Struggling Christian

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I came to the point yesterday where i Just wanted to and gave up my faith.  I dont understand how some people are so happy with God and God makes me miserable.  I cant "bear witness" to anything in the Word of God.  I hate this so much cus, i try to seek the Word, i just cant "bear witness" to it.  It just isnt working and ive been reading for years.  I keep having thoughts about damnation that terrify me but I also have OCD.  My one wish is that i can miraculualsly see, believe, and BEAR WITNESS to the word of God.  But ive prayed for years and nothing.  Its like should i just accept damnation?  

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

On 11/10/2017 at 2:42 PM, Tyler22 said:

I came to the point yesterday where i Just wanted to and gave up my faith.  I dont understand how some people are so happy with God and God makes me miserable.  I cant "bear witness" to anything in the Word of God.  I hate this so much cus, i try to seek the Word, i just cant "bear witness" to it.  It just isnt working and ive been reading for years.  I keep having thoughts about damnation that terrify me but I also have OCD.  My one wish is that i can miraculualsly see, believe, and BEAR WITNESS to the word of God.  But ive prayed for years and nothing.  Its like should i just accept damnation?  

maybe the book "The complete Green Letters" would help you It has helped me a lot. It is about how to find God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 11/10/2017 at 12:42 PM, Tyler22 said:

Have you ever tried genuinely opening your heart and your mind to Jesus Christ? Put the world behind you and make Him number one in your life. Give God 100% control. Have a daily relationship with God. Then when you do that sit back and see what He will do in your life. God's timing is different than our timing so do not expect instant results.