• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

As one shops and researches, especially at this time of year the ads and also links to web sites when searching  pop up with products that have been recently rresearched, and when doing a search on a topic things that have been looked at seem to become a part of the choices of links to select. Demons? No, just Google Bing Duck Duck Duck and all those sites that dropped cookies on  the computer.

Clear out old mail, trash can, and old trashed e-mails

Clear Cookies, Clear History, unplug internet server modem for a time then plug it back in.

Any other suggestioms from those with far better knowledge of the internet and web devises than I have?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

As one shops and researches, especially at this time of year the ads and also links to web sites when searching  pop up with products that have been recently rresearched, and when doing a search on a topic things that have been looked at seem to become a part of the choices of links to select. Demons? No, just Google Bing Duck Duck Duck and all those sites that dropped cookies on  the computer.

Clear Cookies, Clear History, unplug internet server modem for a time then plug it back in.

Any other suggestioms from those with far better knowledge of the internet and web devises than I have?

I do.   if you in the mood for some cleaning out ...............WHY not join me, and lets clean these churches out from under these men andwomen of belial.

cause lets face it .......SPIRITUAL cleanings is the MOST DIRE.

be blessed neighbor , don't forget I luv ya.    

38 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I do.   if you in the mood for some cleaning out ...............WHY not join me, and lets clean these churches out from under these men andwomen of belial.

cause lets face it .......SPIRITUAL cleanings is the MOST DIRE.

be blessed neighbor , don't forget I luv ya.    

Love the oh so many that God has called to have the gift of pastor and teacher. Wonder why He hasn't placed a single one anywhere near you.

Let's pray together that He brings up three, no four, within walking distance of your residence.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

AdBlockPlus is a great app.  I have been using it for years and am very satisfied with their blocking of ads.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Instead of wiping all your cookies, be selective with what you delete.  Unless you have your usernames and passwords in a secure place or you have a memory of an elephant, if you delete cookies from your bank, credit-card companies, etc., you will be going through a lot of hassle getting into your accounts.  Been there ... done that - have a t-shirt!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Instead of wiping all your cookies, be selective with what you delete.  Unless you have your usernames and passwords in a secure place or you have a memory of an elephant, if you delete cookies from your bank, credit-card companies, etc., you will be going through a lot of hassle getting into your accounts.  Been there ... done that - have a t-shirt!

Yep.