• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

https://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-topics/sleep-drive-and-your-body-clock

What is your Circadin rhythm? I am a night owl. Go to bed late and get up late if I can and if their are no appointments. Sometimes our biological clock gets thrown off due to circumstances.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

bed at nine and up about four thirty.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Asleep by two awake by four. And, making lists of things to do between two and four in my sleep, so that I do not waste much time on that while awake.

---------------

I just shared that with my bride, she is chuckling as she knows it is pretty close to being true-She always says; stop stop with the lists of things that need doing, just enjoy, and no lists.

Often I say in response; well okay but by 3 pm we need to have ...... done, or it will hurt tomorrow's schedule something awful.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, other one said:

bed at nine and up about four thirty.

that is perhaps the best sleep pattern period.  early to bed , early to arise.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Asleep by two awake by four. And, making lists of things to do between two and four in my sleep, so that I do not waste much time on that while awake.

---------------

I just shared that with my bride, she is chuckling as she knows it is pretty close to being true-She always says; stop stop with the lists of things that need doing, just enjoy, and no lists.

Often I say in response; well okay but by 3 pm we need to have ...... done, or it will hurt tomorrow's schedule something awful.

Me oh my neighbor , ya need more sleep than that .   not as much as most think.  but more than that .

There's not all that much to do between 2 and 4 so  it is a good deep sleep.  As to the list making, it's so easy,  I can do that in my sleep.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

---------------

44d04e16a30f5d8d5fb1cdc0596f60e8--buckets-one-day.jpg

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I suffered from Non-24-hour sleep–wake disorder for most of my life. Meaning my sleeping schedule constantly rotated. Recently someone recommended keto to me, and with this diet I've been managing to go to sleep at around 10pm -- 1am and wake up at 8am-10am with no problems. 

Keto is incredible because I don't need much sleep anymore, I could function all day on like 5-7 hours of sleep so if I go to sleep later I can still wake up in the morning. Whereas before a small amount of sleep would take me to about 6 hours before hitting a crash and taking a nap, thereby messing up my sleeping schedule as I wouldn't be able to sleep that night if I take a nap.

I started Keto in the middle of last month, and this is the most consistent i've ever had a normal sleeping schedule since around 12. I love it as there is now more consistent routine to my life and schedule.   

Very good fun MissMuffett  , thanks!!

8 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

I suffered from Non-24-hour sleep–wake disorder for most of my life. Meaning my sleeping schedule constantly rotated. Recently someone recommended keto to me, and with this diet I've been managing to go to sleep at around 10pm -- 1am and wake up at 8am-10am with no problems. 

Keto is incredible because I don't need much sleep anymore, I could function all day on like 5-7 hours of sleep so if I go to sleep later I can still wake up in the morning. Whereas before a small amount of sleep would take me to about 6 hours before hitting a crash and taking a nap, thereby messing up my sleeping schedule as I wouldn't be able to sleep that night if I take a nap.

I started Keto in the middle of last month, and this is the most consistent i've ever had a normal sleeping schedule since around 12. I love it as there is now more consistent routine to my life and schedule.   

Please share more as time goes by-quite interesting if it allows for sleep. Might be an interesting concept.