IGNORED

Why so much Hate between the Churches/Religions that follow Christ?

notsolostsoul

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

... hypocrisy.

I am sorry you feel like that, but I admit that I haven't fully arrived.  If you think you have, more power to you, but I saw how you would report one person for violating the TOS and you would then violate it yourself, and how you demanded answers of others when you avoided answering questions yourself.  I will be happy to let the Lord decide who is being hypocritical.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

22 minutes ago, Butero said:

... but I saw how you would report one person for violating the TOS and you would then violate it yourself, and how you demanded answers of others when you avoided answering questions yourself.  I will be happy to let the Lord decide who is being hypocritical.  

I know for a fact that you have not been "trying to avoid such debates" and now your own actions speak for themselves. But apparently anyone here who is Roman Catholic "works for the devil," so the evangelical lynch mob is justified by the mods.

54 minutes ago, Davida said:

No this is a false accusation, we keep referring to the Bible scripture only as being Righteous and NOT the  man-made Traditions and false doctrines that have been added by the RCC. 

No protestant that you are referring to has ever referred to themselves as being righteous....

None ever had to as their acts of self-righteousness are apparent to everyone but themselves.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh dear,     I sure was praying for old school....

And I see you're all "preying" for yet another Roman Catholic.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

The reason for all the infighting and hatred among mainstream christianity organizations is the roots are founded in the Roman/Babylonian religious system...Revelation 17 the harlot and its daughters...these organizations were conceived in hatred, violence and evil with minimal Biblical roots...

http://www.highstrangeness.tv/articles/catholics.php

• Oy Vey! 1

58 minutes ago, Davida said:

You should remember how it always goes--  we say, "Stick to the BIBLE Scripture only!"  and then you say ...."Oh really?!! ....What version??" then we say, "KJ is good and not some of the badly translated modern versions. "  and you say.....What!?????......and on and on ad infinitum "

No, it's KJV is the only valid version and whatever anyone else is reading is wrong, etc.

And I have yet to find anyone who actually understands Romans -- or most of Paul's other letters -- in the KJV!

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

No, it's KJV is the only valid version and whatever anyone else is reading is wrong, etc.

And I have yet to find anyone who actually understands Romans -- or most of Paul's other letters -- in the KJV!

I understand it just fine.  What's hard to understand about Paul in the KJV?   I doubt you really know anyone who doesn't understand Paul in in the KJV.  That is just a made up claim with no truth to back it up.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

And I see you're all "preying" for yet another Roman Catholic.

No, you decided to come over and pick a fight.  You are not a victim.   You came to this thread because you want to argue.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you decided to come over and pick a fight.  You are not a victim.   You came to this thread because you want to argue.

I think the catholics get a reward from their bishop , priest, nun, or parish for doing that (stirring up strife is their rule,  it is encouraged in the past 10 or more centuries) ....

even though Yahweh punishes them more severely for it if they don't turn to Yahweh to be healed. (they have a more severe judgment from Yahweh).....

Years ago, anyway,  this was noted on roman websites by them.....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

There is so much strife among Christians because we are blinded by excessive intellectual study of the Bible and don't understand that love is above all.

• This is Worthy 2