IGNORED

in posttrib, what is the link between current trend of increased persecution and period of tribulation?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

obviously there is increasing hostilities towards Christians in western society, the pace of the trend is getting faster and faster. it seems it will be only a matter of time before open persecution breaks out against Christians in western countries.

but how is this linked to the seven years of tribulations? it seems the persecution we will be experiencing has everything with Anti Christ coming into power???????? and in the second half of the tribulation, it is about those who refuse to worship the Anti Christ??????

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

People argue this often on here. Post, pre, mid trib etc. What is getting more obvious to me of late is the tension amongst Christians. I feel a spiritual pressure is coming to bear. Perhaps things that 'got us by' in the past are coming to a head. What we innocently held was of little importance is now blooming into major issues. Anti-Semitic and ant-Christian sentiment is bubbling beneath a thin veneer of so-called tolerance.

I think it is a winnowing and a purging. A kind of purification push that seems to go hand in hand with extreme societal permissiveness and far-out doctrines on the one hand, and on the other, perhaps believers are being called out to dispense with all appearances of evil and run from it with haste.

Sadly, some of the pogroms will be led by so-called believers it seems. Another inquisition looms and its member are sharpening their swords getting ready to do 'the Lord's work'.

There are just too many facets to this for any one of us to see all 57. Just like a diamond. Some see from a slightly different perspective to others. Yahweh sees all of it all of the time.
Those that really trust Yahweh will be doing their job while allowing Yeshua to do His.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

perhaps believers are being called out to dispense with all appearances of evil and run from it with haste.

Yes avoid all idols.  Always.  

"Go and sin no more" . Always. 

Jesus Word is ignored.  Always.  Almost. 

A few find the narrow road to life.  Always. Eternally.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, Equippers said:

obviously there is increasing hostilities towards Christians in western society, the pace of the trend is getting faster and faster. it seems it will be only a matter of time before open persecution breaks out against Christians in western countries.

but how is this linked to the seven years of tribulations? it seems the persecution we will be experiencing has everything with Anti Christ coming into power???????? and in the second half of the tribulation, it is about those who refuse to worship the Anti Christ??????

So much of 'christendom' is already compromised, hundreds of years ago, and for the last 100+ years in the USA.

Not just "a little here, a little there" but everywhere, in every warp and woof , in every seam of society, throughout.

The 'persecution' is not seen so much, because the fraudulent is prevalent.   When the right and true is seen,  it is attacked by the others in most cities/ countries/ areas.  This has been so all along. (all of our lives, and for many generations).

The 'pretend' 'christendom' has been more devastating in the modern world for over 100 years 

than the actual torture, imprisonment and slaughter has been in the communist and such other countries .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/16/2017 at 5:46 AM, simplejeff said:

than the actual torture, imprisonment and slaughter has been in the communist and such other countries .

There is a "Secret Persecution" that is happening in Western Nations. I'm not going to get into the details of it, but I know that I have experienced it and it has happened to others. Maybe in the future I'll give more details on here.