babygirl1982w:  hey my name is joy I'm new here  but  I love jesus Christ with all my heart I go to church every chance I get to me n my husband have been married for almost 10 years now we have had a very  wonderful life of marriage together n our church we go to is very wonderful n its very helpful to others that don't know much about jesus n also I want to ask prayer for me n my husband I myself have hemmorroid surgery is sometime coming I will let yall know n my husband has surgery also coming up next Wednesday I believe he has to have surgery on his ear its cancer they have to go in through the brain the ears n the neck he has cancer  its a tumor n his name is rickey n I also would like to ask prayer for my son also his name is Justin hes autistic n I would love for my son to be able to talk also n once again I want to say thank u for those of u that r able to pray for me n my family , I also want to pray for a close friend of mine named terry hes overweight n needs help also, n another thing I want a prayer for for my daughter laws mother she has breast cancer n needs prayer also please, I want to add also me n my husband go to a church named landmark holiness in brooklet ga across from clydes market n thank u once again for prayers formy family.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, SueZQ said:

babygirl1982w:  hey my name is joy I'm new here  but  I love jesus Christ with all my heart I go to church every chance I get to me n my husband have been married for almost 10 years now we have had a very  wonderful life of marriage together n our church we go to is very wonderful n its very helpful to others that don't know much about jesus n also I want to ask prayer for me n my husband I myself have hemmorroid surgery is sometime coming I will let yall know n my husband has surgery also coming up next Wednesday I believe he has to have surgery on his ear its cancer they have to go in through the brain the ears n the neck he has cancer  its a tumor n his name is rickey n I also would like to ask prayer for my son also his name is Justin hes autistic n I would love for my son to be able to talk also n once again I want to say thank u for those of u that r able to pray for me n my family , I also want to pray for a close friend of mine named terry hes overweight n needs help also, n another thing I want a prayer for for my daughter laws mother she has breast cancer n needs prayer also please, I want to add also me n my husband go to a church named landmark holiness in brooklet ga across from clydes market n thank u once again for prayers formy family.

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2