• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and sisters, I mentioned the Navier-Stokes here sometime last week. After that I was Blessed with the realization of the solution! Here it is:

Let's look at the p-pressure variable. We are solving for every molecule individually. Pressure force on every molecule is the sum of the forces that every molecule that touches the molecule in question exerts on it. But, the contacts between the molecules in fluids are not constant! While moving, molecules constantly loose contact with some of their neighbouring molecules, while getting into contact with others. 

And what does it mean to "get in contact"? - that means to collide! Therefore molecules constantly collide! Collide with each other that is. And the net force-applied functions of objects experiencing collisions are never smooth! Therefore the function of the pressure variable in the N.S. equation is never smooth! Therefore smooth solution of the N.S. equation don't exist!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, did I mention, the wallet had the Chevrolet logo and the word Chevrolet written on it - a car. It got blown up by a car!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by justme007

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

God can speak to

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:41 AM, justme007 said:

Here is an addition to my initial post, the continuation of events! 

Briefly: I was walking. I was approaching an intersection. I raised my eyes and saw the car standing on the intersection. It was a car with a phone number written on its side. The phone number had 411 and 94 in it. I saw that and started thinking about this - this post, those events, this! I took a picture of the car. After taking it I walked to the stop - 10 metres or so. In about 40 seconds I saw a bus. License plate 949 9 - photo. Number on the side of the bus is 5139. 513 - the other prominent number - Revelation 5:13 - total Devine Superiority! Then i pay attention to the time - i say pay attention because i've been looking on my cell screen the whole time taking photos - the time was 9:49 pm. 

Praise praise praise! Praise forever! I walked for about 15 minutes. I did not pay attention, but there were probably about 5 buses that passed me. Then I saw the bus 6694 - the one that started the sequence of events - took a photo. 

20171201_214724.jpg

20171201_214810.jpg

20171201_220744.jpg

Do you think the Lord was trying to say something to you? 

God has spoke to me so many times I stopped counting. God can speak to us still it is an assume thing. Lot of people say God told me this and that. I don't know about them. But he has spoke to me using my devotions to let me know He heard my prayer. I don't know about others, but He lets me know that He is in the same room with me. The reason I know is I never read ahead. Only the day's lesson. Its like He took a page out of my devotion and inserted His lesson or the subject that I was praying. You could say it just coincidence. If it were once or twice maybe but not when its multiple times over several years. 

He wants us to be up front and personal. If you experience is I go to church every Sunday and the rest is your own ambitions and goals you won't hear Him.  When God said to Elijah I'm a still small voice he means I know your name. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/27/2019 at 9:28 AM, Mike Mclees said:

God can speak to

Do you think the Lord was trying to say something to you? 

God has spoke to me so many times I stopped counting. God can speak to us still it is an assume thing. Lot of people say God told me this and that. I don't know about them. But he has spoke to me using my devotions to let me know He heard my prayer. I don't know about others, but He lets me know that He is in the same room with me. The reason I know is I never read ahead. Only the day's lesson. Its like He took a page out of my devotion and inserted His lesson or the subject that I was praying. You could say it just coincidence. If it were once or twice maybe but not when its multiple times over several years. 

He wants us to be up front and personal. If you experience is I go to church every Sunday and the rest is your own ambitions and goals you won't hear Him.  When God said to Elijah I'm a still small voice he means I know your name. 

Sorry for the late reply, brother IN CHRIST!!!!!!!!

Having thought about what you said, let me try to answer. To avoid sin, I will try to take my time and phrase my words properly.

When I was 13 years old, my dad told me about The Shroud Of Turin. That's when I believed. I just started to pray. Trying to go to Church and reading The Bible came later. I was introduced to The Bible through cartoons like Super Book. Then I started reading The children's Bible. We had some missionaries who established Churches where we used to live. That was in the former Soviet Union. It was them who gave The Bibles to my parents, including the children's ones. I believe that it was them too who gave my dad books about The Shroud Of Turin. 

That was the best time in my life. I was just praying and reading The Bible. I started reading The Bible itself, not The children's Bible. 

In my early 20s I started going through some hard times in my life. And those were the times when I started using the internet. That was when I read multiple articles about The Shroud Of Turin. And that exposure/introduction resulted in some trials and tribulations for me. There was a lot of material written by sceptics. Some of that material was completely unrealistic, as I realized later. For example, the claims about paint. Just think about that, paint is easily visible under a microscope. It is very easy to tell paint from fibers. No doubt, paint had absolutely nothing to do with THE HOLY IMAGE! yet some people with scientific diplomas make such statements. Why? I don't know and I don't want to judge them. What I do know is that their statements are unreasonable. That is what I know now. At that point in my 20s that was a test for me. On top of that I learned about the 1988 carbon dating test. That became even more of a test for me. And I must repent for any thoughts that could be in any way have anything to do with doubts. We should never doubt no matter what! The moment I started having thoughts related to doubts I started being pathetic, shameful and worthless sinner. I'm always a sinner, and I'm always worthless - Luke 17:10. The moment I start having any kind of thought that could be in any way related to doubts - I also become pathetic and shameful. Going back to my testemony, in 2004 I, as well as many other Christians, received a Gift From Above! Here is the link:

Edit by Omegaman 3.0 I removed the video here since they are allowed only in our video section of the forum. However, nice guy that I an, if anyone wants to do so, they may go to YouTube, and search for "Shroud of Turin: Ray Rogers explains why the carbon-14 dates"

Also, in 2004 I saw the first one of the signs, similar to those that I'm describing here in this testemony. PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later in life, in my mid 20s I became lukewarm. I'm saying that with shame, realizing that I was totally useless and pathetic sinner! I stopped reading The Bible on regular basis, I cheated on 2 of my ex fiancees, I defrauded my brother, I started drinking and doing stupid things. As a consequence I developed severe addiction to alcohol, as well as severe anxiety. That was before I was Blessed with the ability to see these Amazing Signs almost every day! There are by far more of them than I can remember! I try to archive as many of them as I possibly can! I constantly repent when I feel that I might not be doing a good enough job in terms of archiving them. 

What I realized is that being lukewarm is not a way to live! My anxiety and alcoholism were just awful! I couldn't stop! I was falling apart completely! My message to everyone is: we can't live without GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing that the world could offer us! There is nothing useful, harmless, or "cool" in things that contain sin. Ideas or approaches that are sympathetic, or - and this is one of the favorite words of the world - "open minded" towards sin are harmful wrong and unacceptable!

Back to your question, if I think THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS TELLING me something. The Message that I believe was given to me in this tremendous Blessing that I don't deserve is to believe and be zealous! To stop drinking and replace anxiety with faith! That was A Gift! There is no way I would stop drinking on my own! But since I was given A Sign to stop, I haven't had a sip! In a similar manner I was GIVEN A Wonderful Sign to stop smoking! I read The Bible every day for many hours. I try as hard as I can to stay away from sin. That is The Wonderful Message of Those Signs - to believe!

Something important to add to my previous few entries:

Focusing on the events of the last month:

For the last two years or so I have been thinking about the additional ways to disprove abiogenesis. The reason for that was the article I encountered, about irreducible complexity and the way that concept was covered on Wikipedia. That was just one example of bias and unreasonable thinking in today’s "official science".

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon after witnessing the events with the wallet, I was Blessed with the realization – a solution to the Navier -Stokes equation smoothness existence problem. At this point I believe that I clearly realize why smooth solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations set don’t exist. Here is the summary again:

Pressure p cannot be looked at as a "global variable". It is unique for every (m,t) pair, where m is a particular molecule and t is a point in time. Because of the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, we are unable to tell precisely locations and velocities of molecules that the fluid consists of. Remember, we want to know the N.S. equation for every individual molecule. Also, lets briefly think of the Brownian motion principles. Lets assume that every individual molecule that a fluid consists of is a particle looked at in Brownian motion theories. Every single molecule is subjected to Brownian motion causing interactions with other molecules. Also, we could apply the concept of De Broglie waves to this situation. 

Even if we were to disregard all of the above, we are still left with the fact that every molecule is independent and constantly collides with others. Even if they were completely still, without any vibrations and uncertainties, they would still be constantly colliding. Waves(like water waves) would still be constantly passing through the fluids. That would still mean that every molecule would have a unique momentum at any given point in time. We would have to attach a set of sensors to every single molecule! 

But let's go back to the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. That alone guarantees that we would have "gaps" on the graph, if we were to graph the molecules' velocities. That implies that smooth functions don't exist!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That gives me something important, brothers and sisters. Let me try to explain. By Mercy of THE LORD!!!!!!!!! the realization of this solution gives me confidence that I shouldn't listen to the opinions of atheists who call themselves scientists. No offence to them, and no disrespect. And I do admit that they might be a lot smarter than me. Also, to avoid sin, I might have to value them above myself: Philippines 2:3, and I shouldn't judge them: MATTHEW 7:1. But it is not about judging them. It is about not having to take their opinion into accounts. For 19 years they couldn't understand why P is not equal to NP and why there are no smooth solutions to the Navier-Stokes equations! We must remember that THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTROLS our thoughts and minds and absolutely everything!!!!

Believe and be zealous! Just believe and be zealous! 

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and sisters, I was just BLESSED with such a priceless realization!!!!

1) How that happened:

I was in A Church today(yesterday at this point). The pastor was speaking about 2 Kings 10:15-17. I ended up at that particular Church unexpectedly today(yesterday at this point). Initially we were planning to go to a different Church, but we were late. But before that I thought that today we were going to end up not going at all. I was planning to read The Bible at home, or listen, like I do every day. Also, I was planning to continue making videos, kind of like I write these posts here. In those videos I talk about the subjects I write about here. Today I was talking about Lamentations 4:7 and 4:20 and about The Great and Supreme WORDS: NAZARITE!!!!!!! and MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!! The WORD NAZARITE!!!!!!!!! Is found in 7, and The WORD MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!! in 20. I was talking about The Miracles associated with those Blessed Verses! In my last video i talked about the Hebrew word that is produced as a result of combining Zain and Resh - the letters associated with These Verses. (In the first 4 Chapters of Lamentations every Verse is associated with a letter.) In the future i will write about that here as well. Its my disability that slows me down. I cant do everything that i plan on time.

Next in my videos I was planning to talk about the number 42! That was my plan after I finished doing the video in the morning. Talking about the significance of the number; what I talked about here - that was my plan. While doing that, i was planning to mention 2 Kings 10: 12-14. Here i already wrote about that in one of my posts. Below I will write about that again. 

Then our plans changed and we started getting ready for Church. But we were late to The Church that we usually go to. We ended up going to A different Church. When we walked in, the pastor was talking about 2 Kings 10:15-17! And he was talking about the meanings of Hebrew words! In the last video I made I was talking about the meaning of Hebrew words and was intending to mention 2 Kings 10:12-14! What are the chances!

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)  While thinking about that happened, I was planning to make a video/write about that. While going through all of that in my mind, I was BLESSED with Something Wonderful!!!!

1) MATTHEW 1. 3 sets of 14 generations. David. He is 28th. August 2 - the date of Einstein-Szilard letter could be represented by 802 and 214. 8/02 - 8th month 2nd day, 214 - if we were to count days from the beginning of the year that day is going to be number 214 in a non-leap year. Now: 2×14 = 28. Also, 802 and 28 - see the pattern?

Now, the nazi crimes and the WW2: they wanted to commit evil, kill many nations because of their race and install idolatry. DANIEL 9:27 associates desolation with abominations. The word "abomination" is associated with idols many times in The Bible. The nazis wanted to bring back to life the abominations that have been desolate for many centuries. And the inventor of the atomic bomb, Leo Szilard, worked in Berlin in 1930s. Had Szilard not been Jewish, or had the nazis used some cunning deception towards the Jews, instead of plain aggression, chances are Szilard would have stayed in Berlin. That could have meant nazis entering the 1940s with nuclear weapons. The consequences would have been catastrophic! But, JOHN 4:22!

2) The second part of the Miracle of understanding that I, a slave described in Luke 17:10, who's weight is described in Psalms 62:9 received was about THE BLESSED WORD MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!

Every single thought that we have is not our own! Philippians 2:13!

Here is what I'm talking about, brothers and sisters:

Let's look at the use of This Supreme WORD! Let's look at the list of the people who were ANOINTED because prophets were ordered to ANOINT them, and therefore This Supreme WORD was applied in their case as a verb. They are: Aaron, Saul, David, Jeroboam, ELISHA, JEHU, AZAIL. 

Aaron: 2 sons, one of them was his firstborn. Leviticus Chapter 10. After they died, ANOINTMENT is specifically mentioned. 

Saul: his righteous son dies with him. And pay special attention to the meaning of the son's name - Ben Yamin. 

David: 3 times he is punished for his sin by death of his son. 1st time is the newborn. 2nd time AvShalom kills Amnon.

Now, in order not to sin, I want to clearly state that comparing sinful human deeds, their behaviors and everything about them to the SUPREME GIFT GIVEN to us in The New Testement is in no way acceptable. By writing all this I would like to give money to the exchangers -MATTHEW 25:27. I want to PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humbly, I would like to talk about THE SUPREME MIRACLE that I was BLESSED with noticing. 

Third time AvShalom himself is killed. 

Jeroboam: 1st Kings 14:1-18

In order not to sin i must add something here: everyone mentioned above and below are sinners, and Psalms 62:9! Some of those who died did so for their own sins, while some of them died because of their fathers'/parents' sins. Or they were about to die for those sins. The firstborn children in Egypt died exactly in the same manner - for their sins or for the sins of their fathers/parents. In fact everyone of us deserves to die and/or see our children/loved ones die! But because of THE ABSOLUTELY SUPERIOR MERCY!!!!!!!!!!! our BLESSED SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIED for our sins!

Now the last 3 people on the list:

- What do all of them have in common? 

First: they are all mentioned in 1st Kings 19:15-16. They are to be MIRACULOUSLY ANOINTED! MIRACULOUSLY because that is to be done as a result of ORDERS GIVEN to prophets. WORD ANOINT IS USED as a verb. 

Second: the number 42: ELISHA: 2nd Kings 2:24, AZAIL: 2nd Kings 8:8-9 (40 gifts carried by camels, 1 in AZAIL's hand, and one brought by ELISHA - the information about THE ANOINTMENT), JEHU: 2nd Kings 10:14. Brothers and sisters, what is 42? MATHEW 1! 3 groups of 14 generations! 42 generations! It's taking us back to Abraham. What did Abraham do? He got ready to sacrifice Isaac! 

Third: in all 3 cases there is a mention of sons', young men/boys, or children's death. In AZAIL's case it is found in 2nd Kings 8:12 - right after The Verses 8-9! In JEHU's case there is the death of 70 Ahav's sons, immediately precedes The Verses 12-14! In the case of ELISHA it is again 2nd Kings 2:24. The word used here, in This Verse is yeladim - boys. The word used in 2:23 is nearim - youths. That implies that they were in their teen years. Were they some violent underaged criminals? Were their parents responsible for killing the prophets that ELIJAH was bereived about in 1st Kings 19? The same approach must be used and same questions must be asked when we are dealing with 2nd Kings 10:12-14! THE LORD!!!!!!!!!! IS MERCIFUL AND JUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Summary: the 7 people that were MIRACULOUSLY ANOINTED by prophets. The first 4 of them lost their sons in a way that stands out. The last 3 had 42 associated with them right at the time when death of children is mentioned. 42 is the number of generations between Abraham and our BLESSED SAVIOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This is what I realized. I realized all that by MERCY OF THE LORD!!!!!!!!!! Philippians 2:13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That realization was given to me when I started researching THE WORD ANOINT or ANOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is not the first miracle that happened to me at that Church. Last time we came there we walked in on a guest speaker from my country - from Russia that is. Before that I have been praying(as I have been for a long time) for peace, prosperity and stability for Russia and for the whole world! Before walking in I saw and partially archived numbers that to me mean "peace and prosperity" in the parking lot. And when we were leaving The Church the last time, after the preacher talked about JEHU's zeal, one of the first(maybe even the first) license plate that I saw/paid attention to was Z42! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANSWERS my prayers AND WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTROLS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING including everyone's thoughts and actions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by justme007

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers and sisters, this weekend we did go to The Church we were intending to go to last weekend. 

The preacher talked about 1 Kings 22:19 and further.

1) This Chapter is a part of The Section 1 Kings 19 - 2 Kings 10. That is The Section I talked about above. 

2) The preacher talked about DETERMINISM! Last week at The other Church I was BLESSED with seing the Miracle of DETERMINISM the i described above. This week at The Church we initially planned to go to last week the pastor talks about That BLESSED TOPIC! And it is within The Section I wrote about the last week. And the pastor mentioned that This TOPIC rarely gets talked about! What are the chances PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BLESSED LIGHT OF DETERMINISM! We must know that GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTROLS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every person on earth and their every single thought and action, as well as every single thought and action of everyone mentioned in 1 Kings 22, as well as absolutely everything that exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lamentations 3:37-39; Philippians 2:13, Luke 13, as well as a lot more BLESSED Verses show THIS SUPREME TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 5/6/2019 at 3:30 PM, justme007 said:

Going back to my testemony, in 2004 I, as well as many other Christians, received a Gift From Above! Here is the link:

Sorry justme007, I removed the video, as they are not allowed except in out video section of the forums. However, I noted in your post, where people could watch it, if they chose to,

On 5/29/2019 at 4:46 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Sorry justme007, I removed the video, as they are not allowed except in out video section of the forums. However, I noted in your post, where people could watch it, if they chose to,

Oh, that's ok, my brother. If you kept the link that is even better. Could you please tell me how to post the links without posting the videos themselves? Is that what i need to do? Or do i just write general instructions on how to find the videos? Its just that once i posted the link the video itself got posted with it automatically, i guess.

As a slave mentioned in Luke 17:10, im just trying to humbly put the money to the exchangers - MATTHEW 25:27. As a part of doing that, i urge you too to watch the video and proclaim The News about THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 hours ago, justme007 said:

Oh, that's ok, my brother. If you kept the link that is even better. Could you please tell me how to post the links without posting the videos themselves? Is that what i need to do? Or do i just write general instructions on how to find the videos? Its just that once i posted the link the video itself got posted with it automatically, i guess.

I did not keep the link,, sorry about that. When you post a link to a video, at least from what I see on my computer (I don't know if it works on other devices, like smart phones), for a few moments after the link is put in place while you are composing your post, there is a little notification and the lower left of the embedded video, that lets you display as link instead, as shown in the screen shot below.

noembed.jpg.9cc2e86383d71b44c191150286bab6ba.jpg

Clicking Display as link instead, will do just what it says. Now doing that also obligated you to not post active links or in other ways send people to places that would be against our general policies as described in our terms of service. Back to the technical aspects though . . . 

Yes there are other ways, one that you allude to would be to just say something like:

"If you want to watch the video, you can so a search on YouTube for Who is the restrainer of 2nd Thessalonians PART1"

There is also the possibility of directing a person with and instruct, that is not tecnically a link. Using the same example video as above, you could insert text of the URL (web address) that reads like this:

https://youtu.be/27JNCAOIya4

Now, that is basically the same things as what was done in the first place, and that will again, attempt to embed the video, and would need again, to be told to display as a link only. One it is a link again, you can highlight the link, and click the link symbol in the top or the editor, and you will be given the option to remove the link, and it will become inactive, but visible. For a reader to use it, the would either need to comp and paste it, or manually type it in the the address bar of their browser.

At that point, it is up to the reader you use descretion, and not visit sites that could potentially be harmful, or contain unwanted content. On thing that a reader or a post should be aware of, is that sometimes, the infotmation or video at the other end of the link could be switched. To be honest the safest think, is to never visit off site links, as we have no way to guarantee that they are a place the reader would want to visit, or that the content will not be change between the time the link or URL is posted, and the time some reader later, gets around to visit it.

Please be careful people, the internet is just a tool, and like all tools, can be used for good of for evil.

Lastly, let me say that you should never send or guide anyone to a site, that would violate our terms of service, and we would appreciate it, if you also did not direct people to sites that would work to harm anyone in any way, attemtp to destroy their faith, temp them to sin, etc. etc.

I put a lot of info there, not so much for you alone justme007, but for all who may read this in the future.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

On 10/5/2019 at 1:39 PM, Tampered With said:

Proverbs 23:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.
“Eat and drink!” he says to you,
But his heart is not with you.

Mathematics is the language of the universe.

Is math the answer to everything in the universe? I see physics and math as ways to measure what we can see. or figure density, Still no mathematical equation or quantum theories can apply to God and all the unseen things that exist with out explanation  in the universe. This is the great stumbling block of science. No offense but science and math is antichrist. This is just a truth. When the great thinkers of the scientists come together to talk, God is not any part of the talk.

Today as I prayed I thought of Jesus and the immensity of all creation. The arrogance to think  without God.  They forgot to invite Him.  If you are as awed by it as I am its foolish to say there is no God    Proverbs