IGNORED

Who do you think negotiates the treaty in Daniel 9:27?

Psalms37:4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Based on what and how the Antichrist is going to do, I'm now leaning towards something that was established a few decades ago, the ten global economic zones. Awhile back I read what they were all about and their mission and applied it to the end-time Antichrist. This looks like the ideal vehicle to get control of the global trade and global economies. 

Only God knows for sure, I'm just a watchman on the wall trying to figure out what I'm seeing according to scripture.

I think that factors in as well, brother.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

It's possible all the comments in the above thread, as well as popular thought over the last 180 years, are correct in the sense that some world governing body, or a leader of a current political entity, may indeed be the one who not only negotiates the initial covenant but is the 'mighty', 'strong' ideologue of the covenant. I have my doubts. There is a enormous obstacle to overcome that has nothing to do with peace between Israel and the Palestinians; The Temple.

It's not going to matter how authoritative the world body or influential the world leader; if the Temple construction begins it will offend 22% of the world population. That's a billion and a half people; 1,500,000,000 offended adherents of a religion that has spread to every country, and is the majority religion in 50 countries; many in the Mideast and northern Africa, in relative close proximity to Israel.  In addition, Islamic adherents sit on the boards and councils of the world governing bodies. It's doubtful they could be convinced to act in opposition to the majority of the people to which they are responsible. 

Unless of course they was some extraordinary circumstance convincing them all to change their stance toward the Jewish people and the existence of a Temple in Jerusalem. Fat chance. Sorry, there are two chances of that: slim and none. If Temple construction began and 5% of all Muslims were so offended they decided to attack Israel and stop construction,  75 million people would come against the nation, an overwhelming number and likely a great concern to any world leader or governing body.

Any agreement for peace allowing for rebuilding the Temple would have to be administered by a supremely powerful leader. One who will rally the Muslim population behind this leader either by reason or force. No such leader exists in the age of political correctness, snowflakes, individuality and inward personal agendas. 

If, as I have contended many times in this forum, the beast rises from the dead before the covenant is 'strengthened', the issue is solved through the following scenario. First the beast would have to be Muslim in origin to sway the Islamic adherents with the idea a rebuilt Temple is not sacrilege. Second, the beast would have to be powerful beyond anything we see today. A personal power seen as supernatural, magical, even god-like. A personal power inhibiting many, convincing others, and subduing kings and countries. A personal, transcendent power with the will to match to put down resistance to the agenda of the beast. This scenario is described in Rev 13.

In Rev 13 we see the beast empowered by the dragon, while being healed of a deadly head wound, and receiving the wonder, awe and worship of the world, through the power and authority of the dragon. Such enormous personal power and authority will be an irresistible force impelling the world toward foretold events.  Such power usurps kings, subdues nations, compels obedience, drafts the agreement, secures an accord, strengthens the pact, paves the way for Temple construction, defends the Jewish nation from physical attack, and rushes forward to open rebellion against the Most High.

We should stop looking for fulfillment in the secular world. Every true prophecy is spiritual in origin, overseen by the Lord, brought to fruition in His power and for His ends. Prophecy manifests in our plane of existence, fulfilled in awesome spiritual power. The end of the age will outstrip all other prophecies in a clash of immense proportions, a dimension of immortal power invading the mortal. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

A couple of thoughts...

What single past event not only leveled the playing field, but submerged it? Noah's flood.

What single world even could achieve a similar outcome today? A total extended and complete world blackout of communications.

Then might a Phoenix arise from those ashes?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...

On 11/17/2017 at 2:18 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I think most you folks here would agree we're in the end-times, or last days if you will? I haven't heard many speculations or discussion on the following, so what do y'all think?

If in fact we are living and witnessing the end-times, pretty much all the organization of it has to be in place or in the works I would think. To be brief, I'm not going into detail but I see a convergence of everything prophetic in place or shaping up and ready to be acted upon.

I've been brought up, taught and studied that the Antichrist will most likely be the leader of a (European Union), or confederation of European nation states. I still believe that to be the case. Specifically, what role do you think the "UN Secretary General" and the United Nations are going to play? Could the UN Secretary General be a position the Antichrist also holds? 

The Bible says 'ALL' nations will come against Israel. By what means and organization do you collect all nations? In addition, it was said the world was against Israel when the UN passed a resolution condemning Israel for occupying Palestinian land about a year ago.

What role do you suspect the UNSG and UN will play?

If the UN and the SG had not proven the entire cadre weak and ineffective over the past 75 years then maybe. The idea of the UN may have been born of altruism in the beginning but has become nothing more than a landing place for unskilled people to get fat and rich. What did the UN do to help the people of Bosnia? Romania? Chechnya? Rawanda? Nothing. The 'peacekeeping' mission of the UN is always a failure. The mostly wring their hands and draft meaningless resolutions to maintain the facade of viability.

But there is another reason why it's not going to be the UN, or any other world governing body. After the 8th king rises, the beast, the 10 nations rise to power and authority on the coattails of the beast,

Rev 17:12, "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

Whoever the ten kings turn out to be they have no kingdom before the rise of the 8th king. Meaning no current political entity, or group of, is the fulfillment of the ten kings.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

If the UN and the SG had not proven the entire cadre weak and ineffective over the past 75 years then maybe. The idea of the UN may have been born of altruism in the beginning but has become nothing more than a landing place for unskilled people to get fat and rich. What did the UN do to help the people of Bosnia? Romania? Chechnya? Rawanda? Nothing. The 'peacekeeping' mission of the UN is always a failure. The mostly wring their hands and draft meaningless resolutions to maintain the facade of viability.

But there is another reason why it's not going to be the UN, or any other world governing body. After the 8th king rises, the beast, the 10 nations rise to power and authority on the coattails of the beast,

Rev 17:12, "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

Whoever the ten kings turn out to be they have no kingdom before the rise of the 8th king. Meaning no current political entity, or group of, is the fulfillment of the ten kings.

Interesting.

I totally agree with your proven assessment of the United Nations, and it's about as corrupt as is can get. No debate needed for that...

You could be correct in your assessment the UN will have no role in the rise of the Antichrist. However, I personally don't know how else or what mechanism the AC could use to attain his goals without a system already in place, to enforce anything, with one possible exception, Ecclesiastes 1:9, 4:1, 6:1. By those scripture quotes I mean history always repeats itself. We do see a concerted effort by the Vatican making reconciliation to the 'Protesters' and drawing them back under the umbrella of their conceptual one true church, to include all other religions. No?

Still, by what military might and weaponry can the soon to come Antichrist claim to use to begin his agenda? Seems to me we are so deep into the end-times we should be able to recognize or speculate where his military might comes from to control the "whole world". 

I don't see a hint of the UN becoming irrelevant, quite the contrary. Everything you see and hear today is globally based and one world this and that, and global peace and security the catch phrase. And as we agree on the issue of the UN greed, failure, crimes against humanity and oxymoron of their 'peace' mission... I see the United Nations as an instrument by which the Antichrist will us for his benefit, since no other military power exists at this time that I'm aware of to achieve his evil plan. 

My own personal opinion of the 'Ten Kings' is not individual or sovereign nations, but Ten economic regional zones created by the UN a few decades ago and easily looked up to their purpose and mission. 

Just what I'm thinking. 

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Wow.

Some interpretations are really out there.

Matthew 24:15 (AV)
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Daniel 9:27 is not referring to Christ but the fake christ.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Daniel 9:25–27 (AV)
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 12:11–12 (AV)
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

If Jesus caused the Jewish temple sacrifice to cease forever then "1290 days" until what?

For those who find no fault in Preterism take note just how far this dogma must go in order to evade the scriptures that disprove it... Daniel 9:27 is the antichrist not the Christ.

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Interesting.

I totally agree with your proven assessment of the United Nations, and it's about as corrupt as is can get. No debate needed for that...

You could be correct in your assessment the UN will have no role in the rise of the Antichrist. However, I personally don't know how else or what mechanism the AC could use to attain his goals without a system already in place, to enforce anything, with one possible exception, Ecclesiastes 1:9, 4:1, 6:1. By those scripture quotes I mean history always repeats itself. We do see a concerted effort by the Vatican making reconciliation to the 'Protesters' and drawing them back under the umbrella of their conceptual one true church, to include all other religions. No?

Still, by what military might and weaponry can the soon to come Antichrist claim to use to begin his agenda? Seems to me we are so deep into the end-times we should be able to recognize or speculate where his military might comes from to control the "whole world". 

I don't see a hint of the UN becoming irrelevant, quite the contrary. Everything you see and hear today is globally based and one world this and that, and global peace and security the catch phrase. And as we agree on the issue of the UN greed, failure, crimes against humanity and oxymoron of their 'peace' mission... I see the United Nations as an instrument by which the Antichrist will us for his benefit, since no other military power exists at this time that I'm aware of to achieve his evil plan. 

My own personal opinion of the 'Ten Kings' is not individual or sovereign nations, but Ten economic regional zones created by the UN a few decades ago and easily looked up to their purpose and mission. 

Just what I'm thinking. 

I'm convinced it's going to be a takeover employing vast spiritual power as the foundation. Interdimensional beings, demons, Satan, intrude into the mortal, physical dimension and exercise power that's going to look just like the superhuman power we all see in the movies. This is going to shock everyone in the world. We have not seen spiritual power affecting the affairs of mankind for millennia. Such tremendous power will cause many to roll over and capitulate. Other will simply fall easily to this coming sorcery. The beast will get his armies through this mechanism taking over the three countries we always hear about, perhaps Syria, Iraq and Egypt. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

I'm convinced it's going to be a takeover employing vast spiritual power as the foundation. Interdimensional beings, demons, Satan, intrude into the mortal, physical dimension and exercise power that's going to look just like the superhuman power we all see in the movies. This is going to shock everyone in the world. We have not seen spiritual power affecting the affairs of mankind for millennia. Such tremendous power will cause many to roll over and capitulate. Other will simply fall easily to this coming sorcery. The beast will get his armies through this mechanism taking over the three countries we always hear about, perhaps Syria, Iraq and Egypt. 

Those are also my thoughts based on all the conditioning we're receiving via all those TV alien and UFO programs. I have a sneaking suspicion we will get a government UFO confirmation in the near future, or a perceived alien (demonic) visit. I'm also wondering about these confirmed and witnessed Mary aberrations and how these will fit into the mix, other than another great deception. Brings to mind the very elect would be deceived if possible.

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Those are also my thoughts based on all the conditioning we're receiving via all those TV alien and UFO programs. I have a sneaking suspicion we will get a government UFO confirmation in the near future, or a perceived alien (demonic) visit. I'm also wondering about these confirmed and witnessed Mary aberrations and how these will fit into the mix, other than another great deception. Brings to mind the very elect would be deceived if possible.

Indeed. I have heard quite a bit about an alien deception, as in aliens will appear to the general public. Maybe that will happen and maybe it's just conditioning as you pointed out. Either way, it's going to be a time like no other.