Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"No, those are not cold hard facts.   It is racist, anti-Semitic garbage produced by sloppy, incompetent handling of Scripture."

No doubt

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, Yowm said:

There is not one shred of evidence pointing to the claim that the present Israeli govt. is the Beast.

You go ahead and keep believing that if you want.

• Praying! 1

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, those are not cold hard facts.   It is racist, anti-Semitic garbage produced by sloppy, incompetent handling of Scripture. 

And that's how the supporters of the beast always react when confronted with the truth.

Name calling.

• Praying! 1

30 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, that is some really bad exegesis.   Matt. 21:43 pertains to the Kingdom being taken from the religious leadership.    Israel isn't taken away from Israel.  That is nonsense.   The vineyard parable has the Kingdom of Israel as the vineyard and the wicked husbandmen representing the Pharisees.  The text even says that the Pharisees understood correctly that Jesus was speaking about them. 

So you have that all wrong.   The Christians were not given Israel.  The Bible says nothing of the sort.

Scripture,shows the kingdom will be taken from the beast and given to the saints.

• Praying! 2

Guest shiloh357
27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Scripture,shows the kingdom will be taken from the beast and given to the saints.

No, it doesn't.   Nothing in the Bible says anything like that.   Why do you hate Jews?

32 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And that's how the supporters of the beast always react when confronted with the truth.

Name calling.

It's not name-calling if it is true.   Your comments are anti-Semitic and it doesn't bother me in the least to say so.  The owner of this board lives in Israel and is married to a native Israeli.  This board is based out of Israel.  I would tread lightly if I were you. 

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

This is a load of garbage.   The Israeli government is not the beast.   The beast is the Antichrist.  

Do you even know what an antichrist is?

According to scripture,an antichrist is someone who denys Christ.Someone who says the messiah has not come yet.

That accounts for the majority of the people in israel,The Knesset, and the rest of that goverment.If they accepted Christ they would call themselves Christian or messianic.If they reject Jesus,they are antichrist.

That is the biblical antichrist but you have probably been taught something else.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Stating something that is true is in no way name-calling.  Replacement Theology is ant-Semitic.  There is no other way to describe it.  It steals something from the Jews that belongs to them, exclusively, and attempts to give it to another group.  One can believe that if they want, but it still isn't going to actually happen.

I've seen some bogus theories as to who the Beast is, but Israel's government as the Beast is perhaps the dumbest theory I have seen so far.

Satan sure made fools out of a lot of people.

• Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Stating something that is true is in no way name-calling.  Replacement Theology is ant-Semitic.  There is no other way to describe it.  It steals something from the Jews that belongs to them, exclusively, and attempts to give it to another group.  One can believe that if they want, but it still isn't going to actually happen.

I've seen some bogus theories as to who the Beast is, but Israel's government as the Beast is perhaps the dumbest theory I have seen so far.

Satan sure made fools out of a lot of people.

http://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm

Nothing new under the sun.

• Praying! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

29 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

You have no Scriptural proof of that, period.

You're also trying to use Scripture as a personal attack, which i find disgusting. Your post has been reported.

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/5-20.htm

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Either way, give some scriptures which back your assertion.

6 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I already have In this thread. Go ahead and prove the scripture i posted is wrong then I will give you more proof.

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

There is not one shred of evidence pointing to the claim that the present Israeli govt. is the Beast.

:)

All The Gentiles

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. Jeremiah 3:17 (American King James Version)

Will Go To Jerusalem

"Hear the word of the LORD, you nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands: 'He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.' For the Lord will deliver Jacob and redeem them from the hand of those stronger than they.

They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord— the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.

Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and my people will be filled with my bounty,” Jeremiah 31:10-14 (New International Version)

Or Suffer Drought Because

If any of the families on the earth won't go to Jerusalem to worship the king, the LORD of Armies, then rain won't fall on them. Zechariah 14:17 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Jesus IS The KING Of The Jews, You See

Pilate questioned Him, "Are You the King of the Jews?" And He answered him, "It is as you say." Mark 15:2 (New American Standard Bible)

~

IMO The Trouble With Replacement Theology

O Israel, hope in the LORD; For with the LORD there is lovingkindness, And with Him is abundant redemption. And He will redeem Israel From all his iniquities. Psalms 130:7-8 (New American Standard Bible)

Replacement Theology teaches that God’s covenant with the Jews ended with Christianity. The Church has replaced Israel in God’s plan; the Jews are no longer God’s chosen people, and God does not have specific future plans for the nation of Israel. Instead, the Christian Church is God’s chosen people. And in the New Testament, after Pentecost, the term, “Israel” refers only to the Church. https://kehilanews.com/2016/06/06/the-new-testament-warns-against-replacement-theology/

Is The Sick Hatred It Inflames For Israel

And the king will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels! For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger and you did not receive me as a guest, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not give you whatever you needed?’ Then he will answer them, ‘I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.’ And these will depart into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matthew 25:40-46 (NET Bible)

Covenants given to Israel, and the plans, purposes and promises of God to Israel are now fulfilled exclusively in the Christian Church. It follows that many of the promises that God made to Israel must be spiritualized. When it speaks of Israel being restored to the land, this really means that the Christian Church will be blessed.

The fruits of Replacement Theology (also known as supersessionism – from the word “supersede”) have been the foundation of almost two millennia of Jew-hatred known as anti-Semitism. Its doctrine has enabled fallen man’s evil instincts to enjoy unlimited acts of horror, terror and extreme violence towards the Jewish people. https://kehilanews.com/2016/06/06/the-new-testament-warns-against-replacement-theology/

And The Punishment It Gathers

Then I saw heaven standing open, and there before me was a white horse. And its rider is called Faithful and True. With righteousness He judges and wages war. He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God.

The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses. And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty. And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh: King of kings and Lord of lords. Revelation 19:11-16 (Berean Study Bible)

Hundreds, if not thousands, of episodes rooted in historical Jew-hatred have manifested themselves under the guise of this doctrine – for example, the infamous Spanish inquisition when 200,000 Jews were expelled from Spain by the Catholic Church. Ten’s of thousands were slaughtered, purposely drowned in the sea, or their bodies ripped open after rumors spread that Jews who were fleeing had swallowed their gold and silver items.

Even today, the “blood libel” fiction claims that Jews kill children to drink their blood on Passover. Internet bloggers this Passover accused Jews of killing Palestinian children to mix their blood with their matza. https://kehilanews.com/2016/06/06/the-new-testament-warns-against-replacement-theology/

For It's Devotees

This will be the plague the LORD strikes all the peoples with, who have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. Zechariah 14:12 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Replacement Theology played a prominent role in Hitler’s plans to extinguish the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; he comfortably appropriated the Church’s anti-Semitism down through the ages, which rose to new heights through Martin Luther’s demonization of the Jewish people.

IT STARTED 1900 YEARS AGO

The truth is that Replacement Theology was already spreading its tentacles even during the Apostle Paul’s lifetime. Paul strongly refuted this doctrine in Romans chapter 11. Arrogance and false teaching against the Jews was taking root among the new Gentile Christians and Paul warned them against this evil.

Paul made it clear that God has not deserted the Jews, and it was incumbent upon the Gentiles (i.e. the nations) not to boast nor be puffed up against the Jewish people even though most had not accepted Yeshua as their Messiah:

I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not… God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. (Romans 11:1-2) https://kehilanews.com/2016/06/06/the-new-testament-warns-against-replacement-theology/

~

Israel Forevermore~!

Look, the days come," says the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they broke, and I disregarded them," says the LORD. "But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days," says the LORD: "I will put my law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD'; for they shall all know me, from their least to their greatest,for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sins I will remember no more."

Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, so that its waves roar; the LORD of hosts is his name:

"If these ordinances depart from before me," says the LORD, "then the descendants of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever." Jeremiah 31_31-36 (New Heart English Bible)

God has not forsaken Israel. Some 6,400,000 Jews now live in their ancient homeland. And, among our Jewish people, the number of Messianic Jews is growing exponentially! https://kehilanews.com/2016/06/06/the-new-testament-warns-against-replacement-theology/

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Loved it! 1