justme007

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, brothers and sisters, I wanted to comment on the second last reply I received:

Deuteronomy 13 - first 5 verses. Also 5:13 - The Fifth Book - Chapter 13. Read it carefully. Any sign that may appear troubling is there to test our faith! And absolutely everything is under absolute control of GOD!!!!!

Edited by justme007

• 4 months later...

I am going through The Bible, doing daily readings. In my case it's mostly listening to the audio version. There were so many things that happened, so many things I want to write about. 

I would like to focus on the last several days. Starting at Chapter 5 of The Gospel Of JOHN, I saw miraculous events like the ones I described above associated with every chapter, every day. 

Chapter 5: 

I was riding a bus. The weather was cloudy but dry. Usualy, when there is a rainbow, it happens during or right after the rain. And when one sees a rainbow it is usually sunny at the moment. The rain passes, the sun comes out and the rainbow appears. That has been my observation. On the day I'm talking about a very bright rainbow suddenly appeared lime out of nowhere. The sun was not out and there was no rain.

Right before exiting the bus I was listening to JOHN Chapter 5. What I later learned(audio version  doesn' specify verses, just chapters) was verse 39 was talking about The Bible Itself. That got me thinking about The Bible. The last 3 verses, 45 to 47 also talk about The Bible Itself. So, I got out of the bus, thinking about The Bible. And then I noticed the bus had a licence plate 3927 - 39 Books of The Old and 27 Books of The New Testements. And all of that under that bright unusual rainbow! What are the chances?

20180604_195804.jpg

20180604_195800.jpg

20180604_195814.jpg

• 4 months later...

The day of summer

That was going to be the name of a new post that I initially wanted to start in the "testimonies" section. Then I realized that I just need to continue here; it fits here logically.

Yes, the day of summer. That is what I call that day in my diaries. Here is why:

That was sometime in May, so it was getting close to the summer. And I think it was one of the first days with summer temperature. But that is not why that day got imprinted in my memory as "the day of summer". Praise THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Forever!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Again, I was on the same stop where I took the pictures that I posted in the very beginning of this post. That is a very big bus stop actually. It has many areas that are connected with overpasses. I was taking pictures of a bus again. And when I was taking those pictures I heard a girl laughing. I didn't look at her, I just sort of saw her with my peripheral vision. She was probably a teenager and laughing about something with another teenage girl. And the way our mind works sometimes is when we hear someone laughing we automatically assume that it might have something to do with us. And also, sometimes when we are destructed, the way our mind works is it runs different random thoughts "on autopilot". Like it starts a particular thought, which could be a little story - a little sequence of events, and it runs it further and further. Example: You are walking on the street and you see a door. You imagine that you enter that door. You imagine what kind of room it leads to. You imagine that someone you know will meet and greet you there. In reality the door leads to something totally different than the room you imagined. And the person you imagined meeting and greeting there has nothing to do with that place, and then you find yourself wondering why you ever thought of that. That is an example of what I mean.

So, my thoughts produced "an autopilot story" as a result of the events that happened to me on the stop. And here is the story:

I imagined passing by a girl that was laughing, assuming that she was laughing at me. I imagined the girl I saw in my peripheral vision. And then I remembered what my dad taught me long time ago, when I was concerned about school bullies. He taught me that if I feel insecure, and think that someone might be looking at me, or if I see someone laughing and I think they might be laughing at me, to just look them in the eyes with confidence. That should cause them to look away. So, that was added to the story my mind was playing. In my imagination after I saw the girl laughing I not only stared her straight in the eyes but did that in a mean and threatening way. I think, i even did some gestures like "what do u want?" kind of gestures with my hands. After that an imaginary guy, her companion, confronted me about that and asked why I was acting that way. Again, that is a story produced by my imagination "on autopilot". I replied to the imaginary guy, who was standing up for the imaginary girl, something like "my dad taught me to confront those who laugh at me that way". All of that took me about 10 seconds. During those 10 seconds I was walking through the bus stop and going up the stairs to one of the overpasses. 

Now, the real girl probably did not even notice me and her laughter had nothing to do with me. And even if I suspected that she was laughing at me, I wouldn't stare at her in a mean way, or anything like that, in reality. I would just smile and mind my own business. That is what a reasonable adult is supposed to do. But that is the story that my mind produced. 

And here is what happened next, 20 or so seconds later. I got up to the overpass and started crossing it. On the other side a guy entered the overpass and started walking in my direction. That guy looked homeless. And the next thing that happened was: the guy looked me in the eyes and started making faces. Yes, he started making faces! How often does that happen? And then I noticed a girl who was walking in the same direction as I was, which is towards the guy. I was walking pretty slow, and she passed me. That was when the guy was also passing me, walking towards me in the opposite direction. I was walking close to the windows and so was he. The girl passed between us. And the girl was from the same region of the world as the girl that I described before that, the one that was laughing. And the guy, after making faces to me switched to the girl. He looked her in the eyes and started sort of growling, like exposed his teeth, just as she was passing him. And he was sort of making gestures with his arms too. And he looked mean and angry. The girl tried to avoid eye contact with him and started walking faster, like she almost ran. After that the guy went his way, I went my way, the girl hurried to get on the bus - basically all of us went our way. Had that lasted longer, I would need to intervene in some way and defend the girl and restrain the guy in some way until emergency services would arrive - wouldn't that be a sin if I didn't? But thankfully, we all went our way peacefully. And that is the short version of the events. If someone asks, I could expand and do my best to tell the story in a full, detailed way. 

So, to sum up, I randomly thought of a very unlikely scenario, like how often do u see an adult making faces to strangers? Oh, I have to add one thing: before the guy started making faces to me and to the girl I sort of stared at him. Not even stared, but more like looked at him in an investigative way. The reason I did that was because I mistook him for someone else. Someone that had to do with one very sad and awful sinful story. But that story was not in any way related to these events. So, the guy started acting the way he did as a result of being stared at, initially by me and then probably by the girl. I dont know if she looked at him too, but she probably did because his initial reaction to my supposed staring probably attracted her attention. So, again: I'm thinking of a very unlikely scenario, a situation that happens very rarely - and the next thing I know is it happens right in front of me! A situation that I actually saw for the first time in my life. And one of the participants - the girl - was from the same cultural background as the girl that took part in my imaginary story. Again, how often do scenes like that happen? Once in a lifetime on average? Less frequently? How often do you see, if ever, scenes like that? Yet in that situation it happened some 25 metres and not even a minute after the thought randomly "played" in my head!

And now I need to explain why I called that day "the day of summer":

I have been listening to The Bible. The Chapter was Luke 4. I listened to it several times. This Chapter points to another Chapter in The Bible - ISAIAH 61. The first 3 blessed verses of this blessed Chapter! There were many miraculous events in my life associated with those 3 blessed verses! And there is a beautiful song associated with them too! In the song the first 3 verses are being sang in Hebrew up to the words "spirit of despair". That has been my favorite song since January 25th 2015 - the first miracle I saw that was associated with these verses, with the song that is!

Why the day of summer: The version of The Bible that I listen to is the Russian Synodal Version. It translates ISAIAH 61:2 which is also Luke 4:19 in a unique way. I didn't find any other versions with such translation. It translates שְׁנַת רָצוֹן֙ as "favourable summer". I'm only a beginner when it comes to studying Hebrew, even though I've been trying for 4 years. I don't know if the word "shnat" could be translated as summer, if that is one of its possible translations. The internet translators gave me "second" and "you have changed". But the Light of the Miracle warmed me up! It brought me rejuvenation and hope! That is why I called that day the day of summer. 

Every one who was involved in the story could be looked at as a prisoner who dreams of freedom, just as the blessed verses say! The guy who was making faces probably struggled with addiction and/or mental health issues. The story that was unrelated to these events, that I briefly mentioned - everyone involved in it really needs help and healing. And myself, am a former drunk, struggling with fybromialgia and anxiety, as well as other challenges. Everyone, everyone needs Freedom to be proclaimed to them and we all need The Healing Light of THE SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by justme007

• 1 month later...

Wow, I read your post while riding a bus. I raised my eyes and saw 2 cars, one after the other, in a row - 751 and 151! I would like to go back to this particular numbers at the end of my post.

My brother, let's analyze this in detail. Snowflakes:

- A snowflake starts it's way from point A and lands in point B. The location of point B depends on the location of point A, velocity(speed and direction) of the cloud at the moment of the flake separation, on the influence of wind/air flows that the flake experiences on the way down and so on. 

Now, let's look at fundamental/basic laws of probability.

- Basic probability formulas:

- Probability P of the event A equals the number of outcomes that satisfy the conditions for A devided by the number of total outcomes. Example: there are 3 green and 7 red cars on the parking lot. One hears a car approaching, leaving the parking lot. What is the probability that the car is green? Answer: 3/10. 

- Probability of 2 independent events both occuring equals P1 * P2. Example: the same parking lot. One of the cars parked there has 752 on its license plate. What is the probability that it leaves the parking lot at 19:52 and that the first car that it's going to pass is also going to have 752 on its license plate? Assuming random distribution, let's calculate that. Random distribution is a bit unlikely in this case. In this case random distribution would mean that the car is just as likely to leave the parking lot at 3 am as it is say, at around 5:30, when everyone's working day is over. But let's assume that it is not a regular parking lot, maybe it is an emergency vehicles' parking lot. Maybe that's where ambulances park. And maybe they get serviced(fueled, checked and resupplied) on first come first serve basis. And they also get taken out on first come first serve basis. That way we could have random distribution - a vehicle is equally likely to leave the parking lot at any time. Same goes to license plates. Assuming 3 digit numbers and random distribution in terms of numbering, we could now calculate the probability. In order to calculate the first number, the vehicle leaving the parking lot at 19:52, we need to know how many times per day this vehicle leaves the parking lot on average. If it leaves it once a day, it's 1. If it leaves it twice a day, it's 2. If it leaves it once in 2 days, it's 0.5 times. If it leaves the parking lot 3 times in 2 days, on average, then it leaves it 1.5 times per day, on average. Now, we need to calculate the time needed to leave the parking lot. For example, to make things easier, let's say that the vehicle leaves the parking lot once per 24 hours and it takes the vehicle roughly one minute to leave the parking lot. Then the probability of the vehicle leaving the parking lot at 19:52, given random distribution, is 1/24*60, which is 1/1440. That is our first number in the product, P1. Now we need the second number. The second number, assuming random distribution and 3 digit license plates, is 1/1000. P2=1/1000. Now, we also need the probability of the fact that the vehicle is going to pass at least one car on its way, when it leaves the parking lot. To make things easier, let's assume it's 1, meaning that it will happen for sure(which is realistic if we are dealing with ambulances). So, now, P1*P2=1/1440*1/1000=1/1440000. 

Now, the probability of an event happening after more than 1 try is equal to 1-((P not)to the power of the number if tries). It would take too long to explain, my post is getting too long. But something to keep in mind:

Multiple tries is what makes things more likely, as opposed to less likely, in case of multiple events all happening together. 

Now, back to the snowflakes example. I was thinking about that today. I think, the way to approach the situation is this:

First, every snowflake is associated with some area on the ground. Some area inside which it is going to end up falling. That area is determined by the weather conditions, by the altitude and velocity of the cloud, by the shape of the snowflake, by its mass and so on. Now, each section of that area has a different probability for the snowflake ending up in it.

One thing came to mind, speaking of snowflakes - the weather maps. I often see maps on the weather channel that show a storm, for example. When there is a thunderstorm warning the maps show green areas as well as light yellow, as well as yellow-red and so on. Or, another example, a temperature map, also on weather channels. The map goes from light blue to dark purple, each color corresponding to some temperature range - that's in the winter. 

Same kind of map could be drawn for every snowflake. The areas of different colors could represent different probability values. 

Let's assume that for every individual flake these numbers are going to be really small.

But here is what happens: these areas exist for every individual flake. They occupy the same region of space, or overlapping regions of space. 

Now, when it comes to snowflakes, there is no real way to tell the difference between them. If one were to take it and analyze it, it would melt. There is no way to number or trace them. Therefore, landing of every single snowflake should be looked at as the same event repeated many times. Therefore, it is repeated just as many times as there are snowflakes. 

The situation, hypothetically, would be different if, for example, we only had one snowflake per a snowfall. And it were to land in some well defined area, that was really small. And if the next snowfall that happened also only dropped one flake. And the flake would land in that particular area again. 

For something very unlikely to happen, in case of a snowfall, some flake would have to be labelled and tracked somehow, and it would have to land inside some well defined area, which would be a really small part of a larger area, that I tried to describe above - the total area where it is possible for that flake to land, associated with every flake.  

Therefore, since flakes are indistinguishable, all of them must be looked at as a repetition of the same event. Therefore, the event with really small probability occurs a great number of times. My post is getting too big, and posting a formula for the situation, with detailed explanations would be too time consuming. The formula used is 1 -((P not) to the power of the number of occurances). The question becomes "what are the chances of this area getting covered in snow during a snowfall?" Given the enormous amount of flakes the answer becomes P=lim -->1 from the left - a number infinitely close to One, but a little less. That means that it is infinitely close to total certainty. 

Now, back to the numbers. In the cases that I documented and photographed, repetition of events were really minimal. I selected the ones that stood out really brightly at that time. Yes, I say at that time! By Mercy of THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! i was blessed with seeing these kind of events almost every day! My head is too small and too dull to contain all of them! I try righting them down in diaries, emails to myself, I took about 50000 photos if not more, I maxed out another memory card on my phone just recently. 

I have been thinking about that constantly. It is seeing several events altogether in a row that really stands out. Like seeing several cars passing one after another with a particular sequence, a pattern in their numbers. Or seeing numbers on the clock, corresponding perfectly to a serial number of a telephone pole, and a street number, just an example. All that happening right away, one after another. Those are not multiple occurrences of the same event, not multiple tries. They are gathered in groups and happen one after another with no "gaps" or additional events between them!

Something that came to mind - the dna evidence. I mean the probability there is only 1/100000000. Yet atheist judges accept that evidence as "beyond the reasonable doubt" in both civil and criminal cases(civil cases only need "more likely" though). And yet when it comes to someone telling them that the chances of something related to the world around us happening by chance are far smaller than that of the dna coincidence, they still say that they are not convinced! Well, it's one or the other right? Either you let everyone go and rule the evidence inadmissible when it's based on the dna, or you stop being an atheist, right?

Going back to the numbers, I need to say that it is really amazing! I was trying to analyze the situation. The events are multiple, and very unlikely! And there is none, or minimal "gaps"/additional events/additional choices between them.

That makes me think of the verses: Deuteronomy 8:3, JOHN 6:26, Amos 8:11-12. Oh, we also must pay attention to Amos 8:10, while looking at those verses! 

Another verse I wanted to talk about. Let's look at 1 Kings 19:10-12! Blessed verses!!!!!!! now let's focus on the end of the verse 12! That is what i believe i was blessed with observing! Parts of the world around me, numbers in this case, that occur in groups - sets with no or few other unrelated elements in them. The numbers that correspond with thoughts that I have in my head at the moment. They are hard to describe, hard to remember and hard to archive. Someone once told me that once you write something down, you are more likely to forget it, as opposed to if you were to just try and memorize it. So, some of them I try to memorize, some I'm trying to write down, some I try to draw diagrams of.... MATHEW 11:12! And, ofcourse, we should never forget MATHEW 11:30!

It's like beautiful, shining Manna! Seeing that is so incredible! It's more precious than anything the world may offer! And it just stays in my head for a short while and then time takes it away from me - I forget.  And I repent and feel sad when I feel that I forgot something that I shouldn't have! And I pray!

This world - the thorns - MATHEW 13:7! All the things of the world, they get on the way! But we all must pray and repent! Then THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!! WILL SET us free! JOHN 8:32!

Now, I would like to come back to the number 752. The number 75 got imprinted in my mind as 16 of March - 75th day of the year. 3/16 = 75! For me thus number is associated with Mercy! And In my understanding 52 recently started to mean ISAIAH 52!

And while I was working on this post so many things happened, on top of the 2 numbers I mentioned in the very beginning. 

1) yesterday, on my way back home: I was changing buses and got off. There was something on the stop that made me feel sad and as a result of these circumstances not depending on me I walked to the next stop. Whole approaching the next stop I passed the building # 75. When passing it, I started thinking about everything I'm wrighting here. So, I'm passing right next to the number, I look at it and I start thinking about it. Then I raise my eyes and see a car with 775 on it's license plate! And that is just a part of what happened that moment! There is actually a lot more to the story! But the post is getting too long, I think I need to stop here and continue after.

6 hours ago, Vince said:

The thing is with DNA evidence there are actually other evidence that goes along with it.  The crime happened in a certain location eliminating most people in the world that could have committed the crime.  As well as motive and other forensic evidence.  This makes the likelihood of a particular person with matching DNA very high.  

My point of my post was to show that many naturally occurring events have huge odds against happening that way by chance without design involved.  The events happen daily and with no discernible detection of design.  Low probability does not mean a god designed the event.

That brings me to the other part of my testemony. By Mercy of THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! i realized recently that i lived about a 1000 days, roughly 1000 days in such a way that i observed something miraculous like that every day. So, for example, roughly, if the probability of everyone of those days were say even 1/2 on average? By Mercy I believe it is way less. What would the probability of a 1000 day series be? 1/2 to the power of a 1000. 

Just the part that I described yesterday, how likely is it?

That is exactly what you said about the example with DNA. All the evidence combined!

And about world origins, I'm trying, working on proving that abiogenesis is not only highly improbable but absolutely impossible! Using simple logic, Newton's laws and data about the 4 fields that should be easy to do.

20 minutes ago, Vince said:

I feel like this is a one way conversation. 

Yes, one way or multiple ways, all conversations lead to THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! IS THE CREATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

"Do you need this one? Right there!"

Continuing here, I'm very delighted and do rejoice greatly! Above is the title that I would like to label this entry with. 

In point form:

- The last photo from yesterday - time 23:30:41

The sequence before it was 741, 731, 72, all in a row, no gaps!

- The first photo from today - time 14:10:41. 2 photos in a row!

- Right after taking the last photo(described above ) I saw a car  -licence plate 413.

- 2 minutes after that I saw a bus 6413, only 3 buses - about 7-8 numbers that I saw between the 413 car and the 6413 bus.

- After that I got on the bus(another bus that i will describe below), and started picking a seat, I'm picky when it comes to bus seats. I wanted to go to the very back seat, but there was something I saw there that made me change my mind. I sat on a different seat, headphones in my ears. All of a sudden a guy comes up to me and says: "Do you want this one? Right there!" (He probably talked about the seat itself, when he said "this one".) At least I'm pretty sure that was what he said. I had the music on, and couldn't hear well.

He pointed somewhere to the corner of the seat. I thought he forgot his cell or something. But he quickly walked off the bus. 

Between the seat and the bus wall I found a brochure. That must have been what he wanted me to find! It was one of those street ministry brochures:

Brochure name: " Merry CRISTMAS!"

The brochure talks about The Good News!

The phone on the brochure contained 413 - right after the bus 6413 -Wow! Praise THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

- The bus i got on was route 62, number 6562 - yesterday I added more entries about DANIEL 9:26 and wrote about the significance of the number 62. Praise THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by justme007

10 hours ago, Vince said:

So what is the point of all of this?  What do you think God doing here?

Praise THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

It is a strong sign!

- first of all the 413 is a pointer towards the brochure itself. Right before I got it, the number 413 got repeated twice! The 41 before it, twice, the last one at 14:10!

- 64! Deuteronomy 6:4!!!!!!!!

- The brochure itself could be summed up like this: repent and believe IN JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD!!!!!!!!!!! IS TELLING us that HE IS ABSOLUTELY SUPERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that we should repent and believe!

6 hours ago, Vince said:

Duet 4:6 says that God is one.  That's all, not that we need to repent and believe.  The bible already say this.  Why would God tell us in a confusing way when he could just tell you to go read Mark 1:15?

I'm sorry, my brother, I was told i need to work on my writing. When I try to write something it ends up being confusing, and it is difficult for me to express my thoughts in a professional manner. 

What I meant was that the brochure told everyone to believe and repent! 

The 64 on the 6413 bus pointed to Deuteronomy 6:4!!!!!!!!!!!

Read together, it is going to be, oh, the beauty and joy:

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! repent and believe!

I have something to add:

Today I saw another sequence, a very unlikely one, with a 41. 

Shortly after I felt the desire to listen to a Messianic song that I haven't listened to in a while.

That song is made up of The Psalm 118 Verses.

I wanted to read The Bible, Hebrew version while listening to it, that's why I set the music player to "repeat the same song" option.

While doing that, I have to click on the song. Duration of the song appeared on the screen -4:13!