IGNORED

Let me shock you, Do you know that God never created darkness?

peeday

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Let me shock you...
Do you know that God never created darkness?

• Oy Vey! 2

Let me shock you with what GOD, through the Apostle John, says about that: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:1-5 (NIV)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Someday everyone will literally know God is in complete control of everything when He pours out His spirit upon all flesh.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, peeday said:

Let me shock you...
Do you know that God never created darkness?

Please give me Scripture for your claim.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Someday everyone will literally know God is in complete control of everything when He pours out His spirit upon all flesh.

His spirit has been being poured out and many have rejected it .   This was all about Christ .    Their is no coming great enlightenment.

rather a coming strong delusion , and I just bet it will be saying GOD is in all religions and that all serve the same GOD and now its time for world peace etc

Their is no coming enlightenment ,   just the falling away will get way worse , specially under interfaith for world peace .  leading right to the man of sin who by PEACE

will destroy many.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

His spirit has been being poured out and many have rejected it .   This was all about Christ .    Their is no coming great enlightenment.

rather a coming strong delusion , and I just bet it will be saying GOD is in all religions and that all serve the same GOD and now its time for world peace etc

Their is no coming enlightenment ,   just the falling away will get way worse , specially under interfaith for world peace .  leading right to the man of sin who by PEACE

will destroy many.   

God will begin pouring out His holy spirit upon the world during the tribulation. By the end, all who have decided to accepted the gospel and follow Christ will receive the holy spirit and begin a relationship with God through Jesus. Those that refuses will perish during the tribulation.    

John 6:45 New King James Version (NKJV)

45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

Joel 2:28-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 “And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

Isaiah 59:20-21 Good News Translation (GNT)

20 The Lord says to his people, “I will come to Jerusalem to defend you and to save all of you that turn from your sins. 21 And I make a covenant with you: I have given you my power and my teachings to be yours forever, and from now on you are to obey me and teach your children and your descendants to obey me for all time to come.”

Jeremiah 31:31-34 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Romans 11:26-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

Isaiah 11:1-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse,
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

His delight is in the fear of the Lord,
And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes,
Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;
But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,
And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins,
And faithfulness the belt of His waist.

“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of theLord
As the waters cover the sea.

10 “And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
Who shall stand as a banner to the people;
For the Gentiles shall seek Him,
And His resting place shall be glorious.”

Just like what happened when God poured out the HS on all believers in Israel during Pentecost, He will once again do the same thing but this time with the world during the tribulation. It doesn't take much to realize the greatest revival in history is just ahead. More people will turn to Christ than ever before.

Isaiah 32:15-20 Good News Translation (GNT)

15 But once more God will send us his spirit. The wasteland will become fertile, and fields will produce rich crops. 16 Everywhere in the land righteousness and justice will be done. 17 Because everyone will do what is right, there will be peace and security forever. 18 God's people will be free from worries, and their homes peaceful and safe. 19 (But hail will fall on the forests, and the city will be torn down.) 20 How happy everyone will be with plenty of water for the crops and safe pasture everywhere for the donkeys and cattle.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

14,000 words later...Duhh. Musta fallen asleep in the library...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

God will begin pouring out His holy spirit upon the world during the tribulation. By the end, all who have decided to accepted the gospel and follow Christ will receive the holy spirit and begin a relationship with God through Jesus. Those that refuses will perish during the tribulation.

In old the old testament, God's spirit was not given to everybody. Only to those God had chosen to minister to the people of Israel and Judah. God spoke through prophets to the people. But after Jesus rose from the dead, he sent the holy spirit to all. Not only does the holy spirit guide and comfort each of us, but also emboldens us with ability to share the gospel with others and take it to every nation, language, tribe and tongue to the ends of the earth.

The holy spirit comes upon all, the moment they believe and confess that Jesus is Lord and Savior Just like the people at Pentecost and centurion and his companions that Peter witnessed to. (Acts chapter 2 and chapter 10 ). Peter quoted Joel and indicated that . . .the latter days had begun in his life time for the holy spirit had been given to both Jew and gentile alike in his lifetime and the holy spirit has been poured out on all who believe since then. The holy spirit comes and resides in our hearts the moment we believe and are born again.  No need to wait for the catastrophic events of tribulation.

Acts 2 : 1  When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Acts 10 : 44, 45   While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles.

John 14 : 16 thru 18  And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will bec in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

John 14 : 25,26 “All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Stars are beautiful because of the night, why would God not create the darkness? It makes the righteous stand out more, and gives him a clear method to separate the wheat from the chaff.  

Nice little analogy that God placed there by the way, there is much more darkness in this universe than light, but that makes the light all the more precious, this I think reflects upon earthly life.

We are each as shining stars surrounded by an endless deep darkness, and it may seem very lonely as the stars are few when compared to the darkness, but do they ever pierce the veil despite being utterly surrounded. Satan has numbers but he doesn't have holy conviction.

But perhaps a better analogy is that we are as moons that reflect the light of God (the sun). Also...while we revolve around the earth, our true movement is bound to the sun, so while we are bound to this earth, when earth is no more, we default to the sun. God is very clever as he places a lot of these hidden analogies throughout the universe and nature, it's like an Easter egg hunt. 

Edited by secretopossumcabal
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

will destroy many.   

There certainly is a great enlightenment coming!  There will come 144,000 of the most incredible presenters of the gospel  from the tribes of Israel that will share the gospel with the Gentiles, and there will be more saved by the call of  the Holy Spirit as the 144,000 witness than has likely ever been saved to date. 

It is far more fun to enjoy Christianity than it is to  be lamenting 24/7. I will stay with  the joy of it. Thank You Lord!

It's not all darkness and gloom, why in Texas even the stars are brighter than elsewhere, don't you know?

Edited by Neighbor