• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

Scan_20171111.jpg

The Christian should be an example of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. They should not tell someone that what they are doing is not edifying for the Christian world and then turn around and do it themselves. That is a hypocrite.

• Group:  Royal Member

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You'd be surprised when a Christian missteps how much of the bible the unsaved know!

But do they live those words?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The Christian should be an example of the fruit of the Holy Spirit. They should not tell someone that what they are doing is not edifying for the Christian world and then turn around and do it themselves. That is a hypocrite.

yes but often it may not even be that. they'll have no intention of stopping what they do, you might not even confront them about it, both the second you even look like you misstep or may do so, they get all righteously indignant.

case in point. a unsaved associate once invited me to a club, I refused,  they persisted saying i don't have to dance just sit and listen. again I refused. 

some time  later they called at my house  . we had on the radio listejing to the news but thr news ended and some party music played. they overheard it and asked me if i was listening to it,  and wasn't I supposed to be a Christian?

sometimes for all their talk that are far more hypocritical than we are

7 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

yes but often it may not even be that. they'll have no intention of stopping what they do, you might not even confront them about it, both the second you even look like you misstep or may do so, they get all righteously indignant.

case in point. a unsaved associate once invited me to a club, I refused,  they persisted saying i don't have to dance just sit and listen. again I refused. 

some time  later they called at my house  . we had on the radio listejing to the news but thr news ended and some party music played. they overheard it and asked me if i was listening to it,  and wasn't I supposed to be a Christian?

sometimes for all their talk that are far more hypocritical than we are

Satan is behind this.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Satan is behind this.

Yes he is.  and they do this so as they can justify their own evil. they have to see us as evil too.

Miss muffet ,   you are loved dear sister.   I have had this happen to me more than once.

and even the thing they accused me of , was not sin at all.   like eating pork etc.   or working on a sunday.

but I just felt such heaviness for them.  Because I knew I was once just like them.  And GOD spared one of the worst when he spared me.

and they could have had the same hope I do, only many will not , they just refuse .   THE SPIRIT changes any who it enters and their life is new

the old sin man dead and by all means of grace KEEP him dead .    be blessed miss muffet.   as I said I a number of times

I don't care what anyone says about ya,  I love ya.   no matter who , not the president , not the pope , not the comman man.   I luvs ya.  

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes he is.  and they do this so as they can justify their own evil. they have to see us as evil too.

Miss muffet ,   you are loved dear sister.   I have had this happen to me more than once.

and even the thing they accused me of , was not sin at all.   like eating pork etc.   or working on a sunday.

but I just felt such heaviness for them.  Because I knew I was once just like them.  And GOD spared one of the worst when he spared me.

and they could have had the same hope I do, only many will not , they just refuse .   THE SPIRIT changes any who it enters and their life is new

the old sin man dead and by all means of grace KEEP him dead .    be blessed miss muffet.   as I said I a number of times

I don't care what anyone says about ya,  I love ya.   no matter who , not the president , not the pope , not the comman man.   I luvs ya.  

I think just like the Holy Spirit guides and directs the born again Christian so does Satan and his demons use people to harass the believers. But that is only my speculation. Makes sense. :noidea:

p.s.

Thank you for your kind words :)

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I think just like the Holy Spirit guides and directs the born again Christian so does Satan and his demons use people to harass the believers. But that is only my speculation. Makes sense. :noidea:

p.s.

Thank you for your kind words :)

Actually your speculation IS TRUTH.    We all ourselves were once part of that darkness, the darkness that now works in the children of disobedience.

YOU SPOT ON ,  its either we under the influence of CHRIST , the SPIRIT   or those who know CHRIST not are under the influence of satan and the flesh., by which he deceives and allures.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Actually your speculation IS TRUTH.    We all ourselves were once part of that darkness, the darkness that now works in the children of disobedience.

YOU SPOT ON ,  its either we under the influence of CHRIST , the SPIRIT   or those who know CHRIST not are under the influence of satan and the flesh., by which he deceives and allures.

Well Satan is the big counterfeit. He is always trying to copy what God does. Such as the unholy trinity. I think that a person either follows God or Satan. There is no in between.

• This is Worthy 1

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Well Satan is the big counterfeit. He is always trying to copy what God does. Such as the unholy trinity. I think that a person either follows God or Satan. There is no in between.

Spot on again sister , spot on again.    Their is no inbetween.  either its all our heart for the Lord , or it was none of it .   Middle is the worst place to be .  the worst .