John Robinson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us be glad and rejoice in it.  If you're happy, sing and rejoice.  Just that I believe we are not to follow the ways of the world but celebrate more modestly and seemly, and be not too enamoured with anything.  Be sensitive to the Lord and His leading and be willing to let anything go that we become aware He is leading us to.   In my personal walk over the years He has washed my heart of needing to have a Christmas tree, as well as too much glitter and gold in the household decorations........He has led me to just keep things more simple and not "sophisticated", and I found that to be freeing and spiritually more clean/pure, I realized that some of the things I was doing was too Babylonish (ie, worldly) and I was in bondage to it.  I think some of this can be a particular temptation for women, mostly, since we do most of the preparations, and often are trying too hard to please or impress others.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, other one said:
13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Very interesting .   Why on sept 11.    This is something I have never heard before.    Explain this other one. 

that is when I believe his birthday was.

Yes I believe this to .

Several years ago I was investigating when Christ Jesus was truly born and found some wonderful documentation indicating factual -facts- found in the bible of about when Christ Jesus most likely was  born on earth. And it was all pointing to the month of September just after Sukkot and most likely at the time of Rosh hashanah=day of Atonement. this would make sense as Christ Came to free us and forgive us of sin and that He would be born around Rosh hashanah would make perfect sense. The little manger that he was born under could very well have been been a Sukkot structure that they put up at that time of the year.

About Christmas, I celebrate it  in remembrance of Christ Jesus as my family always taught us that.

For sure the RCC took a pagan holiday and tried to replace most of it with a Christian celebration but Christmas time has returned to being a pagan holiday more than a christian holiday.  I still look at christmas time a Christian holiday, but there are now very few who do. Most people celebrate christmas as a pagan holiday

When you finally know all the history and truth about how things came to be, it changes  ones perspective.

However, I rather know the truth.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Yes I believe this to .

Several years ago I was investigating when Christ Jesus was truly born and found some wonderful documentation indicating factual -facts- found in the bible of about when Christ Jesus most likely was  born on earth. And it was all pointing to the month of September just after Sukkot and most likely at the time of Rosh hashanah=day of Atonement. this would make sense as Christ Came to free us and forgive us of sin and that He would be born around Rosh hashanah would make perfect sense. The little manger that he was born under could very well have been been a Sukkot structure that they put up at that time of the year.

No biggie, but Rosh Hashanna comes before Sukkot.  Rosh Hashanna coincides with the Feast of Trumpets.  Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement.   Jesus was like born on the first night of Sukkot.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

null

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/december-25happy-birthday-pagan-babylonian-god-nivin-xavier

Bible Clearly Debunks The Birth Of Our Lord On December 25

The part below reads about the night our Lord was born:

Luke 2: 4-8
So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.

image.pngit goes on further to compare and constrast  the attributes of  our Lord and santa claus very interesting article

Edited by existential mabel
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

No biggie, but Rosh Hashanna comes before Sukkot.  Rosh Hashanna coincides with the Feast of Trumpets.  Yom Kippur is the Day of Atonement.   Jesus was like born on the first night of Sukkot.

Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur

Yom Kippur is "the tenth day of [the] seventh month"[5] (Tishrei) and is regarded as the "Sabbath of Sabbaths". Rosh Hashanah (referred to in the Torah as Yom Teruah) is the first day of that month according to the Hebrew calendar. On this day forgiveness of sins is also asked of God.

Yom Kippur completes the annual period known in Judaism as the High Holy Days or Yamim Nora'im ("Days of Awe") that commences with Rosh Hashanah.

thanks for pointing that out Shiloh. Yes Yom Kipper= Day of Atonement comes after, but not far after.

Yeah that makes sense then , that Christ Jesus was born around sukkot time (the first night).

Edited by 1to3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

"Today, I’m going to touch this. Something many wouldn’t, even with the end of their sticks. In this short post, I’ll attempt to portray the facts and origin of Christmas briefly as I could. I’m sure you will research further on what I have laid here and that’s how it should be."

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

null

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/december-25happy-birthday-pagan-babylonian-god-nivin-xavier

Bible Clearly Debunks The Birth Of Our Lord On December 25

The part below reads about the night our Lord was born:

Luke 2: 4-8
So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them. And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.

image.pngit goes on further to compare and constrast  the attributes of  our Lord and santa claus very interesting article

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Yes I believe this to .

About Christmas, I celebrate it  in remembrance of Christ Jesus as my family always taught us that.

For sure the RCC took a pagan holiday and tried to replace most of it with a Christian celebration but Christmas time has returned to being a pagan holiday more than a christian holiday.  I still look at christmas time a Christian holiday, but there are now very few who do. Most people celebrate christmas as a pagan holiday

When you finally know all the history and truth about how things came to be, it changes  ones perspective.

However, I rather know the truth.

Anyone ever heard the song that includes the words ancient yuletide.      dare any one to look up what yule tide means.    ITS EVIL as Hell itself. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Anyone ever heard the song that includes the words ancient yuletide.      dare any one to look up what yule tide means.    ITS EVIL as Hell itself. 

That's no problem @frienduff thaylorde   ,  for most Americans all they have to do is take off the "evil" or "hell" label and turn it over and write "good" or "heavenly" on it ......  then it will sell like hotcakes !

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

That's no problem @frienduff thaylorde   ,  for most Americans all they have to do is take off the "evil" or "hell" label and turn it over and write "good" or "heavenly" on it ......  then it will sell like hotcakes !

They wont even bother to look it up.  HOW many sing deck the halls at Christmas.. THEY KNOW THEY DO ,

Ya singing blashphemy .    Go on now.     Troll the ancient YULETIDE......................LOOK IT UP.    LOOK IT UP .  see what YULETIDE IS.

and their are many other songs they do sing.     THIS dung is wicked to the core .  its evil , tis evil , tis wicked .    Yet most don't care a bit.    not a bit.

How on earth can I even begin on Christmas when most , not all, but most who defend why they do as they do, ALSO DEFEND HALLOWEEN TOO.

See, most are fearful.  not all, but most .   they just want to go along and be INCLUDED with family and friends and just get along , so they tell themselves

why Halloween and other events can be celebrated.

Personally , if one wants to dedicate the day to Christ , I would have no problem with that.  BUT take all the pagan DUNG out of it , and the covetousness

• Thumbs Up 1