• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You should keep up with the daily news, especially if you have access to alternate (usually more accurate) media channels like Infowars and Breitbart and a few others and others for there IS a lot going on that is, or at least may be, related to bible prophecy. 

Oh you bet... You're not going to hear much of you need to know from all the liberal deceptive opinion forming fake news stations, including Fox. World Net Daily and The Drudge Report are dependable news sources for me just to name a couple. I think Alex Jones can be a little over the top at times, but he does have some very informative programs and guests at times. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Oh you bet... You're not going to hear much of you need to know from all the liberal deceptive opinion forming fake news stations, including Fox. World Net Daily and The Drudge Report are dependable news sources for me just to name a couple. I think Alex Jones can be a little over the top at times, but he does have some very informative programs and guests at times. 

Even Alex Jones admits he is something of a performance artist. Yeah he is a bit over the top but a lot of people like that about him. Makes him more fun to watch :P

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Even Alex Jones admits he is something of a performance artist. Yeah he is a bit over the top but a lot of people like that about him. Makes him more fun to watch :P

Yeah no argument there. But the thing that I dislike the most, he constantly and rudely jumps in when a guest is speaking and getting to the meat of a subject. He interrupts his guests in my opinion way too much. It makes me want to apologize for him listening to him :o