existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

Testing Music In The Church - Tim Wirth & Sandy Simpson -A Tim Wirth Film ~Morial TV
calvic chapel

worship song writting page-sandy simpson (deception in the church)
 these are suggestions on how to test music and what to do and what not to do

1. you can make any song better by NOT repeating phrases in the song over and over. That can only lead to people zoning out and not really thingking about what they are singing.  sing more songs instead of singing a few songs over and over until people are numb. they are into the beat and not thinking of the Lord

2. avoid songs that focus on self, repeating words like i, me,my and mine thoughout. choose songs that focus on JC

3. test all music, both new and old. there are bad old songs and good new ones, visa versa as you will see as you  read these ratings

example song Majesty wow i love this song...one phrase in the song....teaching dominionism..we need to take over the world

4. if a songwriter or music publisher is affiliated with a heretical or compromised church or movement, those false teachings will eventually come through in their compositions

i have been very aware of music and its ability to put you into a mindset, be that good, bad or indifference. ..then 5 years ago i could no longer listen to what i call evangelical music and prior to that secular music .and then last year i needed to listen to music but there just wasnt anything that i could listen to as it very often irritated me which is not what you want! even the christian music that i had listened to in the past i still couldnt listen to. 

i came across this article as a matter of interest and i wonder is God turning me away from the mainstream. so i am having to start out all over again.

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

ah ha not sure where to post the above this section seemed the most likely one but feel free to move it! mods that is!