IGNORED

Woman Offered Big $$ to Accuse Moore of Sexual Misconduct

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

As allegations that Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore had sexual contact with an underage girl almost 40 years ago roil the nationally watched race, other reports have surfaced that are taking the whole story into even more bizarre directions.

On Thursday, The Washington Post reported allegations about an incident that allegedly took place in 1979 between then 32-year-old Moore and a 14-year-old girl.

Now, a Twitter user identified as Doug Lewis, whose Twitter profile portrays him as a supporter of President Donald Trump and a Navy veteran, posted on the social media site that a family friend had contacted him regarding the situation.

The unidentified woman reportedly told Lewis that a Washington Post reporter — identified only as “Beth” — had offered her a substantial sum of money to accuse the GOP candidate of wrongdoing.

“A family friend who lives in Alabama just told my wife that a WAPO reporter named Beth offered her 1000$ to accuse Roy Moore,” Lewis tweeted.

Read more at:

https://conservativetribune.com/report-lady-claims-roy-moore/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=huckabee&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-11-12

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

A family friend who lives in Alabama just told my wife that a WAPO reporter named Beth offered her 1000$ to accuse Roy Moore   :rofl:

First, a $1000 is not big bucks, even in Alabama. 

Second we have one unnamed person telling another unnamed person that something happened. 

Third, I went to the twitter page of the guy in this story and it seems there is not a conspiracy theory he does not believe.   He is a birther who believes that Nixon pardoned McCain and that the Russians killed JFK.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

12 hours ago, Running Gator said:

He is a birther who believes that Nixon pardoned McCain and that the Russians killed JFK.

Could be worse . . . he could be a truther who believes Nixon pardoned the Russians and McCain killed JFK.  :rolleyes:

Blessings,

-Ed

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I thought McCain was part of that blanket pardon for all POW's after Viet Nam was over and they were returned...    It was kind of a big deal with some of my friends who were over there and came back....   It's been so long ago it's hard to remember.....    I don't remember him being singled out for some special pardon.

Some interesting things coming out about the death of JFK....   and there are still a lot of us birthers around who don't give a toot if people like it or not.

From the guy that tweeted about the WaPo offering money...

lewis 1.JPG

lewis.JPG

And just when it seems this story cannot get any weirder, it turns out that the latest accuser and Moore's wife were classmates in High School.   They graduated the same year.  

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Running Gator said:

And just when it seems this story cannot get any weirder, it turns out that the latest accuser and Moore's wife were classmates in High School.   They graduated the same year.  

the latest accuser was recruited by Gloria Alred which immediately lowers the credibility of the accuser.

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

the latest accuser was recruited by Gloria Alred which immediately lowers the credibility of the accuser.

True, but she does have a yearbook signed by Moore, a yearbook that also has a picture of Moore's wife in it.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

I heard a very interesting interview with Dr. Ed Stetzer, the Billy Graham Distinguished Chair at Wheaton College, on the radio this morning. Stetzer states his belief that the allegations are credible and the Washington Post is credible, for starters. He continues with some warnings against shifting morality based on political affiliation that I think are worth considering. To listen to the interview, you can click here. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

On 11/15/2017 at 5:25 AM, Running Gator said:

True, but she does have a yearbook signed by Moore, a yearbook that also has a picture of Moore's wife in it.  

Wow signing a yearbook. Dude must be guilty then. 

Please, plenty of folks signed my yearbook yet managed not to grope me. Signing a yearbook doesnt make one guilty of sexual harassment.