• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And that's how the supporters of the beast always react when confronted with the truth.

Name calling.

Calling someone a follower of the beast is unacceptable, removed from thread.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Do you even know what an antichrist is?

According to scripture,an antichrist is someone who denys Christ.Someone who says the messiah has not come yet.

There are those with the anti-Christ spirit.   But there is an Antichrist, a man of sin, son of perdition, also called the beast, who will come to power and will create a one-world government who will issue a mark and who will eventually be thrown into the lake of fire. 

That accounts for the majority of the people in israel,The Knesset, and the rest of that goverment.If they accepted Christ they would call themselves Christian or messianic.If they reject Jesus,they are antichrist.

No, the Bible calls them sinners.   It is anti-Semitic to single out the Jews for special condemnation as "anti-christ."   They are no different than any other sinner in need of Christ.   But there are plenty of fake "Christians" out there with a spirit of anti-Semitism ready to spread that poison of hate against the Jews. 

So why do you hate Jews?

That is the biblical antichrist but you have probably been taught something else.

No, it is not the biblical Antichrist.  I read the Bible for myself and I am not going to buy in your satanic, racist lies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,539
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/11/2017 at 5:00 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Is Benjamin Netanyahu king of the Jews ?

Is he sent into the world to lead God's chosen people or is the Israeli government something else all together?

According to scripture.what is it?

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

No, Binyamin NetanYahu is the PRIME MINISTER, that is, the CHIEF STEWARD of God's Kingdom while His Representative - His Messiah - is away. He HAS been sent by YHWH to lead God's chosen people until such time as the true Messiah returns and sets up the Kingdom again.

Don't you realize what His name means, yet? Binyamin = "son-of-my-righthand" and NetanYahu = "gift of-Yah!" Do you think that he became the leader of the new Israel by mere chance? Don't you think that GOD HIMSELF had a hand in his appointment?

Psalm 75:6-10
6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
8 For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
KJV

Proverbs 21:1
1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
KJV

How much easier the "prime minister" of His Land? "Minister" does not mean "preacher"; it means "SERVANT!"

Isaiah 62:1-5
1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.
3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
KJV

Rest in confidence, knowing that God Himself has Israel's best at heart. He will see to it that Israel will be restored fully. They are weak now with little hope for the future. Therefore, many have turned to trust in other things than the God of their ancestors, but rest confident that Yeshua` Himself will introduce Himself to them! THEN watch what happens!

Edited by Retrobyter