justme007

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever notice any amazing coincidences? Like when you think about something and then you look and lift up your eyes and you see something that is strongly related to what you were thinking? And how often is that that the thoughts you were thinking are actually prayers? 

I had a lot of those amazing coincidences.  I believe them to be blessings!

In my case I started noticing them in the numbers that I see around me. At first there were few. Then there were many. I started writing them down in my diary and also taking pictures. 

The coincidences are so amazing. I call them Manna. I also call them "The Sign". They strengthen my faith and help me. 

On the 7th I had a surgery. A minor one, they needed to pull 3 teeth out of my mouth, long story. But for that i had to be sedated. My prayer was, i was a bit concerned about complications. So, my prayer was for my mind not to get affected by things like stroke, if it were to happen due to sedation. I heard that things like that could happen; that did happen to my grandma too, but as a result of a different surgery. I prayed!

Shortly before, namely on the 4th and on the 6th I saw some of those beautiful signs I talked about. My prayer was to wake up from the sedation and to still remember them. I did! Nothing happened by Mercy! Everything in our life is by Mercy! We have to be thankful for everything! And always pray! I felt compelled writing about them. I will try to describe the events of those 2 particular days:

First, about the number. Number 411. In my mind that one means Revelation 4:11. For me that is one of the most prominent numbers. It means Absolute Devine Superiority! In my mind I have about 10 numbers like that between 1 and 1000. 

Second, about the events. On the forth I took a bus. November the 4th. On that bus there was a little table. The bus'es number was 94. And the number on the side of the bus was 6694. The table was 94-11 - I took a picture: 

On the 6th I was on my way to visit my friend. I was on a bus stop. I must mention that the bus 6694 has another one of those special numbers on it's licence plate. There are about 10 of them in my mind as I described above. So, I got off my bus on my friend's stop and was on my way to her place. Suddenly that bus 6694 entered the stop. I looked at it and decided to take a picture. What triggered the desire was the number 58 on it's plate. At the time I unfortunately forgot that it was "the bus from 2 days ago. Unfortunately it's hard to keep track of multiple things in my memory. So I took a picture of the bus again:

Upon examining it just now I realized that it was a different bus, 6494, not 6694. And what attracted my attention to it was the number 257 on it's plate, which also is associated with something in my mind, but with something different. Like I said, it is not always easy to keep track of multiple things in one's memory, Unfortunately

Here is the rest of the event:

After that picture was taken I walked about 20 steps to an intersection. The first thing I noticed on it was the car with 411!:

Then I got to my friend's building entrance - about 3 min walk. Before entering her building I saw a truck with 94 on it's plate:

After spending some time at my friend's place my brother came to pick me up. We were supposed to go someplace. When I got in the car the time was 4:11!:

And when we got to the place and parked the first thing I saw was a car with 411!:

Now it started on day 4 of 11th month. And it made me remember that on the same date 2 years ago I also had a prominent event like that with the number 411!

Like I said, because of the multitude of these events that I have been blessed with I have to right them down and use other memorization/recording techniques. To my shame i should say that i do forget some important information often. 

But according to my calculations the chances of that being a coincidence are smaller than 2 people having the same DNA, or winning a lottery, any lottery. I'm talking about that particular set of events I described. And I've been blessed with seeing many more. I felt compelled to write about that!

20171104_161359.jpg

20171106_154230.jpg

20171106_154340.jpg

20171106_154620.jpg

20171106_161150.jpg

20171106_164408.jpg

• Praise God! 1

AMEN! If we believe we will be blessed with the ability to see the miraculous and the wonderful!

My brother, would you tell me more about where you see the Pie and the e in those wonderful chapters? I would love to see that

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 11/9/2017 at 7:29 PM, justme007 said:

Have you ever notice any amazing coincidences? Like when you think about something and then you look and lift up your eyes and you see something that is strongly related to what you were thinking? And how often is that that the thoughts you were thinking are actually prayers? 

Something like that:

Answered Prayer - Steps 1, 2, 3

• Praise God! 1

On 10/11/2017 at 8:15 PM, Abdicate said:

I am not the author of the discovery, but I'll tell you a summary. In about 200 BC, the Jews decided to use their alfabeit (alphabet) as their numbering system just like the Greeks do, that is, A=1, B=2, C=3, etc. This decision unlocked an amazing key to the written word of God. Here is Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew with the letter's value above it. They read right to left, so the words are numbered at the top and the sum of the letter's value is at the bottom.Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 5.07.28 PM.png

If you multiply each of the letters (product) and multiply by the number of letters, 28 in all, and divide this by the product of the words times the number of words, you get small_pi.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 10.04.23 PM.png

You can do the same thing with the Greek in John 1:1 (which speaks about Genesis 1:1) and you get Euler's number.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 10.06.05 PM.png

The significance of these two numbers appearing in the word of God speaks volumes. These two numbers are used in ANYTHING that is built or grown or born. Both numbers have no end, and they go on into infinity. Furthermore, they're non-repeating. We are up to a trillion digits of small_pi.png without a discernible pattern. These are called Transcendental Numbers.

355/113 = 3.14159292 (the first six digits of small_pi.png) so if we take the letter values of 355 and 113 we find these words:

355: Each of these words have a summed value of 355

נקרה - I will meet

בשמחה - in rejoicing

הכפרים - the atonement

העפר - the dust

שימה - put (placing)

הערלים - the uncircumcised (literally - the elements!!!)

ממערה - from nakedness (also meadow)

הרקים - the empty (void)

ישלטו - rule, control

היספר - will declare (the declare)

נרננה - will shout (sing)

השכל - the comprehend

כשלה - her fall

113: Each of these words sum to the value of 113

והבנים - and sons

ויאמנו - and we believed

נביאים - prophets

הבונים - builders

באפל - in darkness

מחכמה - from wisdom

הפיחי - the instigator (as from speech)

ועלז - and rejoice

יחצה - cross, divide

בוקה - empty, desolate

ειπηι - say

λαβοι - to receive (as in take hold of)

Indeed, there are more words the contain the sum of these numbers, but it's amazing to me that they seem to point to the events around Creation! 

I hope you liked this. It's repeatable, so you can do your own homework. This is why I love mathematics, it is the universal language that transverses time. Remember, the Jews didn't use their letters as numbers until 200 BC 1300 years after the word of God was penned.

The discoverer author's site is http://www.whatabeginning.com/ and you can download his free book on this with much more about Genesis 1:1 that'll blow your socks off.

That is amazing! Recently I started studying Hebrew and started trying to read The Bible in Hebrew. I actually memorized Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew. 

AMEN!!!

The discovery is really amazing! I also just paid attention again to the fact that there are 27 books in The New Testament. And the Gospel of John, although fourth, could be looked at as the most prominent one. And both Genesis 1 and John 1 talk about "in the beginning"! 27 - e to one decimal - 2.7. 

Edited by justme007

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an addition to my initial post, the continuation of events! 

Briefly: I was walking. I was approaching an intersection. I raised my eyes and saw the car standing on the intersection. It was a car with a phone number written on its side. The phone number had 411 and 94 in it. I saw that and started thinking about this - this post, those events, this! I took a picture of the car. After taking it I walked to the stop - 10 metres or so. In about 40 seconds I saw a bus. License plate 949 9 - photo. Number on the side of the bus is 5139. 513 - the other prominent number - Revelation 5:13 - total Devine Superiority! Then i pay attention to the time - i say pay attention because i've been looking on my cell screen the whole time taking photos - the time was 9:49 pm. 

Praise praise praise! Praise forever! I walked for about 15 minutes. I did not pay attention, but there were probably about 5 buses that passed me. Then I saw the bus 6694 - the one that started the sequence of events - took a photo. 

20171201_214724.jpg

20171201_214810.jpg

20171201_220744.jpg

Edited by justme007

• 1 month later...

i'm continuing to write here. this post is sort of becoming like my blog.   

I wanted to describe December 10 of both this year and of 2014. That date is also special for me. that is the day when I was healed from my alcohol dependence. and the way I was healed from it was through seeing these signs! 

I had a really serious drinking problem. it was really damaging and detrimental to others around me and myself. slowly but surely I was heading towards one of the 3 alternatives that they say severe alcoholics have: death, jail, or a mental institution. 

I had been a Christian, I should say I had been trying to be a Christian during all that time, time of my addiction. looking back and analyzing the events of my life I see that all the hardships that I had to go through were results of my sins. they were the consequences of me being lukewarm and not being a passionate dedicated and 100 percent committed to following The Bible!

but thankfully, I still prayed every day and never stopped believing! believing is truly a gift from Above in every situation!

I prayed. my prayer was about my drinking. after another binge with sad consequences I needed to know what to do next.

u see, even after all my problems I was never ready to give up drinking until that day. all my previous attempts to stop were "fake". I was always waiting for my next binge, even when sober. the only time when I decided to completely quit was after I got my drunk driving charge 10 years ago. I left the police station where I spent the night and firmly decided to never drink again. I changed my mind only after a couple of days. I started "waiting" for the next time when I can "relax" - for my next binge that is. that time I stayed sober for 45 days and that was sort of my record for a long time. but despite those 45 days of "technical sobriety" the real sobriety only lasted for a couple of days - those days when I wanted to give up alcohol completely. 

on the 10th of December 2014 I was praying! I was praying for a sign. I wanted to know what to do next. I wanted to know if I could continue drinking. u see, all that time I had been desperately trying to learn to drink "in a civilized manner" - problem free drinking that is. I thought that was possible for me. in my sinful weakness I knew that stopping completely would be impossible, that it would be way too hard and undoable in my case.  

I was praying for a sign. I thought: "if the first moving car on the road that I see has an even plate number - that means that I am allowed to drink again". I thought that on my way out for a walk, or to do some chores, I don't remember exactly where I was going. I thought that while in the elevator. 

there is another number that I have "imprinted" in my mind. that number is 611. for me it symbolizes blessing. long time ago that number was associated with one of the first of these beautiful, great signs that I've seen. I had a telus cell at the time and it was on my phone screen. you know the telus moto - "the future is friendly". that is how that number got to symbolize blessing, good life, good outcome, and friendly future for me. 

so, on that day, dec 10, 2014 I prayed in the elevator. that was in my apartment building where I lived at the time. as soon as I exited the building I saw a car with 611 on it's plate parked right next to the front door. I was excited. I kept on praying! I believed that to be the answer to what I prayed about, or a part of the answer. 

You see, I believed that I just needed to learn to drink "safely" or "normally". until the very end of my alcohol abuse I haven't been able to realize that I need to abstain completely. I even started attending AA meetings. I later stopped attending those, but that's another story. But all that time regardless of how serious and desperate and dire my situation would get I kept on being stupid and blind. I kept on thinking that I needed to learn to drink safely. I failed to realize that every time I start a binge I loose my mind and become unable to control the amount of alcohol I consume as well as any weird, dangerous, shameful, or illegal behaviour that follows as a result. 

On that day when I prayed, in my sinful blindness I was hoping to see a comforting sign that would mean that I am still allowed to drink and look for ways to make my drinking "safe and normal". And seeing 611 initially made me think that it was the sign that meant that I was still allowed to drink. but then I remembered the actual condition that I prayed about, namely for an even number on a moving car. so I kept on walking and waiting until I see one. finally I saw a car. I looked at the plate number. the number was 116. in my mind the reverse of something means the opposite of it. therefore, if 611 means that future is friendly, then 116 means that it is unfriendly. therefore, the meaning of what I observed was clear to me. it meant that if I were to continue to drink then the future would be unfriendly. 

After that I prayed for another sign. I asked if there was any way I would be able to learn to drink responsibly and if there was any way I would be able to continue to drink. as soon as I prayed about that I saw a plate with 382 on it. in my mind the number 82 is associated with decease. 

Then I prayed again and asked if I could ask about all of that again, one more time. I thought - even means yes, odd means no. the first number that I saw was odd. 

That was it for December 10, 2014. 

In my sinful mind of an addict - alcoholic is an addict - I still was thinking, that maybe soon I will be allowed to drink again. I thought that maybe I misunderstood something and that wonderful sign was a warning and not a complete ban. 

So, on December 20, 2014 I went for a walk. that was a long walk. at some point during that walk I prayed. I asked if I would be allowed to drink again soon, when things calm down and I become a bit more responsible and learn to "manage the situation".  that is approximately what I was thinking at the moment. I looked to my left and saw a car with 382 on its plate parked in a driveway. immediately, when I prayed and asked that question that was the first thing I saw. 

About an hour later I was coming back home. I prayed again. in my sinful mind I still didn't realize that I needed to quit drinking for good. I asked for a sign confirming that I should stop drinking for good. I didn't have anything particular in mind, at least I don't remember if I did. I just thought, "a sign in general".  I was thinking: "as I understand, I need to stop drinking for good. That is what I am going to do. This is what I am ordered to do! I hope I understand everything correctly". and I was hoping to see a sign confirming that I understood everything right. and right away I saw a car with 611 on it. I was walking alongside a busy street and it was driving past me. 

That is the end of the events that happened in 2014.   

Now, the events that happened on December 10 of 2017:

My mom and I were having a conversation about the fact that I have been sober for exactly 3 years on that day. I calculated the number of days in my head - 1096 days - 3 years one of them leap. 

On that day we were going to Church. The first bus we took had the side number 5109, (root number 83). The second bus that we took had the root number 96. Put that together and: 5109 96 - 1096. These numbers also are associated with other numbers that are imprinted in my mind in a similar way. 510 - there is a song in my language which translates "JESUS!!! Is the King of the whole earth". It has the length of 5 minutes and 10 seconds - 5:10 - 510. That is the version of it that I have saved on my cell. The number 109 has the meaning imprinted in my mind also - "Love from Above!" The number 83 means something important as well for me. It means: "gift of friendly future in order for me to be able to serve and worship" That is the way of putting that into words. It is from another day 2 years ago when I saw one of these wonderful signs. On that day I saw a number 61183. I was wondering in my mind, what could 83 mean? When I came home (it was my birthday) my friend bought me a gift and there was a number on the package of that gift. It was 61141183. I still have that package. So, in my mind that number started to mean "a gift of friendly future in order to enable me to be an efficient worshiper and servant". I described above the meaning associated with the numbers 411 and 611. 

After we came home from Church I went to a store, to Walmart. I got the receipt and looked at the numbers on it. The top corner numbers were 611 and 94 on the left and on the right top corners respectively. And 94 started to mean "post that on line/share the story/post that on the forum" for me after I started this post. Therefore I decided to post everything about that day. It took me a while to write everything. I have fybromialgia and tmj. Those things give me headaches and sleepiness. I can't function. That is why it took me so long. I will post the pictures a little later. I will need to add additional explanations to those pictures. 

Edited by justme007

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

On 11/10/2017 at 3:29 AM, justme007 said:

I had a lot of those amazing coincidences.  I believe them to be blessings!

In my case I started noticing them in the numbers that I see around me. At first there were few. Then there were many. I started writing them down in my diary and also taking pictures. 

The coincidences are so amazing. I call them Manna. I also call them "The Sign". They strengthen my faith and help me. 

On the 7th I had a surgery. A minor one, they needed to pull 3 teeth out of my mouth, long story. But for that i had to be sedated. My prayer was, i was a bit concerned about complications. So, my prayer was for my mind not to get affected by things like stroke, if it were to happen due to sedation. I heard that things like that could happen; that did happen to my grandma too, but as a result of a different surgery. I prayed!

Shortly before, namely on the 4th and on the 6th I saw some of those beautiful signs I talked about. My prayer was to wake up from the sedation and to still remember them. I did! Nothing happened by Mercy! Everything in our life is by Mercy! We have to be thankful for everything! And always pray! I felt compelled writing about them. I will try to describe the events of those 2 particular days:

First, about the number. Number 411. In my mind that one means Revelation 4:11. For me that is one of the most prominent numbers. It means Absolute Devine Superiority! In my mind I have about 10 numbers like that between 1 and 1000. 

Second, about the events. On the forth I took a bus. November the 4th. On that bus there was a little table. The bus'es number was 94. And the number on the side of the bus was 6694. The table was 94-11 - I took a picture: 

On the 6th I was on my way to visit my friend. I was on a bus stop. I must mention that the bus 6694 has another one of those special numbers on it's licence plate. There are about 10 of them in my mind as I described above. So, I got off my bus on my friend's stop and was on my way to her place. Suddenly that bus 6694 entered the stop. I looked at it and decided to take a picture. What triggered the desire was the number 58 on it's plate. At the time I unfortunately forgot that it was "the bus from 2 days ago. Unfortunately it's hard to keep track of multiple things in my memory. So I took a picture of the bus again:

Upon examining it just now I realized that it was a different bus, 6494, not 6694. And what attracted my attention to it was the number 257 on it's plate, which also is associated with something in my mind, but with something different. Like I said, it is not always easy to keep track of multiple things in one's memory, Unfortunately

Here is the rest of the event:

After that picture was taken I walked about 20 steps to an intersection. The first thing I noticed on it was the car with 411!:

Then I got to my friend's building entrance - about 3 min walk. Before entering her building I saw a truck with 94 on it's plate:

After spending some time at my friend's place my brother came to pick me up. We were supposed to go someplace. When I got in the car the time was 4:11!:

And when we got to the place and parked the first thing I saw was a car with 411!:

Now it started on day 4 of 11th month. And it made me remember that on the same date 2 years ago I also had a prominent event like that with the number 411!

Like I said, because of the multitude of these events that I have been blessed with I have to right them down and use other memorization/recording techniques. To my shame i should say that i do forget some important information often. 

But according to my calculations the chances of that being a coincidence are smaller than 2 people having the same DNA, or winning a lottery, any lottery. I'm talking about that particular set of events I described. And I've been blessed with seeing many more. I felt compelled to write about that!

20171104_161359.jpg

20171106_154230.jpg

20171106_154340.jpg

20171106_154620.jpg

20171106_161150.jpg

20171106_164408.jpg

besides the signs on the part of God, there have unfortunately also been signs and wonders on the part of angels of satan - may the true God deliver us from evil

Blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,853
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.