• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Your talking about things In the future....
How about the present or even the past....

Israel once existed, then it did not for nearly 2000 years and yet it is....
When Israel reappeared the world was astonished....

and those who's names are not written in the lambs book of life followed after it....

Surely there must be something written of this....
This is the single biggest sign in 2000 years....

So where is it written....

:sherlock:

So

Then the LORD will scatter you among all the people of the world, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will serve gods made of wood and stone that neither you nor your ancestors ever knew. Among those nations you will find no peace, no place to call your own. There the LORD will give you an unsettled mind, failing eyesight, and despair. Your life will always be hanging by a thread. You will live in terror day and night. You will never feel sure of your life. In the morning you'll say, "If only it were evening!" And in the evening you'll say, "If only it were morning!" You'll talk this way because of the things that will terrify you and because of the things you'll see. Deuteronomy 28:64-67 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Where

“Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.’ Ezekiel 11:17 (New International Version)

Is It Written

Who has ever seen anything as strange as this? Who ever heard of such a thing? Has a nation ever been born in a single day? Has a country ever come forth in a mere moment? But by the time Jerusalem's birth pains begin, her children will be born. Isaiah 66:8 (New Living Translation)

And Why Should Believers

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15 (American King James Version)

Even Care About

I will return again to my place, until they acknowledge their guilt and seek my face, and in their distress earnestly seek me. Hosea 5:15 (English Standard Version)

Israel

Now this will be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the peoples who have gone to war against Jerusalem; their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, and their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongue will rot in their mouth. Zachariah 14:12 (New American Standard Bible)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

On 11/9/2017 at 6:30 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

According to prophecy concerning the time of the end....
who or what is the Israeli government....

On 11/9/2017 at 6:58 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Who is this that claims the promised land belongs to him and says he give Jews the right to return....
Who is this that calls itself by the name "Israel"....

His Name

“Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. “I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them,” Says the LORD your God. Amos 9:14-15 (New American Standard Bible)

Is Jesus

Therefore speak to them: Thus saith the Lord God: I will gather you from among the peoples, and assemble you out of the countries wherein you are scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. Ezekiel 11:17 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

His Name

“Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, And they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; They will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, And make gardens and eat their fruit. “I will also plant them on their land, And they will not again be rooted out from their land Which I have given them,” Says the LORD your God. Amos 9:14-15 (New American Standard Bible)

Is Jesus

Therefore speak to them: Thus saith the Lord God: I will gather you from among the peoples, and assemble you out of the countries wherein you are scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. Ezekiel 11:17 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

So you believe Christ has come and have gatherd the dispersed of Israel .

Do you believe Christ came in 1948?

http://biblehub.com/luke/13-28.htm

If Christ hasn't come and gatherd Israel into his land then who is this that came before Christ ,who all the world has followed?From all nations tongues and peoples.

If Christ has not come than who is it that these people have followed into the promised land?

• Praying! 1

Is Benjamin Netanyahu king of the Jews ?

Is he sent into the world to lead God's chosen people or is the Israeli government something else all together?

According to scripture.what is it?

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ok.So Damascus will be destroyed by someone of something according to scripture.Now can we talk about the Israeli government that now rules over the Jewish people?

Not yet. The city of Damascus won't be destroy till sometime after Israel officially joins the war in Syria. I've been telling this to other people on another Christian site for almost 4 years. We're only now seeing the early signs of fulfillment to Isaiah 17 in the near horizon. 

If you wanna talk about Israel's government, post the scripture as there's more than one.

• Thanks 1

2000 years ago , the tenants of the promised land had the heir of the promised land killed.Today the children of those tenants claim it to be their own and claim,it shall always belong to that government that calls itself Israel.

What is the Israeli government referd to in scripture?

The nation that once was , and was not,and yet is?

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When Israel reappeared the world was astonished and those who's names are not written in the lambs book of life followed after it.

Surely there must be something written of this.This is the single biggest sign in 2000 years.

So where is it written?

Here:

• And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  Luke 21:24

Yes, it is a very significant sign.  It indicates that the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israel once existed ,then it did not for nearly 2000 years and yet it is

This can't be a reference to Revelation 17:8.  Israel did not come up out of the abyss.  The beast did and he is an evil angel, the same evil angel that spawned Rome.

• This is Worthy 1

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Here:

• And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  Luke 21:24

Yes, it is a very significant sign.  It indicates that the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

This can't be a reference to Revelation 17:8.  Israel did not come up out of the abyss.  The beast did and he is an evil angel, the same evil angel that spawned Rome.

Not rome,for when John wrote revelation he said it "now is not".

The world thought it was dead and yet it is.

• Praying! 1

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/PositiveID-Corporation-pz-3900073790.html

Why do you suppose the king of the Jews would want such a mark for his people?

Who's his guinea pig?Is he placing his mark in their foreheads?

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

So you believe Christ has come and have gatherd the dispersed of Israel .

Do you believe Christ came in 1948?

If Christ hasn't come and gatherd Israel into his land then who is this that came before Christ ,who all the world has followed?From all nations tongues and peoples.

If Christ has not come than who is it that these people have followed into the promised land?

Is Benjamin Netanyahu king of the Jews ?

Is he sent into the world to lead God's chosen people or is the Israeli government something else all together?

According to scripture.what is it?

16 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

2000 years ago , the tenants of the promised land had the heir of the promised land killed.Today the children of those tenants claim it to be their own and claim,it shall always belong to that government that calls itself Israel.

What is the Israeli government referd to in scripture?

The nation that once was , and was not,and yet is?

All Of Man's Quibbles Aside

Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever. Jeremiah 3:12

Jesus Will Save Israel

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Jeremiah 3:16

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Loved it! 1