WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,256
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - For many evangelicals, fiery Alabama politician and judge Roy Moore has been a longtime hero. Others have sometimes cringed at his heated rhetoric and bellicose style.

Now, as Moore's Republican U.S. Senate campaign is imperiled by allegations of sexual overtures to a 14-year-old girl when he was in his 30s, there's an outpouring of impassioned and soul-searching discussion in evangelical ranks.

"This is one of those excruciating decision moments for evangelicals," Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, said in a telephone interview. "These allegations, if true, are devastating. If true, this is a very big deal." [ Source: Fox News (Read More...) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

"IF TRUE"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

I'm posting this link without comment:

https://i.imgur.com/L4elDJC.jpg

It is sarcasm, but it makes a point.

I wonder if the honorable Senator John McCain - who was best buds with the late Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA), would care to comment?

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I wonder if the honorable Senator John McCain - who was best buds with the late Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA), would care to comment?

Blessings,

-Ed

It is post like this that makes me think even the Trump folks on here know Moore is guilty.  

The “oh yeah, well the Dems did something worse” defense is a sure sign that there is some guilt to be had by Moore 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Blessings,

-Ed

That does make a good point.  I really have no reason to believe any of these allegations are true.  There is no proof, and it is something that supposedly happened decades ago.  I am willing to give Roy Moore the benefit of the doubt and would vote for him without giving it a second thought if I lived in Alabama.  If I was Roy Moore, I would continue to insist the charges are false, and it is a smear campaign by the left.  I would point out how leftists have used this tactic before, like in the case of Clarence Thomas.  When they are desperate, they just make things up.  His campaign should fire up the evangelicals in Alabama and make Roy Moore the victim of anti-Christian hate groups, and work to turn out the Christian vote.  If this is done right, he could win in a landslide.  

5 hours ago, Running Gator said:

It is post like this that makes me think even the Trump folks on here know Moore is guilty.  

The “oh yeah, well the Dems did something worse” defense is a sure sign that there is some guilt to be had by Moore 

I don't "know" any such thing.  As I've stated previously, the only ones who know are the accused, the accuser, and God Himself. I'm none of those.

My post was actually aimed at the hypocrisy of McCain and others who said nary a word about the FACTS of Ted Kennedy's immorality.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

I don't "know" any such thing.  As I've stated previously, the only ones who know are the accused, the accuser, and God Himself. I'm none of those.

My post was actually aimed at the hypocrisy of McCain and others who said nary a word about the FACTS of Ted Kennedy's immorality.

Blessings,

-Ed

Chappaquiddick took place in 1969.  At that time John McCain was a POW.   I am pretty sure he did not know it was going on.  He did not become a Senator till 18 years later.  

The defense of "well this guy did something worse" is a poor defense. 

On 11/13/2017 at 4:30 PM, Running Gator said:

Chappaquiddick took place in 1969.  At that time John McCain was a POW.   I am pretty sure he did not know it was going on.  He did not become a Senator till 18 years later.  

He certainly knew about Chappaquiddick when he referred to Kennedy as " . . . my good friend, Ted Kennedy."  I don't know about you, but I would  have a difficult time considering someone who left a young woman to drown in his car under the circumstances that Kennedy did "a good friend."

Even if the drowning DID take place in 1969.

On 11/13/2017 at 4:30 PM, Running Gator said:

The defense of "well this guy did something worse" is a poor defense. 

You have so-called republicans - McCain included - coming out of the woodwork basically saying Moore isn't fit to serve in the Senate.  If Moore is guilty of what is alleged, then yes - he is a creep and a child predator.

But the so-called standards of the Senate - given the late Kennedy's "lion of the Senate" status - are laughable to say the least.  Talk about "he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone . . . "

Blessings,

-Ed 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Interestingly moore was a democrat when all of this supposedly happened. 

Guest shiloh357
On 11/13/2017 at 9:52 AM, Running Gator said:

How would they know if Moore is guilty or not without any kind of evidence???   Why is the allegations being made held up as being as good as proof??

Would YOU  want to be held to that standard?

How does "the dems did something worse"  serve as a "sure sign" that Moore is guilty?   How does that prove guilt?

Is that the standard for determining guilt or innocence?  And again, are the ones who are setting this precedent willing to live under it when they are on the receiving end of this kind of "justice?"