IGNORED

WorthyNews: Donald Trump Jr. confirms he was in contact with WikiLeaks during 2016 election

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,243
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Donald Trump Jr. confirmed Monday night that he communicated with the WikiLeaks Twitter account during the 2016 election.

Trump Jr. responded to a report from the Atlantic that he was in contact with WikiLeaks during the 2016 election by posting screenshots of the communications on his Twitter page.

“Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak,” he tweeted Monday night. “How ironic!” [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More...) ]

Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak. How ironic! 1/3 pic.twitter.com/SiwTqWtykA

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 14, 2017

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

make sure you read his tweets before you start looking for stones.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

7 hours ago, other one said:

make sure you read his tweets before you start looking for stones.

Noooo why would anyone want to do that? Thats not very tolerant!

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - Donald Trump Jr. confirmed Monday night that he communicated with the WikiLeaks Twitter account during the 2016 election.

Trump Jr. responded to a report from the Atlantic that he was in contact with WikiLeaks during the 2016 election by posting screenshots of the communications on his Twitter page.

“Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak,” he tweeted Monday night. “How ironic!” [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More...) ]

Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak. How ironic! 1/3 pic.twitter.com/SiwTqWtykA

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 14, 2017

View the full article

Talk about a nothing burger...