say to do - they get extra indulgenses for doing so ....

. thus they have incentives to keep posting away, and to never "get the message", to never learn the truth.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, inchrist said:

You know im telling the truth...man up

No, you're not telling the truth.  You simply made a claim you can't back up and based on everyone else's responses, you know that you lied.  A real man wouldn't make up lies.

2 hours ago, inchrist said:

You must be God to know whats in a catholics heart when they kneel down

They are not supposed to kneel down to dead saints and idols.   It's really no different than the idol worship YOU engage in when you worship and pray to your idol, the false Jesus that you proclaim.