• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, justme007 said:

The day of summer

That was going to be the name of a new post that I initially wanted to start in the "testimonies" section. Then I realized that I just need to continue here; it fits here logically.

Yes, the day of summer. That is what I call that day in my diaries. Here is why:

That was sometime in May, so it was getting close to the summer. And I think it was one of the first days with summer temperature. But that is not why that day got imprinted in my memory as "the day of summer". Praise THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Forever!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Again, I was on the same stop where I took the pictures that I posted in the very beginning of this post. That is a very big bus stop actually. It has many areas that are connected with overpasses. I was taking pictures of a bus again. And when I was taking those pictures I heard a girl laughing. I didn't look at her, I just sort of saw her with my peripheral vision. She was probably a teenager and laughing about something with another teenage girl. And the way our mind works sometimes is when we hear someone laughing we automatically assume that it might have something to do with us. And also, sometimes when we are destructed, the way our mind works is it runs different random thoughts "on autopilot". Like it starts a particular thought, which could be a little story - a little sequence of events, and it runs it further and further. Example: You are walking on the street and you see a door. You imagine that you enter that door. You imagine what kind of room it leads to. You imagine that someone you know will meet and greet you there. In reality the door leads to something totally different than the room you imagined. And the person you imagined meeting and greeting there has nothing to do with that place, and then you find yourself wondering why you ever thought of that. That is an example of what I mean.

So, my thoughts produced "an autopilot story" as a result of the events that happened to me on the stop. And here is the story:

I imagined passing by a girl that was laughing, assuming that she was laughing at me. I imagined the girl I saw in my peripheral vision. And then I remembered what my dad taught me long time ago, when I was concerned about school bullies. He taught me that if I feel insecure, and think that someone might be looking at me, or if I see someone laughing and I think they might be laughing at me, to just look them in the eyes with confidence. That should cause them to look away. So, that was added to the story my mind was playing. In my imagination after I saw the girl laughing I not only stared her straight in the eyes but did that in a mean and threatening way. I think, i even did some gestures like "what do u want?" kind of gestures with my hands. After that an imaginary guy, her companion, confronted me about that and asked why I was acting that way. Again, that is a story produced by my imagination "on autopilot". I replied to the imaginary guy, who was standing up for the imaginary girl, something like "my dad taught me to confront those who laugh at me that way". All of that took me about 10 seconds. During those 10 seconds I was walking through the bus stop and going up the stairs to one of the overpasses. 

Now, the real girl probably did not even notice me and her laughter had nothing to do with me. And even if I suspected that she was laughing at me, I wouldn't stare at her in a mean way, or anything like that, in reality. I would just smile and mind my own business. That is what a reasonable adult is supposed to do. But that is the story that my mind produced. 

And here is what happened next, 20 or so seconds later. I got up to the overpass and started crossing it. On the other side a guy entered the overpass and started walking in my direction. That guy looked homeless. And the next thing that happened was: the guy looked me in the eyes and started making faces. Yes, he started making faces! How often does that happen? And then I noticed a girl who was walking in the same direction as I was, which is towards the guy. I was walking pretty slow, and she passed me. That was when the guy was also passing me, walking towards me in the opposite direction. I was walking close to the windows and so was he. The girl passed between us. And the girl was from the same region of the world as the girl that I described before that, the one that was laughing. And the guy, after making faces to me switched to the girl. He looked her in the eyes and started sort of growling, like exposed his teeth, just as she was passing him. And he was sort of making gestures with his arms too. And he looked mean and angry. The girl tried to avoid eye contact with him and started walking faster, like she almost ran. After that the guy went his way, I went my way, the girl hurried to get on the bus - basically all of us went our way. Had that lasted longer, I would need to intervene in some way and defend the girl and restrain the guy in some way until emergency services would arrive - wouldn't that be a sin if I didn't? But thankfully, we all went our way peacefully. And that is the short version of the events. If someone asks, I could expand and do my best to tell the story in a full, detailed way. 

So, to sum up, I randomly thought of a very unlikely scenario, like how often do u see an adult making faces to strangers? Oh, I have to add one thing: before the guy started making faces to me and to the girl I sort of stared at him. Not even stared, but more like looked at him in an investigative way. The reason I did that was because I mistook him for someone else. Someone that had to do with one very sad and awful sinful story. But that story was not in any way related to these events. So, the guy started acting the way he did as a result of being stared at, initially by me and then probably by the girl. I dont know if she looked at him too, but she probably did because his initial reaction to my supposed staring probably attracted her attention. So, again: I'm thinking of a very unlikely scenario, a situation that happens very rarely - and the next thing I know is it happens right in front of me! A situation that I actually saw for the first time in my life. And one of the participants - the girl - was from the same cultural background as the girl that took part in my imaginary story. Again, how often do scenes like that happen? Once in a lifetime on average? Less frequently? How often do you see, if ever, scenes like that? Yet in that situation it happened some 25 metres and not even a minute after the thought randomly "played" in my head!

And now I need to explain why I called that day "the day of summer":

I have been listening to The Bible. The Chapter was Luke 4. I listened to it several times. This Chapter points to another Chapter in The Bible - ISAIAH 61. The first 3 blessed verses of this blessed Chapter! There were many miraculous events in my life associated with those 3 blessed verses! And there is a beautiful song associated with them too! In the song the first 3 verses are being sang in Hebrew up to the words "spirit of despair". That has been my favorite song since January 25th 2015 - the first miracle I saw that was associated with these verses, with the song that is!

Why the day of summer: The version of The Bible that I listen to is the Russian Synodal Version. It translates ISAIAH 61:2 which is also Luke 4:19 in a unique way. I didn't find any other versions with such translation. It translates שְׁנַת רָצוֹן֙ as "favourable summer". I'm only a beginner when it comes to studying Hebrew, even though I've been trying for 4 years. I don't know if the word "shnat" could be translated as summer, if that is one of its possible translations. The internet translators gave me "second" and "you have changed". But the Light of the Miracle warmed me up! It brought me rejuvenation and hope! That is why I called that day the day of summer. 

Every one who was involved in the story could be looked at as a prisoner who dreams of freedom, just as the blessed verses say! The guy who was making faces probably struggled with addiction and/or mental health issues. The story that was unrelated to these events, that I briefly mentioned - everyone involved in it really needs help and healing. And myself, am a former drunk, struggling with fybromialgia and anxiety, as well as other challenges. Everyone, everyone needs Freedom to be proclaimed to them and we all need The Healing Light of THE SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

coincidence? Take a look:

Edited by Omegaman 3.0 

The poster had inserted a video. Videos only are allowed in the video section. If someone wants to see it, they can search for:

Gods Fingerprint→ The Fibonacci Sequence - Golden Ratio and The Fractal Nature of Reality   on YouTube

Of course this is not a coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rejoice, brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member

I wrote the above and went to register to gym with my brother. 

Since I'm still unemployed, I am still in receipt of social assistance. I do try my best to look for a job, and be busy, despite my disability. I do that to avoid committing a sin. I also always pray for my daily bread, being always content with what I have, and being very thankful in my prayers!

The reason I wrote about my financial situation is this:

I had to apply for subsidide membership and I had to fill out the "income" section. I put down my monthly income - $718.00. The receptionist told me to put down my yearly income. I took a paper, an envelope I brought with me, and calculated: 7180+1436=8616. The above post, the one I'm quoting here was about the number 1.618!

What are the chances!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/10/2017 at 8:15 PM, Abdicate said:

I am not the author of the discovery, but I'll tell you a summary. In about 200 BC, the Jews decided to use their alfabeit (alphabet) as their numbering system just like the Greeks do, that is, A=1, B=2, C=3, etc. This decision unlocked an amazing key to the written word of God. Here is Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew with the letter's value above it. They read right to left, so the words are numbered at the top and the sum of the letter's value is at the bottom.Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 5.07.28 PM.png

If you multiply each of the letters (product) and multiply by the number of letters, 28 in all, and divide this by the product of the words times the number of words, you get small_pi.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 10.04.23 PM.png

You can do the same thing with the Greek in John 1:1 (which speaks about Genesis 1:1) and you get Euler's number.

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 10.06.05 PM.png

The significance of these two numbers appearing in the word of God speaks volumes. These two numbers are used in ANYTHING that is built or grown or born. Both numbers have no end, and they go on into infinity. Furthermore, they're non-repeating. We are up to a trillion digits of small_pi.png without a discernible pattern. These are called Transcendental Numbers.

355/113 = 3.14159292 (the first six digits of small_pi.png) so if we take the letter values of 355 and 113 we find these words:

355: Each of these words have a summed value of 355

נקרה - I will meet

בשמחה - in rejoicing

הכפרים - the atonement

העפר - the dust

שימה - put (placing)

הערלים - the uncircumcised (literally - the elements!!!)

ממערה - from nakedness (also meadow)

הרקים - the empty (void)

ישלטו - rule, control

היספר - will declare (the declare)

נרננה - will shout (sing)

השכל - the comprehend

כשלה - her fall

113: Each of these words sum to the value of 113

והבנים - and sons

ויאמנו - and we believed

נביאים - prophets

הבונים - builders

באפל - in darkness

מחכמה - from wisdom

הפיחי - the instigator (as from speech)

ועלז - and rejoice

יחצה - cross, divide

בוקה - empty, desolate

ειπηι - say

λαβοι - to receive (as in take hold of)

Indeed, there are more words the contain the sum of these numbers, but it's amazing to me that they seem to point to the events around Creation! 

I hope you liked this. It's repeatable, so you can do your own homework. This is why I love mathematics, it is the universal language that transverses time. Remember, the Jews didn't use their letters as numbers until 200 BC 1300 years after the word of God was penned.

The discoverer author's site is http://www.whatabeginning.com/ and you can download his free book on this with much more about Genesis 1:1 that'll blow your socks off.

Something I was blessed with realizing yesterday:

Without rounding off:

The first 3 digits of Pie: 3.14 - MATTHEW 1!!!! 

And what happens if we were to multiply them the way they are in MATTHEW 1 and the way the are devided with the decimal point? 3×14=42!

Let's do the same with e now: 2.71 - multiply and we have 2×71 = 142! One hundred and 42!

That's not all! What if we were to subtract e from Pie? The first 3 digits are 0.42!

Could we say that 42 is the "connection" between these 2 numbers? 

How many more "connections" like that are there between them? Could we find any? 

Now, about the number 42:

After being blessed with being able to write this article:

as well as this one:

I also realized that 42 is already considered to be a special number by the Jews. One of the reasons is that there were 42 stops in the desert:

https://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/2102/why-did-the-torah-list-all-the-stops-the-jews-made-in-the-wilderness

Wow! I realized something just now! Numbers 33: 1-49! But I probably need another post to write about that. 

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.82

When I pray so many times the Lord speaks to me not in words of voice but in my devotions. Its like he put my prayer in my devotional lesson. He has done it many times that I know that it was no accident that the lesson was directly related to what I prayed. It is jaw dropping at times that the lesson was like that the Lord heard my prayer and was standing next me with his had on my shoulder. He knows all of us and is ever present to those who love Him. 

When he says my sheep hear my voice and I call my sheep by name that is so true. lately I have come to see the awesome wonder of His vast universe and the we are as the dust that blows in the air, yet he knows  you and me personally. Some one here said something about the mysteries. They  are to grand for words to say. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

When I pray so many times the Lord speaks to me not in words of voice but in my devotions. Its like he put my prayer in my devotional lesson. He has done it many times that I know that it was no accident that the lesson was directly related to what I prayed. It is jaw dropping at times that the lesson was like that the Lord heard my prayer and was standing next me with his had on my shoulder. He knows all of us and is ever present to those who love Him. 

When he says my sheep hear my voice and I call my sheep by name that is so true. lately I have come to see the awesome wonder of His vast universe and the we are as the dust that blows in the air, yet he knows  you and me personally. Some one here said something about the mysteries. They  are to grand for words to say. 

AMEN!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed your post, brother IN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hasting to say AMEN!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brothers and sisters, i knew that there were a lot of Verses in The Bible that supported everything i was blessed with writing above. Those Verses implied that. But recently i found The Verse that directly states that: Philippians 2:13!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

today I was walking and thinking about something unusual. I was thinking about the way to test the Navier-Stokes equation and similar theories, using hot air.

In my mind I was thinking: install an electrical heater, build an "air collector pipe system" above it, compress the air and blow it through a pipe using a fan. Surround that pipe with some infrared cameras. Temperature, compression and fan speed could be altered. Camera angles could be altered....

That is the first time I thought about that topic. 

I got to an intersection and started waiting for the light to change. There was some object laying on the road, right in the middle of the road. I couldn't see what it was. Then a car drove over it, and a bunch of IDs flew out of it in all different directions. Then I realized that it probably was a wallet. I approached it when the road was clear. It was indeed a wallet. It "popped" like a balloon. There were at least 10 plastic ID cards. They spread allover the road. There were still some plastic cards left inside the wallet. There was also about $15, but I didn't count. Since the next traffic wave was approaching, I only had time to pick up the wallet itself and the drivers license. The person was a guy. There were 2 words in his last name. The first one was French. I don't remember if I read the second one. It was a hifinated last name. 

I took the wallet to a police station and wrote a short report there. I didn't count the money, didn't read the ID in detail and tried not to touch the stuff too much. I just put it in my jacket and brought to the station. 

It was after I dropped it off I realized:

1) Hifinated last name, 2 words, one of them French --> Navier-Stokes. 

2) The whole thing happened as a result of air pressure - at least that is what i think --> fluid mechanics!

What are the chances? PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philippians 2:13!!!!!!!!!!!

Something to add, brothers and sisters: fluid mechanics understanding could help us to deeper realize that abiogenesis is impossible. Pray for understanding of that concept, and again, remember Philippians 2:13!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/10/2017 at 1:29 AM, justme007 said:

But according to my calculations the chances of that being a coincidence are smaller than 2 people having the same DNA, or winning a lottery

double post - sorry.

Edited by Tzephanyahu

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/10/2017 at 1:29 AM, justme007 said:

But according to my calculations the chances of that being a coincidence are smaller than 2 people having the same DNA, or winning a lottery

Shalom justme007,

Praise Yahweh all went well with you!

I was very interested in your post. I think it's a lesson to all of us to see how Elohim can talk to us. 

For justme007, He speaks in numbers as a personal language between them.  For others, it may be through a child, a parent, the wonders of Creation, music, work colleagues, animals or Hebrew and Greek. 

Praise Yahweh Elohim! Hes is The Ingenious, Wonderful, Masterful Creator!

@Abdicate - Wow.  Absolute incredible post.  Thank you for sharing this! Please share more like this elsewhere on the site too!

Love & Shalom

On 4/22/2019 at 9:08 AM, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom justme007,

Praise Yahweh all went well with you!

I was very interested in your post. I think it's a lesson to all of us to see how Elohim can talk to us. 

For justme007, He speaks in numbers as a personal language between them.  For others, it may be through a child, a parent, the wonders of Creation, music, work colleagues, animals or Hebrew and Greek. 

Praise Yahweh Elohim! Hes is The Ingenious, Wonderful, Masterful Creator!

@Abdicate - Wow.  Absolute incredible post.  Thank you for sharing this! Please share more like this elsewhere on the site too!

Love & Shalom

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so wonderful, my brother! Every time we see any of such miraculous signs we must rejoice!!!! 

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Praise God! 1