IGNORED

WorthyNews: Washington GOP tries to oust Republican nominee Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

Washington GOP tries to oust Republican nominee Roy Moore in Alabama Senate 

Overheard, just the other day . . . 

SHAM:  Good news!!!  The republicans are finally united about something!!!

SAM:  Repealing Obamacare?

SHAM:  Well, no . . . 

SAM:  Comprehensive tax reform?

SHAM:  No, not quite . . . 

SAM:  I know!  Building the wall and dealing with illegal immigration!

SHAM:  No.

SAM:  Well, what is it then?  The deficit?  North Korea?  What??

SHAM:  No, and no.  The republicans are UNITED against . . . [wait for it] . . . The republicans are united against . . . Republican Senate candidate ROY MOORE!!!

Blessings,

-Ed

Guest shiloh357
48 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

And once again, you are wrong about this.

No, I am not.  I have had enough interactions with you to know that.

This is also in error since I have never suggested that legal action should be taken against him.

It's not in error since you have already assumed guilt and convicted him.

I have also agreed on several occasions that proof is lacking, but the allegations and patterns of behavior are too serious to be ignored.

No one has ever suggested that the allegations be ignored.   But you are going further than simply saying the allegations should be investigated.   You have already assigned built.

I happen to hold a view shared by John McCain, Mitt Romney, John Kasich, and Pat Toomey. They are also Republicans and conservatives.

John McCain??  John McCain who divorced his first wife while cheating on her??   Married another woman 17 years his Jr.??   That's the guy you're siding with?  You think he has the moral grounds to pass judgment on Moore??? Everyone of those guys are RINOs.   They are not conservatives.   They loathe true conservatives.

I have wasted too much time on this thread already. I offer you the last word since I will not respond further here.

Probably a good idea. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

31 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

John McCain??  John McCain who divorced his first wife while cheating on her??   Married another woman 17 years his Jr.??   That's the guy you're siding with?

The man you voted for the office of President divorced his first wife while cheating on her and married another woman 17 years his Jr.   Then he divorced his second wife, while cheating on her, for a woman 24 years his Jr.  That was not an issue for you with Trump, why is it an issue with McCain?

Guest shiloh357
On 11/10/2017 at 8:23 PM, Running Gator said:

No he has not.  He has called it an attack and such, but he has never once said it was a lie.  If he has I would ask you for a link.  Even on Hannity he went so far as to say he used to "date younger women".

Look at all of the other OPs I have posted.

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Moore is not being tried in a court of law, he is being tried in the court of public opinion, as that is what election are. 

Was your response to the charges against Harvey Weinstein the same as they are for Moore?

Yes, in fact, I pointed out in one place that Weinstein's defense is that if he promised parts in movies to actresses in exchange for their participation in his sleazy sex acts, and they participated and got the part, then he is not guilty of sex crimes against his accusers.   They may not have liked it, they may have thrown up in the toilet after it was over, but if they consented to the act and got the part, they have no case against him.  I am willing to let the evidence surface.  

Weinstein is a scumbag, but it is not a crime to be scumbag.

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Running Gator said:

The man you voted for the office of President divorced his first wife while cheating on her and married another woman 17 years his Jr.   Then he divorced his second wife, while cheating on her, for a woman 24 years his Jr.  That was not an issue for you with Trump, why is it an issue with McCain?

It isn't a problem for me.   The problem is that McCain was being held up as if his moral authority matters, when he has more immoral than Roy Moore.

19 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It isn't a problem for me.   The problem is that McCain was being held up as if his moral authority matters, when he has more immoral than Roy Moore.

Not sure cheating on your wife is more immoral than a 30 something trying to fool around with a 14 year old.   They seems to be pretty level.

Guest shiloh357
On 11/13/2017 at 3:10 PM, Running Gator said:

Not sure cheating on your wife is more immoral than a 30 something trying to fool around with a 14 year old.   They seems to be pretty level.

Yes, and that makes my point.  Thanks.

I would also point out that what is being put out against Moore are just allegations, not anything for which there is even a shred of proof.  

If Moore is guilty, then he is just as immoral as McCain, but there is no reason to believe that Moore has done what he has been accused of.    So in that case, Moore isn't as immoral McCain.

Edited by shiloh357

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, and that makes my point.  Thanks.

But you just said that " he has more immoral than Roy Moore.

Now you say they are even.  I am confused. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, Running Gator said:

But you just said that " he has more immoral than Roy Moore.

Now you say they are even.  I am confused. 

My greater point was that McCain who actually cheated on his wife and divorced her for frivolous reasons is far more immoral than Moore who has done nothing coming close that, has broken no laws and engaged in nothing rising to the level anything inappropriate with any woman.

He would only be on the same level as McCain if he was actually guilty of what he has been accused of.   But up to this point, no evidence has come forward to actually demonstrate any guilt at all.  Not one shred of evidence has surfaced.